2015 Nissan Versa Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $11,445 - $12,186.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 05/26/2016

10/7.6

7.6

Based on 157 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

7.6/10
    7.0/10
    7.6/10

Super Mileage - Roomy Comfortable Car

By on Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Pros: "Super Mileage- Great Value - Roomy and Comfortable"

Cons: "Could use arm rest, Not a fast car but so what!"

"After purchasing last November we took a drive to Laughlin Nv from Apple Valley Ca. Hoping for mileage of 40 or better I was disappointed with 39.8 mpg. Yesterday I repeated the trip but set the cruise at 60 mph. The same trip driven at 60 got me 50.3 mpg. I extended the trip to 650 miles, which included lots of mountain driving, including three mountain passes. The average mileage for the entire trip was 44.1."

I bought two 2013 Nissan Versa at one time,

By on Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Pros: "Great price, good mpg, decent warranty, big trunk"

Cons: "No armrest, poor accelleration (if you like speed)"

"I bought two 2013 Nissan Versa at the same for less than the cost of a mid-size sedan,(offcourse they gave me a good deal,one reason is to be just honest). Great cars, awesome roomy interior(I am 6'2/275), average 38mpg, I have the manual 5 speed, the other 32 mpg 4-speed automatic. If you are thinking about buying a car, this a fun,simple, reliable, non-flashy ,unoticeable, roomy, comformtable, clean car that will get you from A to B with a family of four, I say give it a look, do you research and think about what you really need and not what you really want."

2012 Nissan Versa - Nice Ride & looks good!

By on Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pros: "HUGE back seat, great looks on the 2012 sedan."

Cons: "No center armrest & cheap sun visor or the 2012."

"We just bought 1 week ago a 2012 Nissan Versa SV sedan with sand color interior & magnetic gray paint color & it looks real sharp. I drive a 2009 Versa S hatchback which we bought new & have driven it every day to work with no problems & no visits to the repair shop for anything except oil changes & tire rotation. I wanted to buy a 2012 Hyundai Accent but they are $2000 more & the dealer wouldn't deal on 2013's but the Nissan dealer still had some 2012 Versa so made a deal. The main #1 feature of the Versa is that HUGE back seat leg room which can accomodate both of my 6ft tall sons."

Excellent gas mileage for getting around.

By on Monday, July 14, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage, good price."

Cons: "Not steady in wind, apholstry material is terrible"

"The handling on windy days are dangerous. You get blown all over, the suspension is wrong for that car, it wobbles in the wind and causes you to almost go off the road. You really have to drive slower than speed limit on windy days. Other than that it is a good basic car, clutch sometimes acts up and won't go in gear correctly, but not too often, mostly in reverse, I have to release clutch and then re-adjust it in reverse. Awesome gas mileage, that I will never complain about. The material of the seats are the worst ever. If there is any lint or hair stuck to your clothes it stays on the seats like a dog has been in there. And you can't vacuum it out, I had to get a roll of tape to pull each thing out. Even the detail people tell me they can't get it out. Has a good take off and speed ratio."

Impressive

By on Saturday, December 24, 2011

"Bought this car as an around town car (have an 09 accord and 06 acura TL love them both).The Versa is not expensive, it drives very good,great on gas(avg 35mpg mostly round town). My Wife likes driving it also, easy parking, smooth ride, quiet..keep in mind its not a 30k car as our other 2 are (1/2 our other cars price). so far very pleased.. does what we expected..Not a luxury car but a good little car. we drive it most of the time now saves wear an tear on the other cars. Doesn't have all the whistles and bells but at 16-18k less we are satisfied. Doesn't look bad either"