2015 Nissan Versa Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $11,415 - $12,166.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 05/05/2016

10/7.6

7.6

Based on 157 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

7.5/10
    7.0/10
    7.6/10

I love this car

By on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pros: "Good legroom, spacious trunk, super mpg"

Cons: "No armrests"

ready to go

"I bought this car on December 30th and have loved driving it ever since. The dealer gave me a full tank of gas and I am getting 38 mpg driving around town so it was over two weeks of driving before I put any gas in it. It took less than $15 to fill it up again. My last car was a 1992 truck so I only got 12 mpg and had to pay over $50 to fill it up. The visibilty is great and it handles perfectly for me. It won't win any races from the stop light but the manual transmission is plenty peppy when I have to merge into traffic. Overall, this car is the best value around - good legroom, spacious trunk, solid engine, super mpg in town, and I paid less than $12,000 for it out the door. I love it. Get one now!"

ready to go

Super Mileage - Roomy Comfortable Car

By on Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Pros: "Super Mileage- Great Value - Roomy and Comfortable"

Cons: "Could use arm rest, Not a fast car but so what!"

"After purchasing last November we took a drive to Laughlin Nv from Apple Valley Ca. Hoping for mileage of 40 or better I was disappointed with 39.8 mpg. Yesterday I repeated the trip but set the cruise at 60 mph. The same trip driven at 60 got me 50.3 mpg. I extended the trip to 650 miles, which included lots of mountain driving, including three mountain passes. The average mileage for the entire trip was 44.1."

I bought two 2013 Nissan Versa at one time,

By on Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Pros: "Great price, good mpg, decent warranty, big trunk"

Cons: "No armrest, poor accelleration (if you like speed)"

"I bought two 2013 Nissan Versa at the same for less than the cost of a mid-size sedan,(offcourse they gave me a good deal,one reason is to be just honest). Great cars, awesome roomy interior(I am 6'2/275), average 38mpg, I have the manual 5 speed, the other 32 mpg 4-speed automatic. If you are thinking about buying a car, this a fun,simple, reliable, non-flashy ,unoticeable, roomy, comformtable, clean car that will get you from A to B with a family of four, I say give it a look, do you research and think about what you really need and not what you really want."

2012 Nissan Versa - Nice Ride & looks good!

By on Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pros: "HUGE back seat, great looks on the 2012 sedan."

Cons: "No center armrest & cheap sun visor or the 2012."

"We just bought 1 week ago a 2012 Nissan Versa SV sedan with sand color interior & magnetic gray paint color & it looks real sharp. I drive a 2009 Versa S hatchback which we bought new & have driven it every day to work with no problems & no visits to the repair shop for anything except oil changes & tire rotation. I wanted to buy a 2012 Hyundai Accent but they are $2000 more & the dealer wouldn't deal on 2013's but the Nissan dealer still had some 2012 Versa so made a deal. The main #1 feature of the Versa is that HUGE back seat leg room which can accomodate both of my 6ft tall sons."

Economic, fun, external aesthetic to my liking

By on Monday, December 14, 2015

Pros: "Economic,fun,aesthetically satisfactory,goodhwymph"

Cons: "gastankposition,jerkylowspds,foglghtsneeded,lowcar"

"I've owned my Versa since 2012, brand new from the dealer. After reviewing the reviews, I can tell you I didn't have to buy an SL class to get the fold down seats, I have the most standard class. I was influenced by the need for an economic car that was yet not going to be pre-owned, was going to be aesthetically pleasing to me and get me from point A to B. I own in the Expresso brown color, in the sun a sparkly brown sheen is easily captured, I see many black Versas but mine stands out and yet at night looks just as dark. I used to drive a truck, so this saved me a ton of gas and my passengers have the roomiest backseat. Three things I can point out, I would change the position of the gas tank to the driver side, perhaps a higher point of entry for getting in and out of your car, having fog lights as a standard feature, and a less jerkier ride when driving at low speeds within the city. I don't know if it is just slightly idling, but as with other reviewers, I got the hang of it. The Versa seems to really shine on gas mileage when driven on the highway with a route with little to no stops. I'm glad I made a smart choice that didn't break the bank, since now I'm no longer in that financial rut, I can soon say this car can allows me to spend my money on me but not sacrifice maintenance."