2015 Nissan Versa Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $11,724 - $12,077.

"What Others Paid" is based on the last 60 days within 250 miles.

10/7.6

7.6

Based on 136 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

7.5/10
    7.0/10
    7.5/10

Great for gas mileage.

By on Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pros: "Great gas mileage, lots of interior room."

Cons: "Slow acceleration."

"I bought this car for the good gas mileage and reasonable price. I have been driving it for about 6 months, and overall I have been satisfied. I have averaged about 37 miles per gallon over the life of the car, and I have had no mechanical problems as of now. Although it is not the most stylish car on the road, it does not look bad. I would recommend this car to anyone who is looking to get great gas mileage at a reasonable price without purchasing a used car."

Great for the money

By on Saturday, November 19, 2011

"I bought this vehicle for my wife who travels over 30 miles to work. She loves it. I drive a 2006 Nissan Altima that is a better fit for me. I am 6'2" and 260lbs. The Verssa has a surprising amount of space especially the back seat and trunk. I like the fact that the car has anti lock brakes and stability anti skid electronic braking. Also it has 6 air bags so I feel it is safe for my wife. The ride is excellent and well damped. It is hard to believe this car only weighs 2500 lbs. My wife is not an aggressive driver and is getting a little over 43 miles per gallon. It has dramatically cut our fuel bill. A couple of complaints. One is you have to buy the top SL model to get the rear folding seats. Also there is no center arm rest. Lastly the cup holder in front of the shift hits my lower leg and is uncomfortable to the point that when I drive I must put a pillow between it and my leg. I really wish Nissan would address this annoyance. If you like good handling cars look elsewhere. The handling is competent and secure but not exciting. Other than that great little car. Very solid feel and good quality. For the money it is hard to beat. thanks for reading Ralph"

It's all about the MPG's ~ oh and it's cute too

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pros: "MPG ~ Price ~ Roomy ~ Looks"

Cons: "A little loud, the CVT takes some getting used to"

2012 Nissa Versa ~ Windows just tinted

"I purchased my 2012 Nissan Versa VS in November 2011 as a commuter car. I currently own a Honda Pilot but with driving 75 miles per day @ 17 mpg it was expensive. With my Versa, I am averaging 38.1 mpg - it’s amazing! The things that I love: the MPG’s of course, price, roominess of the interior (my husband is 6’6” and fits in the front and back seats) the trunk space, Bluetooth, being able to play MP3’s, adaptor for the IPhone/IPod, the look and did I mention the MPG’s? The cons: a little loud (I wear two hearing aides so this is an issue in most cars for me), the CVT takes some getting used to at the 15 mph mark but once you get the hang of it, you are good to go, takes off a little slower when you are used to more power but I cruise at 70 mph on the expressway with no problems. You experience a little more wind resistance / movement than a larger, heavier car. Overall I have been very happy with my Versa and would recommend to friends and family looking to drive on a budget and still have a stylish car."

2012 Nissa Versa ~ Windows just tinted

Very Happy So Far

By on Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Pros: "Low price, great gas mileage, very roomy."

Cons: "Vulnerable to crosswinds, jerky transmission."

"I bought the 2012 Versa S sedan in December 2011 and have been driving it daily for the past six months. Most weekdays, I have a 70-mile round-trip commute. Overall, I'm very happy with it so far. I'm averaging about 36 mpg combined city and highway, which is great. For a compact car, the interior is well designed and roomy, and the trunk is huge. The car has enough power to comfortably cruise along on the highway at 70 mph, and I have no problems getting up some of the steep hills around my house. As others have noted, you can definitely feel crosswinds in this car. The transmission is also a little jerky, particularly at very low speeds. I've gotten used to both these eccentricities, however, and don't really consider them major flaws. I'd definitely buy this car again."

Best economical car!!

By on Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pros: "Cheapest mode of transportation period!"

Cons: "Zero luxury period!!"

"Over 14,000 miles on my $12,500 out the door Versa. Yes, that is taxes included, got 52 MPG on my fill up today! Had to order it, no floor mats but 50+ MPG worth roll up windows and no power locks. If you want bare bones cheap car, this is for you! I paid $12,500, took almost 6 months to get car but I got my 50+ MPG A-B car!!! If I drive 70 mph = 37 MPG, 55 mph = 50 mpg, it's up to you!!"