2014 Nissan Versa Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $11,728 - $12,065.

10/7.7

7.7

Based on 105 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

7.6/10
    7.0/10
    7.5/10

Happy Wife's Note

By on Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pros: "great price, "Versa"tility, mileage"

Cons: "needs lighted door buttons"

"I like the cost, and my wife likes the colors and the fact it was affordable even with all available options purchased. It drives very good with super MPGs and with the hatchback it has decent room for lots of things. My only disappointment is that all the switches on the door do not light up, only the drivers window button, it makes it hard to exit at night as it has automatic locking."

Good Gas Mileage

By on Sunday, October 05, 2014

Pros: "Small,but mighty in appointmts. & all it can do"

Cons: "See ccomplete review."

"Could have more comfort in seat cushioning and at least a three position arm rest choice. Slow on start up from a complete stop. But great from then on. Difficult tilt wheel. Great little car with hatchback access that holds much. Just remember to use a good cushion on your seat for long trips. Back up camera fades out in bright sunlight rendering it useless. Easy driving with even easier pull in parking in small spaces. Driver and one front seat passenger accommadated on long trips with all back seats down holding luggage, etc in hatchback area."

great car

By on Monday, September 29, 2014

Pros: "great mileage, great handling, good price"

Cons: "long to heat up, driving position, standard featue"

"this car drives great, handles good in the snow. the mileage is good for how spacious the car is. the standard features are fairly adequate but disappointing for a car of this year(no cruise, no satellite, no bluetooth) my gfs car is base kia and 2 years older and her car trumps mine feature wise. the heat takes the longest to kick in out of all my snow driven vehicles in my life(Ranger, Saturn,gf kia soul, impala). but the good of this car far outweighs the negative."

Very happy, so far

By on Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Pros: "highest mpg and most room of comparable cars"

"I bought this car about 6 weeks ago and have put a little over 3000 miles on it so far. I was a little nervous about the CVT, but I am really enjoying it. The engine noise is significantly less than with a traditional automatic transmission and there is no jerk from shifting. I had read several reviews that complained about slow acceleration, but compared to other 4 cylinder autos I think it is fairly impressive. It definitely outperforms my 09 Toyota Yaris. The gas mileage has been from 38.5 to 40.5, doing best on the highway at about 60 mpg and staying around 38.5 on the interstate. The issues that I have noticed so far are 1 when you turn the defroster on the a/c comes on (this is normal for virtually all car models) but it doesn't turn off when you switch back to the vent, so you have to turn the a/c off manually 2 the intermittent wiper speed is not adjustable I am liking this car more and more each time I drive it. I just wish I hadn't wasted so much time considering other cars before I bought this one."

Really like it

By on Saturday, September 20, 2014

"Bought this as my first car, as the versa's price is pretty much the cheapest for a new car on the market. I really do like it, its great for me! I'm a college student so having good gas mileage is a necessity for me as I drive back and forth from school and home. Love the fact that it has Bluetooth and the backseats have a lot more room than I would expect! I also like the spoiler on the back of the car, its cute! It does take a while to pick up though, but that might just be because I am used to driving a van that was a v6. Overall I'm really happy I chose this as my first car to buy, and I really hope it stays in good shape for a long time!!"