2014 Nissan Versa Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $11,388 - $11,831.

10/7.7

7.6

Based on 135 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

7.5/10
    6.9/10
    7.5/10

Best economical car!!

By on Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pros: "Cheapest mode of transportation period!"

Cons: "Zero luxury period!!"

"Over 14,000 miles on my $12,500 out the door Versa. Yes, that is taxes included, got 52 MPG on my fill up today! Had to order it, no floor mats but 50+ MPG worth roll up windows and no power locks. If you want bare bones cheap car, this is for you! I paid $12,500, took almost 6 months to get car but I got my 50+ MPG A-B car!!! If I drive 70 mph = 37 MPG, 55 mph = 50 mpg, it's up to you!!"

best vehicle ever

By on Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pros: "AIR BAGS, ROOMY INTERIOR, RELIABLE, GREAT GAS MILE"

Cons: "GET UP AND GO IT'S DEFINETLY A 4 CYLIDER,"

SAVED MY LIFE

"i had my nissan straight of the truck with 35 miles, 4 months later i was hit by a armor truck, an 18 wheeler, and a full size silverrado. if i would have been in any other car i would of been killed, THE NISSAN VERSA SAVED MY LIFE."

SAVED MY LIFE

I love this car

By on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pros: "Good legroom, spacious trunk, super mpg"

Cons: "No armrests"

ready to go

"I bought this car on December 30th and have loved driving it ever since. The dealer gave me a full tank of gas and I am getting 38 mpg driving around town so it was over two weeks of driving before I put any gas in it. It took less than $15 to fill it up again. My last car was a 1992 truck so I only got 12 mpg and had to pay over $50 to fill it up. The visibilty is great and it handles perfectly for me. It won't win any races from the stop light but the manual transmission is plenty peppy when I have to merge into traffic. Overall, this car is the best value around - good legroom, spacious trunk, solid engine, super mpg in town, and I paid less than $12,000 for it out the door. I love it. Get one now!"

ready to go

Amazing mpg!!!

By on Friday, September 27, 2013

Pros: "MPG, price, roomy, extras, fun to drive"

Cons: "cannot seat more than 5"

"I bought this car for commuting and reliability a year ago. I got both. With 20,00o miles on the engine I have had no mechanical problems. I get 39 mpg! I opted for the extras with power everything, navigation, and bluetooth. With these extras I love this car. The interior is roomy and comfortable no matter what seat you are sitting in. My family of 4 fits comfortably, with two car seats in the back, and my 6'3" husband and I in the front! This would fit 5 without the two car seats in the back. The trunk is large and accommodating. I would definitely recommend this car. This car has made commuting enjoyable!"

2013 sedan sv awesome and flawless

By on Monday, October 22, 2012

Pros: "great price fun to drive great mpg nice design"

Cons: "could be more attractive"

"I was concerned about purchasing this because of the 3 year warranty/ 5 year warranty compared to the kia/rio's 5/10 year warranties as well as the more hp and torque of the kiario's vehicles but the versa is spectacular it gives a smoother drive, since i test drove all i chose the versa because it gave me the best ride. acceleration was good when i floor it and mpg is even better. cvt compared to the auto trannys the others have might lag slightly less but with gas prices sky rocketing in la, nearly every other month, its the best option. the handling and braking is a lot better too. hyundai accents and kia rios are good cars too just not as good, the ford fiesta does not compare to those as well as the chevys lower priced models. if you are going to buy a car thats economical like the nissan versa i suggest you decide which of the three, versa, accent and rio, you see yourself and which you feel more comfortable in i found my comfort in the versa and you might too. bought it a few days ago at 16 miles been driving it as much as possible."