• 2014 Compact Cars

2014 Nissan Versa Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,566 - $15,963.

10/7.7

7.6

Based on 77 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

7.6/10
    6.8/10
    7.3/10
Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Previous | 1 ... 13 14 15 16 | Next

Impressive

By on Saturday, December 24, 2011

"Bought this car as an around town car (have an 09 accord and 06 acura TL love them both).The Versa is not expensive, it drives very good,great on gas(avg 35mpg mostly round town). My Wife likes driving it also, easy parking, smooth ride, quiet..keep in mind its not a 30k car as our other 2 are (1/2 our other cars price). so far very pleased.. does what we expected..Not a luxury car but a good little car. we drive it most of the time now saves wear an tear on the other cars. Doesn't have all the whistles and bells but at 16-18k less we are satisfied. Doesn't look bad either"

By on Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Pros: "Excellent Gas Mileage, Roomy, Sharp Design, Quiet"

Cons: "NO sunroof on SL sedan"

"This is an incredible car for $16,000 new. It rides very smooth and the gas mileage is incredible. It looks pretty sharp too. With the Continuous Variable Transmitting it may take a little bit to get used to but if you understand the concept and the technology, then you can understand its value. Great for decreasing wear and tear and for saving on expensive gas!"

Great for the money

By on Saturday, November 19, 2011

"I bought this vehicle for my wife who travels over 30 miles to work. She loves it. I drive a 2006 Nissan Altima that is a better fit for me. I am 6'2" and 260lbs. The Verssa has a surprising amount of space especially the back seat and trunk. I like the fact that the car has anti lock brakes and stability anti skid electronic braking. Also it has 6 air bags so I feel it is safe for my wife. The ride is excellent and well damped. It is hard to believe this car only weighs 2500 lbs. My wife is not an aggressive driver and is getting a little over 43 miles per gallon. It has dramatically cut our fuel bill. A couple of complaints. One is you have to buy the top SL model to get the rear folding seats. Also there is no center arm rest. Lastly the cup holder in front of the shift hits my lower leg and is uncomfortable to the point that when I drive I must put a pillow between it and my leg. I really wish Nissan would address this annoyance. If you like good handling cars look elsewhere. The handling is competent and secure but not exciting. Other than that great little car. Very solid feel and good quality. For the money it is hard to beat. thanks for reading Ralph"

I Love my 2012 Versa

By on Friday, November 18, 2011

Pros: "Makes sense"

Cons: "Everything to gain"

"Since I purchased this car the beginning of September, it's been nothing but a pleasure. I wanted a good car that would not break the bank and that I could trust for reliability. This car fits the bill, my prior car was a 1998 Nissan Sentra which I drove for 13 years. If you want a practicle car that will not cost an arm and a leg this is the one. I still can't believe I got it for such a low cost."

i got so disappointed

By on Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pros: "i like the interior"

Cons: "mpg is good"

"i purchase my car on 11/10/11 i got the car at nigth, when i drive the car the next morning i notice the new transmision is really bad it make a lot of noice while driving and some times you fill a lack of power i really hate my car its my first time buying a car im realy disappointed"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25