2014 Nissan Versa Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $14,315 - $14,866.

10/7.7

7.6

Based on 140 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

7.5/10
    7.0/10
    7.6/10

one of my favorites

By on Monday, October 22, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "no console"

"cute and bigger inside than it looks. Enjoy the car."

Great Car, Great Price

By on Sunday, May 12, 2013

Pros: "price, fuel economy. Leg room. head room"

Cons: "lack of power"

"I know I have only had this car for a few days. But, I am amazed at what it has to offer for a subcompact. Everything is there I ever needed in a car except the power. But, if having more power means losing fuel mileage. I will leave it just the way it is. Styling is good considering all the rest of all the other cars look all the same. I just love this car. I reccomend it to everyone looking for a fuel miser with the comfort and leg room of a larger car..."

Could be a great car...

By on Friday, February 17, 2012

Pros: "spacious for sedan"

Cons: "cvt"

"I bought this car in 2008.It was great the first 2 years or so, and then around 35,000 miles or so I started having problems driving up hill or even to get it to move at all some days. After much frustration at the dealership and 3 visits they told me I needed a new transmission(my car at that point was at 51,000 miles),I already knew before they said something that the transmission was the issue and found to be quite ridiculous since the car is only a couple years old. So, they did replace it with a new one, and it only took a day.Now my car is right around the 58,000 mile mark and its acting in again! I have disliked the cvt transmission and WILL NOT GET ANOTHER CAR WITH THIS TRANSMISSION! I would rather have a car no technology and drive a model A with a rumble seat than to deal with a cvt (continuously variable transmission) transmission again."

Awesome vehicle with some character

By on Monday, March 16, 2015

Pros: "Great on gas, good stearing, nice power"

Cons: "Only has 1 arm rest, harder to work with on wind"

"Okay so we bought this vehicle last September because the old one had the transmission about to go! We paid 15 grand because our credit wasn't that great. Anyway first impression is it's a cute little brick red car and I know that Nissan's are dang reliable. When I opened the door, everything was spotless looking brand new. I did notice that the Versa SV only has one arm rest on the drivers side. Also the glove box isn't as big as you would think, but otherwise it's like any vehicle and the color on the inside was black. The trunk space is very spacious for the size of the vehicle. The gas gage is actually in the middle of the dashboard and electronic. I had a carfax and sure enough no problems to speak of that would persuade me not to buy it. I asked how many mpg's it would get, they said about 30 OH NO IT'S A LOT MORE! So we took it from Kansas to Indiana and back right before winter hit. The car worked like a dream! I also only had to use 50 bucks in gas total to get there and back! The suspension is fine, like any vehicle you hit a big enough pot hole you'll feel it. Our next trip was 6 months later to Arkansas, again that little car went just fine and went spent about the same amount to go there and back. The steering is very reliable, granted when the wind picks up then you have a tiny bit of an issue because it is a light weight vehicle it's not like a truck or anything, but it's got great power for a V4. If that little car can go through the Ozark mountains like nobodies business then I trust it. I'm a Nissan lover for life now!"

Best Gas Saver!

By on Sunday, March 09, 2014

Pros: "Worth the Investment!!! Amazing Exterior look!"

Cons: "Let try to work on interior just a bit!!"

"I love my Versa; gas wise I have been able to park my truck and very seldom uses it because the car pays for itself. What I spent on gas pays the car payment and the gas I used in a week is what I pay in a month on the Versa. I literally put $28-$32 max to fill up and it carries me from Sunday to Monday usually with estimated travel close to 375 miles for every full tank. If I am not going to work I can drive on this gas for about 12 days."