2014 Nissan Versa Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $13,348 - $13,773.

10/7.7

7.6

Based on 122 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

7.6/10
    7.0/10
    7.5/10

Got the Hatchback Versa - Fantastic VALUE !!!!

By on Saturday, February 02, 2013

Pros: "HUGE interior, Great gas mileage, Low price"

Cons: "A little slow when the light 1st turns green"

"I took delivery 1 week ago of a new 2012 Versa HB and I love it. I wanted payments under $250/month and got them, (with just my 11 yr old Pontiac trade as the down money) and this "small car" is HUGE on the inside. I'm 6 ft tall, and my tall teens can sit in the back and still have plenty of room. I love the 27 MPG in town, the comfort, the room, and I have bluetooth, aluminum wheels, stereo controls on the leather wrapped steering wheel, ABS, and 6 airbags for saftey. The ONLY con is that the car is a little slow when the light turns green, but once you get going it's fine."

Amazing mpg!!!

By on Friday, September 27, 2013

Pros: "MPG, price, roomy, extras, fun to drive"

Cons: "cannot seat more than 5"

"I bought this car for commuting and reliability a year ago. I got both. With 20,00o miles on the engine I have had no mechanical problems. I get 39 mpg! I opted for the extras with power everything, navigation, and bluetooth. With these extras I love this car. The interior is roomy and comfortable no matter what seat you are sitting in. My family of 4 fits comfortably, with two car seats in the back, and my 6'3" husband and I in the front! This would fit 5 without the two car seats in the back. The trunk is large and accommodating. I would definitely recommend this car. This car has made commuting enjoyable!"

The Best Car I Have Ever Owned! Amazing!

By on Sunday, November 17, 2013

"I did my research and compared four cars in its class last year and finally decided to take a chance on the Nissan Versa SV. I am so glad I did! It is hands down the best car on the road for the money. I regularly get 47 mpg on the HWY and around 38 mpg around town. My wife drives a hybrid and I get almost the same milage that she does without all the expense of the hybrid. Again, for the money - IT IS THE BEST VALUE ON THE ROAD! I would buy another one just like it if I were in the market for another car."

Good first car for our teenager

By on Saturday, August 03, 2013

Pros: "good price and cute"

Cons: "CVT - awful; cheap interior materials"

"We bought this car for our daughter who will be going to college next year. We paid approximately 15000 and got all the bells and whistles. It is a decent little car that gets you where you need to go. The drawbacks are the cheap carpet and seat covers that are difficult to get clean and keep clean. I also do not like the CVT. It is very jerky and will rev on inclines causing the car to use what I think is an excessive amount of gas. The car also does not have much power. On the upside it is dependable and fairly cute."

Great car!!

By on Monday, April 08, 2013

Pros: "Economical, Practical and Different"

Cons: "Radio"

"37 MPG!!! Researched and test drove the Civic, the Fit and the Yaris. The Versa drove and felt like none of them. It was different in a good way. Good steering, descent acceleration and quiet on the road. It is not very luxurious but I knew that going in so the number rating is reflective of my view in that area. The looks are different but not necessarily a bad thing since all you see now-a-days are the Camry or Corolla. The car feels like the designers actually put some thought into it. Definitely recommend you test before deciding."