2014 Nissan Versa Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $13,648 - $14,027.

"What Others Paid" is based on the last 90 days within 250 miles.

10/7.7

7.7

Based on 105 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

7.6/10
    7.0/10
    7.5/10

Great little car

By on Sunday, March 31, 2013

Pros: "Great value, roomy, huge trunk"

Cons: "Not the quickest car on the planet"

"I bought my 2013 Versa at the fist of Feb and have put almost 5000 miles on it. The main reason I got the car was the gas milage and the inexpensive cost. I drive roughly 500 to 600 miles a week and wanted something for the milage and I haven't been disappointed. I'm getting right at 40 mpg. Another big plus to the car is the fact that I'm 6" and 260 pounds I've got all kinds of room. I plan on driving this car for a long long time...that is unless my daughter takes it over. She just went back to college in it. She likes the fact that it only takes about $35.00 to fill it up verses the $65.00 to fill up her Maxima. She also like the fact that the trunk was big enough for them to get all their stuff (and that was 2 huge duffle bags, 2 smaller bags, a large box of food and other stuff). Now for the cons of the car, it's no rocket but once at highway speed it does just fine. The passager seat could use an armrest too. Other than that I haven't found any other problems. All in all this is a great little car and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a very economical car to drive."

The best new car for 12k!

By on Sunday, December 30, 2012

Pros: "fuel mileage; huge trunk/seating"

Cons: "none for price"

"We bought the base stick shift in late '11 for my wife's 80 mile a day commute. It has delivered - 38-44 miles to the gallon on the highway/interstate and 34 or so in the city. It runs great, and even the base model has AC and cd player with aux port. It looks great, even with the small stock tires. The engine and road noise are high over 60, but really folks, what do you want for a brand new car with a factory warranty, excellent mileage, and pretty cool looks for 12K? So you have to manually roll down the windows and lock the doors - so what. The rear seating is HUGE as well as the trunk. So reliable, zero problems, pretty fun to drive. This is also more like a family car - we were so comfy in several 1000 mile trips with that huge back seat. GET IT - best deal on a car ever!"

Comfortable for 6'2" and 240 lbs - but that's it

By on Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Pros: "Value and Comfort"

Cons: "Driving performance"

"I've had my 2012 Versa Hatchback Special Edition for a year now, the car is comfortable, but that's about it. I'm 6'2" - 240 lbs and fit, but tall passengers hit their knee on the corner of the control console. Not great acceleration, good amount of body roll in turns, and requires a lot of control in the wind. The transmission shifts slowly and going up hills gets to be annoying (Auto, no CVT). Plenty of head room, leg room, and luggage space for two people. The glove box is a good size to make up for the lack of other cargo space. The car gets me where I need to go with out any driving thrills, but in comfort."

Great MPG, reliable, quiet.

By on Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pros: "Great price, Great MPG, big trunk"

Cons: "No glove box, slow acceleration."

"I own this car for 1.5 months now. Get 38-39MPG at 30MPH. Good to drive in city, in traffic. Very smooth cruising due to CVT. Big trunk. Slow on acceleration but still great on speed, driving at around 70-90MPH easily with good control. Economical get spend more on useful stuff, instead of paying for gas, spare parts. Thinking of buying second one. where all cars run at speed limits why spend on huge engines why harm environment & our wallets."

Best comute, friendly car

By on Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pros: "great price"

"this is the most safety,gas saver,friendly car. I recomend this car..is the best nissan innovation.."