2013 Nissan Versa

7.6

Based on 157 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

7.5/10
    7.0/10
    7.6/10

I love this vehicle

By on Monday, April 25, 2016

Pros: "It handles like a dream and it's fun to drive"

"I bought the Versa Note S Plus for 2 reasons... 1) it is an automatic and that's all I can drive & 2) for the simple fact, to me, its a basic design which is what I was looking for in a car. I'm 60 years old and I love this car because it doesn't have all the electrical and computer items on it like most cars. This car is not just great for the young but for the older people who don't like all kinds of electrical and computer technology on the cars. I had all the electronic and computer items on my other cars and I hated it because if one thing goes out...everything goes out. My hat goes off to Nissan for bringing back the classic car design...Thank You!!!"

Great for gas mileage.

By on Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pros: "Great gas mileage, lots of interior room."

Cons: "Slow acceleration."

"I bought this car for the good gas mileage and reasonable price. I have been driving it for about 6 months, and overall I have been satisfied. I have averaged about 37 miles per gallon over the life of the car, and I have had no mechanical problems as of now. Although it is not the most stylish car on the road, it does not look bad. I would recommend this car to anyone who is looking to get great gas mileage at a reasonable price without purchasing a used car."

Great little car -very fast,great pickup!

By on Friday, March 13, 2015

Pros: "Great fuel economy, great pickup climbing hills &"

"Easy to drive, very comfortable, seats five, fold down seats provide extra carrying space."

Great for the money

By on Saturday, November 19, 2011

"I bought this vehicle for my wife who travels over 30 miles to work. She loves it. I drive a 2006 Nissan Altima that is a better fit for me. I am 6'2" and 260lbs. The Verssa has a surprising amount of space especially the back seat and trunk. I like the fact that the car has anti lock brakes and stability anti skid electronic braking. Also it has 6 air bags so I feel it is safe for my wife. The ride is excellent and well damped. It is hard to believe this car only weighs 2500 lbs. My wife is not an aggressive driver and is getting a little over 43 miles per gallon. It has dramatically cut our fuel bill. A couple of complaints. One is you have to buy the top SL model to get the rear folding seats. Also there is no center arm rest. Lastly the cup holder in front of the shift hits my lower leg and is uncomfortable to the point that when I drive I must put a pillow between it and my leg. I really wish Nissan would address this annoyance. If you like good handling cars look elsewhere. The handling is competent and secure but not exciting. Other than that great little car. Very solid feel and good quality. For the money it is hard to beat. thanks for reading Ralph"

Very Happy So Far

By on Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Pros: "Low price, great gas mileage, very roomy."

Cons: "Vulnerable to crosswinds, jerky transmission."

"I bought the 2012 Versa S sedan in December 2011 and have been driving it daily for the past six months. Most weekdays, I have a 70-mile round-trip commute. Overall, I'm very happy with it so far. I'm averaging about 36 mpg combined city and highway, which is great. For a compact car, the interior is well designed and roomy, and the trunk is huge. The car has enough power to comfortably cruise along on the highway at 70 mph, and I have no problems getting up some of the steep hills around my house. As others have noted, you can definitely feel crosswinds in this car. The transmission is also a little jerky, particularly at very low speeds. I've gotten used to both these eccentricities, however, and don't really consider them major flaws. I'd definitely buy this car again."