2013 Nissan Versa

7.6

Based on 122 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

7.6/10
    7.0/10
    7.5/10

love it

By on Monday, March 23, 2015

Pros: "very comfortable to seat, drive,and park"

Cons: "color,(black)Bad. Needs mirrors on vice,also to sm"

"I love my car.Except for the color(Black) Hard to keep clean"

Awesome vehicle with some character

By on Monday, March 16, 2015

Pros: "Great on gas, good stearing, nice power"

Cons: "Only has 1 arm rest, harder to work with on wind"

"Okay so we bought this vehicle last September because the old one had the transmission about to go! We paid 15 grand because our credit wasn't that great. Anyway first impression is it's a cute little brick red car and I know that Nissan's are dang reliable. When I opened the door, everything was spotless looking brand new. I did notice that the Versa SV only has one arm rest on the drivers side. Also the glove box isn't as big as you would think, but otherwise it's like any vehicle and the color on the inside was black. The trunk space is very spacious for the size of the vehicle. The gas gage is actually in the middle of the dashboard and electronic. I had a carfax and sure enough no problems to speak of that would persuade me not to buy it. I asked how many mpg's it would get, they said about 30 OH NO IT'S A LOT MORE! So we took it from Kansas to Indiana and back right before winter hit. The car worked like a dream! I also only had to use 50 bucks in gas total to get there and back! The suspension is fine, like any vehicle you hit a big enough pot hole you'll feel it. Our next trip was 6 months later to Arkansas, again that little car went just fine and went spent about the same amount to go there and back. The steering is very reliable, granted when the wind picks up then you have a tiny bit of an issue because it is a light weight vehicle it's not like a truck or anything, but it's got great power for a V4. If that little car can go through the Ozark mountains like nobodies business then I trust it. I'm a Nissan lover for life now!"

Best car ever, very convenient

By on Sunday, March 15, 2015

"Good for saving gas and reliabill car"

worst

By on Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pros: "worst"

Cons: "light weight, fuel on highways, pickup"

"I really did not like this car, shakes when windy...can't even drive above 55+mph average is not as listed on highways 10 gallons of fuel tank :O i'm gonna sale versa then gonna buy toyota camry - which i heard and read good about toyota versa. Thanks for reading"

Heat so bad, had to trade in.

By on Sunday, March 15, 2015

Reason: really poor heat windows constanly fog up

Pros: "Cheap, Nice radio in SL pkg. Roomy"

Cons: "Cheap, bad heat always cold, foggy windows."

"I know this is a cheap car, but the heat and foggy windows made this car a pain to drive. The heated seats took a long time. The radio in the SL model was very good, The engine is loud and slow. I do think for its size the back seat could fold flatter and have more hauling room. It however, did handle decent in the snow. The spare tire under the car, to me is a bad idea. After fighting with the heat, taking an hour to defrost the frost on the inside of the windows, constantly switching the heat from recirculate to outside, it became a battle of trying to stay almost comfortable, and to see out of the windows. Dealer said heat is working as designed could not fix. A nightmare to drive in winter... traded it in...very glad I did. I am now much happier. Also did not get the fuel economy I thought it would."