2012 Nissan Versa

7.6

Based on 165 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

7.6/10
    7.0/10

Heat so bad, had to trade in.

By on Sunday, March 15, 2015

Reason: really poor heat windows constanly fog up

Pros: "Cheap, Nice radio in SL pkg. Roomy"

Cons: "Cheap, bad heat always cold, foggy windows."

"I know this is a cheap car, but the heat and foggy windows made this car a pain to drive. The heated seats took a long time. The radio in the SL model was very good, The engine is loud and slow. I do think for its size the back seat could fold flatter and have more hauling room. It however, did handle decent in the snow. The spare tire under the car, to me is a bad idea. After fighting with the heat, taking an hour to defrost the frost on the inside of the windows, constantly switching the heat from recirculate to outside, it became a battle of trying to stay almost comfortable, and to see out of the windows. Dealer said heat is working as designed could not fix. A nightmare to drive in winter... traded it in...very glad I did. I am now much happier. Also did not get the fuel economy I thought it would."

Great for value

By on Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Pros: "Surprisingly spacious!"

Cons: "With only 109 hp don't expect much pop."

"Solid little car with all the features. Drives like a small car, therefore small car gas price! Came with all the lights and bells possible for a Versa Note. Have parked in many a tight spots with the 360 degree cameras!"

Excellent value for your money.

By on Wednesday, May 27, 2015

"Excellent value for your money. Surprising number of features for such a low cost automobile."

Fun, economical, easy to drive, very roomy.

By on Monday, June 2, 2014

Pros: "Inexpensive, roomy, economical"

Cons: "Too quiet cannot hear running when driving."

"Great car too quiet, needs a tachometer! A telescoping steering wheel would be helpful because I am over 6'2". Averaging 39 mpg. & have plenty of room for four 6' plus guys and our golf bags. Reminds me a lot of driving my old 1969 VW Beetle with a lot more power and air conditioning. All in all a good car that is easy to drive very economical and very roomy."

very good vehicle. very spacious

By on Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Pros: "very roomy"

Cons: "no mirrors, even with the SV"

"i started with the Nissan Versa S and hated it. I was like why should i be manually rolling down and locking my windows on a 2013 car?? i went and took the car right back to the dealership after two days. after all, i didn't want to be stuck with something i didn't love. i upgraded to the SV with no problems at the dealership and absolutely loved it. The only setback is not having vanity mirrors behind the sun-visors but it's a great car. it is extremely fuel efficient but be mindful that the gas tank is also smaller. My old Chevy prizm probably had me filling up around the same times, but the gas tank was bigger by about 2 gallons. I really like how small and lightweight the car felt. but on windy days, the car definitely seemed a little too lightweight. I have had no accidents though, and I attribute that to great traction and the driving dynamics they put on the vehicle. I also like the convenience of the auxiliary cord to play my music on a decent sound system."