2012 Nissan Versa

7.6

Based on 165 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

7.6/10
    7.0/10

Small in the outside but big in the inside

By on Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pros: "Spacious, great value and fuel economy"

Cons: "Lack of standard features on the S trim"

"My wife and I love this car. 5 of us sit comfortably inside that includes a baby with a rear facing car seat. Performance and accelaration is pretty good with in the city or highway. Plus you get great fuel economy."

It's all about the MPG's ~ oh and it's cute too

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pros: "MPG ~ Price ~ Roomy ~ Looks"

Cons: "A little loud, the CVT takes some getting used to"

2012 Nissa Versa ~ Windows just tinted

"I purchased my 2012 Nissan Versa VS in November 2011 as a commuter car. I currently own a Honda Pilot but with driving 75 miles per day @ 17 mpg it was expensive. With my Versa, I am averaging 38.1 mpg - it’s amazing! The things that I love: the MPG’s of course, price, roominess of the interior (my husband is 6’6” and fits in the front and back seats) the trunk space, Bluetooth, being able to play MP3’s, adaptor for the IPhone/IPod, the look and did I mention the MPG’s? The cons: a little loud (I wear two hearing aides so this is an issue in most cars for me), the CVT takes some getting used to at the 15 mph mark but once you get the hang of it, you are good to go, takes off a little slower when you are used to more power but I cruise at 70 mph on the expressway with no problems. You experience a little more wind resistance / movement than a larger, heavier car. Overall I have been very happy with my Versa and would recommend to friends and family looking to drive on a budget and still have a stylish car."

2012 Nissa Versa ~ Windows just tinted

2013 sedan sv awesome and flawless

By on Monday, October 22, 2012

Pros: "great price fun to drive great mpg nice design"

Cons: "could be more attractive"

"I was concerned about purchasing this because of the 3 year warranty/ 5 year warranty compared to the kia/rio's 5/10 year warranties as well as the more hp and torque of the kiario's vehicles but the versa is spectacular it gives a smoother drive, since i test drove all i chose the versa because it gave me the best ride. acceleration was good when i floor it and mpg is even better. cvt compared to the auto trannys the others have might lag slightly less but with gas prices sky rocketing in la, nearly every other month, its the best option. the handling and braking is a lot better too. hyundai accents and kia rios are good cars too just not as good, the ford fiesta does not compare to those as well as the chevys lower priced models. if you are going to buy a car thats economical like the nissan versa i suggest you decide which of the three, versa, accent and rio, you see yourself and which you feel more comfortable in i found my comfort in the versa and you might too. bought it a few days ago at 16 miles been driving it as much as possible."

I love this car

By on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pros: "Good legroom, spacious trunk, super mpg"

Cons: "No armrests"

ready to go

"I bought this car on December 30th and have loved driving it ever since. The dealer gave me a full tank of gas and I am getting 38 mpg driving around town so it was over two weeks of driving before I put any gas in it. It took less than $15 to fill it up again. My last car was a 1992 truck so I only got 12 mpg and had to pay over $50 to fill it up. The visibilty is great and it handles perfectly for me. It won't win any races from the stop light but the manual transmission is plenty peppy when I have to merge into traffic. Overall, this car is the best value around - good legroom, spacious trunk, solid engine, super mpg in town, and I paid less than $12,000 for it out the door. I love it. Get one now!"

ready to go

I will only own versas

By on Friday, December 20, 2013

Pros: "incredible gas milage"

Cons: "No center console."

"I love my car. I think it's very comfortable. For someone who is bigger may not find it quite as comfortable. Long drives are pleasant, and very little road noise. This car is amazing purchase and will not buy anything else. If you looking for a small compacted car that is perfect then look no further because this is it."