2012 Nissan Versa

7.6

Based on 140 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

7.5/10
    7.0/10
    7.6/10

2014 5 speed commuter...

By on Monday, December 30, 2013

Pros: "Fun daily driver, great gas mileage, storage"

Cons: "Lack of power, road noise, very basic"

"Yep, I'm the crazy one who still likes a old school stick shift. I think it makes all the difference in a lower hp commuter car. Funny enough my parents bought a Nissan Quest and referred me to the dealer, and they got me a great deal on my car. Its a basic S sedan, no fancy gimmicks, stock cd player. Worked some power locks into the deal, which is nice. It gets very good gas mileage I actually get about 35-36 on avg with a mix of highway and city driving. My only complaint is that it really lacks power a bit at higher speeds. Its also kind of loud compared to the higher end cars. Overall I'm very happy with the purchase."

Really like it

By on Saturday, September 20, 2014

"Bought this as my first car, as the versa's price is pretty much the cheapest for a new car on the market. I really do like it, its great for me! I'm a college student so having good gas mileage is a necessity for me as I drive back and forth from school and home. Love the fact that it has Bluetooth and the backseats have a lot more room than I would expect! I also like the spoiler on the back of the car, its cute! It does take a while to pick up though, but that might just be because I am used to driving a van that was a v6. Overall I'm really happy I chose this as my first car to buy, and I really hope it stays in good shape for a long time!!"

Versa Special Edition

By on Friday, July 04, 2014

Pros: "Its just a comforable car especially the seats...."

Cons: "Like everything"

"My Versa is comfortable, has great gas mileage I only use non ethanol and notice it never hesitates, It's roomy and I use McGuires NXT Generation wax and I wax it every three months It looks brand new and heads turn, No pings dings scratches...Fully automatic and I was told that only 2012 made the Special Edition so guess I was lucky as I have always driven Toyotas but there was no dealership in Hammond so I bought the Nissan and really love it.Our other car is a MKZ Lincoln Hybrid...Husband likes his car better but I like my Versa better for traveling...not that he will take it to travel in...."

Nice reliable car.

By on Saturday, January 03, 2015

Pros: "great price, easy to operate, never any problems."

Cons: "stick shift, no cruise control, etc."

"Driven it like crazy (39000 miles in the first 20 months) but it never has any issues. A simple, easy, fun, clean car. No frills, but who needs frills? Who needs a luxury brand car except people that care too much about their image?"

great car

By on Monday, July 21, 2014

Pros: "great price, fun to drive"

Cons: "na"

"great price, fun to drive"