2012 Nissan Versa

7.6

Based on 125 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

7.5/10
    6.9/10
    7.5/10

Go-Kart ride car

By on Friday, October 11, 2013

Pros: "Great Price"

Cons: "Go-Kart suspension."

"I own a Nissan Versa HB 1.8 SL and I'm very disappointed. I bought this car by a brochure.Nissan state that the suspension technology avoid vibration and harshness, but this technology is only in the brochure, not in the car. In long trips you will be tired of feeling every single bump and suspension noises. Nissan builds great cars but this is not. I hope that the Versa Note has a better suspension."

This is not a reliable Car

By on Saturday, December 28, 2013

Pros: "worse car I ever owned"

Cons: "would never buy another nissan & fourth nissan"

"At 36000 miles and it is a 2012 , guess what the transmission went at this milage. This was shortly after inspection. It started when the acceleration problem, and the car would shift up & down while cruising on the highway. Then we took it back to dealership and the transmission was shot. Everyone that is having acceleration problems get your transmission checked. The dealership knows about this problem & still sells the car. We purchased this car brand new thinking that we received a reliable car. What a piece of junk. If you want a reliable built car this is not the car you want."

Like it so much we are buying a second one!

By on Saturday, July 06, 2013

Pros: "Everyting is Awesome"

Cons: "Could be a bit more stable in the wind but for a l"

"This little car is awesome! VERY roomy inside, a breeze to drive, it SIPS fuel, easy to park whats not to like!"

Great on gas and reliable

By on Friday, February 20, 2015

Pros: "Roomy, great gas milage"

Cons: "no amenities, no power locks"

"I purchased this car in August 2013 and have since piled on 50,000 miles on it. The interior is roomy and can fit 4 larger people in it quite comfortably. I have the 5 speed S model and the lack of amenities do take some getting used to, especially the one key entry and no power locks. You can't even pop the trunk and need the key to open it manually. But overall I love this car. The manual transmission gets 35 mpg on average and most times I enjoy driving a manual. My advice: spend an extra 500 bucks or so to get a decent after market radio and 4 speakers (there are rear speaker slots that can be hooked up). Now I have bluetooth and and can enjoy my tunes."

Heat so bad, had to trade in.

By on Sunday, March 15, 2015

Reason: really poor heat windows constanly fog up

Pros: "Cheap, Nice radio in SL pkg. Roomy"

Cons: "Cheap, bad heat always cold, foggy windows."

"I know this is a cheap car, but the heat and foggy windows made this car a pain to drive. The heated seats took a long time. The radio in the SL model was very good, The engine is loud and slow. I do think for its size the back seat could fold flatter and have more hauling room. It however, did handle decent in the snow. The spare tire under the car, to me is a bad idea. After fighting with the heat, taking an hour to defrost the frost on the inside of the windows, constantly switching the heat from recirculate to outside, it became a battle of trying to stay almost comfortable, and to see out of the windows. Dealer said heat is working as designed could not fix. A nightmare to drive in winter... traded it in...very glad I did. I am now much happier. Also did not get the fuel economy I thought it would."