2012 Nissan Versa

7.6

Based on 140 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

7.5/10
    7.0/10
    7.6/10

Amazing mpg!!!

By on Friday, September 27, 2013

Pros: "MPG, price, roomy, extras, fun to drive"

Cons: "cannot seat more than 5"

"I bought this car for commuting and reliability a year ago. I got both. With 20,00o miles on the engine I have had no mechanical problems. I get 39 mpg! I opted for the extras with power everything, navigation, and bluetooth. With these extras I love this car. The interior is roomy and comfortable no matter what seat you are sitting in. My family of 4 fits comfortably, with two car seats in the back, and my 6'3" husband and I in the front! This would fit 5 without the two car seats in the back. The trunk is large and accommodating. I would definitely recommend this car. This car has made commuting enjoyable!"

2013 sedan sv awesome and flawless

By on Monday, October 22, 2012

Pros: "great price fun to drive great mpg nice design"

Cons: "could be more attractive"

"I was concerned about purchasing this because of the 3 year warranty/ 5 year warranty compared to the kia/rio's 5/10 year warranties as well as the more hp and torque of the kiario's vehicles but the versa is spectacular it gives a smoother drive, since i test drove all i chose the versa because it gave me the best ride. acceleration was good when i floor it and mpg is even better. cvt compared to the auto trannys the others have might lag slightly less but with gas prices sky rocketing in la, nearly every other month, its the best option. the handling and braking is a lot better too. hyundai accents and kia rios are good cars too just not as good, the ford fiesta does not compare to those as well as the chevys lower priced models. if you are going to buy a car thats economical like the nissan versa i suggest you decide which of the three, versa, accent and rio, you see yourself and which you feel more comfortable in i found my comfort in the versa and you might too. bought it a few days ago at 16 miles been driving it as much as possible."

Good car for the money

By on Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pros: "Great gas mpg"

Cons: "No arm rest for front driver and passenger"

"I bought this car to save on gas. Very happy with the fuel economy and the overall quality of the vehicle as a whole. Also, the car has excellent room for five adults and luggage. Some of the cons of the vehicle after driving a full-sized suv for years the lack of arm rest and front passenger leg room, were disappointing. Also at highway speeds the vehicle is very subject to crosswinds. Overall for a subcompact car it is better than expected. Would recommend to someone who wants a lower priced car to save on gas!"

Small in the outside but big in the inside

By on Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pros: "Spacious, great value and fuel economy"

Cons: "Lack of standard features on the S trim"

"My wife and I love this car. 5 of us sit comfortably inside that includes a baby with a rear facing car seat. Performance and accelaration is pretty good with in the city or highway. Plus you get great fuel economy."

I bought two 2013 Nissan Versa at one time,

By on Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Pros: "Great price, good mpg, decent warranty, big trunk"

Cons: "No armrest, poor accelleration (if you like speed)"

"I bought two 2013 Nissan Versa at the same for less than the cost of a mid-size sedan,(offcourse they gave me a good deal,one reason is to be just honest). Great cars, awesome roomy interior(I am 6'2/275), average 38mpg, I have the manual 5 speed, the other 32 mpg 4-speed automatic. If you are thinking about buying a car, this a fun,simple, reliable, non-flashy ,unoticeable, roomy, comformtable, clean car that will get you from A to B with a family of four, I say give it a look, do you research and think about what you really need and not what you really want."