2012 Nissan Versa

7.7

Based on 95 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

6.9/10
    7.4/10

Nice low budget car

By on Thursday, July 31, 2014

Pros: "Price,looks,trunk space,mpg"

Cons: "Seat material on base model,cup holders one size"

"I bought this car new for 10500 I thought it was a steel. It is what it is. Roomy for a compact car. Interior could use some up gradeing, but that will rais the price. I own the 5 speed standard modle. The mags are very wrong. It says the 5 speed has lower mpg, but if you know how to drive to save gas, I get 36 mpg in the city. Best car for the price and resale value is great."

Comfort & Design at its best

By on Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pros: "great price, room, gas mileage"

Cons: "noise windows, fog up windows wintertime"

"Love love love this car. It is great on gas mileage and is smooth driving. I have owned it for almost two years and the only complaint I have is that the windows fog up during extremely cold days with the heat on. The pressure noise from the back windows when only one window is open. That is it. Not too bad for a car. I travel everywhere and love driving! Great car."

great car

By on Monday, July 21, 2014

Pros: "great price, fun to drive"

Cons: "na"

"great price, fun to drive"

Excellent gas mileage for getting around.

By on Monday, July 14, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage, good price."

Cons: "Not steady in wind, apholstry material is terrible"

"The handling on windy days are dangerous. You get blown all over, the suspension is wrong for that car, it wobbles in the wind and causes you to almost go off the road. You really have to drive slower than speed limit on windy days. Other than that it is a good basic car, clutch sometimes acts up and won't go in gear correctly, but not too often, mostly in reverse, I have to release clutch and then re-adjust it in reverse. Awesome gas mileage, that I will never complain about. The material of the seats are the worst ever. If there is any lint or hair stuck to your clothes it stays on the seats like a dog has been in there. And you can't vacuum it out, I had to get a roll of tape to pull each thing out. Even the detail people tell me they can't get it out. Has a good take off and speed ratio."

40+mpg! Faster than my Prius, at 1/2 the cost.

By on Thursday, July 10, 2014

Pros: "Excellent power once Engaged. Roomy, Fun! 40+mpg"

Cons: "Gas pedal does not React Instantly."

"Break in Period took forever! But Engine is now Power-full.. and FAST! at 40,000 miles. I LOVE the CVT Transmission on my S-Plus, its accelerates Quicker than other comparable cars because it doesn't have to shift, and barely needs to Idle to maintain Freeway speeds. I Use a Super Light weight Mobil 1 Full Synthetic 0w-20 motor oil. On Florida Freeways I Achieve 44mpg consistently doing 70 & I never get less than 37 in stop and go traffic, with the Air ON. & I never Drive to save Gas.. I bought this car because I needed "a car" Immediately, and did not have the money to fix my Prius. But now, After owning my Versa Sedan for over a year, and moving (twice) across the country, 24 hours at a time, covering the Desert, the frozen Tundra, & now the Everglades.. I have to say the car is ROCK SOLID & has been the only Stable thing in my Life! & I can't believe I ever drove anything else. & yes, I would highly Recommend this car!"