2012 Nissan Versa

7.6

Based on 122 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

7.6/10
    7.0/10
    7.5/10

Budget commuter

By on Monday, February 02, 2015

Pros: "low price, good gas mileage"

Cons: "lack of power, loud, cheap interior"

"I bought my Versa S brand new. First let me start with the good. Its GREAT on gas (41mpg highway @ 60mph), reliable, and it has decent room inside for being a small car. The bads: Cheap, cheap interior. So much plastic everywhere! VERY underpowered at 109hp which isnt an issue in stop & go traffic but it is a problem when entering the expressway and merging. Engine is also very loud. When going above 60mph the car starts getting "floaty" because it sits high and has NARROW 15x5.5 wheels. bottom line: If your looking for a small car thats reliable, affordable, and gets good gas mileage the Versa is great. I would not recommend for travel or if you do a lot of expressway/highway driving. Get something with more power."

LOUDest car I've ever driven and I'm 60!

By on Saturday, January 31, 2015

Pros: "Roomy, reasonable visability."

Cons: "LOUD: Very, very loud motor."

"My mother sold me this car after she had it for 2 years, claiming it was too noisy. I had no idea what she meant at the time, but do now. It is a very easy car to drive, roomy and reasonable viewing. However, it is extremely noisy and not available with a larger motor. Either it is not insulated well, or the motor is undersized for the car. I have no idea, but am selling it now and would not recommend it to anyone except for guest, kids, or someone with no hearing."

Super Spacious Car

By on Friday, January 30, 2015

Pros: "Leg room, great price, easy handling"

Cons: "Takes awhile to heat up, no lights on door buttons"

"I just bought my Versa Note 3 weeks ago, but rented it twice last year, and fell in love with this car. My first impression driving it last summer was that it's the "perfect zip around town car." With a recent blizzard, that's been harder to do, but still the Note handles quite well on snow-covered roads. It has plenty of leg room, both front and back~the hatchback is also quite roomy. I have the SV model, so the back-up camera is a plus, along with Bluetooth for hands-free calling, and pull-out extensions on the sun visors. As one who pays attention to detail, a lot of detail and thought went into the design...exterior with a sleek, sporty front-end grille and wheelcovers, and 7 windows for greater visibility; interior with a stylish fabric pattern and spacious seating for 5 adults (more back-seat room than my son's Lexus & my daughter's Fusion). I'm not into frills or fast cars, so this car is perfect for me!"

Nice reliable car.

By on Saturday, January 03, 2015

Pros: "great price, easy to operate, never any problems."

Cons: "stick shift, no cruise control, etc."

"Driven it like crazy (39000 miles in the first 20 months) but it never has any issues. A simple, easy, fun, clean car. No frills, but who needs frills? Who needs a luxury brand car except people that care too much about their image?"

nice equipment level for the price boring but very

By on Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Pros: "great milage heated seats quiet"

Cons: "horrible radio some cheap parts"

"user friendly"