2012 Nissan Versa

7.6

Based on 136 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

7.5/10
    7.0/10
    7.5/10

Excellent value for your money.

By on Wednesday, May 27, 2015

"Excellent value for your money. Surprising number of features for such a low cost automobile."

Really like it

By on Saturday, September 20, 2014

"Bought this as my first car, as the versa's price is pretty much the cheapest for a new car on the market. I really do like it, its great for me! I'm a college student so having good gas mileage is a necessity for me as I drive back and forth from school and home. Love the fact that it has Bluetooth and the backseats have a lot more room than I would expect! I also like the spoiler on the back of the car, its cute! It does take a while to pick up though, but that might just be because I am used to driving a van that was a v6. Overall I'm really happy I chose this as my first car to buy, and I really hope it stays in good shape for a long time!!"

Versa Special Edition

By on Friday, July 04, 2014

Pros: "Its just a comforable car especially the seats...."

Cons: "Like everything"

"My Versa is comfortable, has great gas mileage I only use non ethanol and notice it never hesitates, It's roomy and I use McGuires NXT Generation wax and I wax it every three months It looks brand new and heads turn, No pings dings scratches...Fully automatic and I was told that only 2012 made the Special Edition so guess I was lucky as I have always driven Toyotas but there was no dealership in Hammond so I bought the Nissan and really love it.Our other car is a MKZ Lincoln Hybrid...Husband likes his car better but I like my Versa better for traveling...not that he will take it to travel in...."

Nice reliable car.

By on Saturday, January 03, 2015

Pros: "great price, easy to operate, never any problems."

Cons: "stick shift, no cruise control, etc."

"Driven it like crazy (39000 miles in the first 20 months) but it never has any issues. A simple, easy, fun, clean car. No frills, but who needs frills? Who needs a luxury brand car except people that care too much about their image?"

Not a value at all.

By on Saturday, July 18, 2015

Pros: "none."

Cons: "noise, devaluation, design, lack of power"

"Car appears to be a great vehicle when there is the sales pitch and test drive. this vehicle does not have the torque to make it up some hills without revving the motor to the max at 35 mph. there is no room for a car seat, stroller, and other baby related items. also the big sales pitch is on the side of great gas mileage. what they do not tell you is that the car only has a 10 gallon tank so that even though you may get 30 mpg highway that you are only going 300miles and that it will balance out with the nissan altima that you are trading for the versa note. this car is great for a grandma who just goes to the grocery store and home or possibly your childs first ever car. Do not even get me started on the various knocks and other sounds the car makes when driving. also do not plan on talking on the phone in this car because there is way too much road noise to understand who you are talking to. thats just the overall. dont even get started on the interior design... way to many flaws to count. i wish nissan would come get this car back...."