2012 Nissan Versa

7.6

Based on 108 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

7.6/10
    6.9/10
    7.5/10
Previous | 1 ... 19 20 21 22 | Next

Very Happy So Far

By on Sunday, June 03, 2012

Pros: "Low price, great gas mileage, very roomy."

Cons: "Vulnerable to crosswinds, jerky transmission."

"I bought the 2012 Versa S sedan in December 2011 and have been driving it daily for the past six months. Most weekdays, I have a 70-mile round-trip commute. Overall, I'm very happy with it so far. I'm averaging about 36 mpg combined city and highway, which is great. For a compact car, the interior is well designed and roomy, and the trunk is huge. The car has enough power to comfortably cruise along on the highway at 70 mph, and I have no problems getting up some of the steep hills around my house. As others have noted, you can definitely feel crosswinds in this car. The transmission is also a little jerky, particularly at very low speeds. I've gotten used to both these eccentricities, however, and don't really consider them major flaws. I'd definitely buy this car again."

will never buy a nissan again

By on Sunday, May 27, 2012

Pros: "no shift shock in transmission"

Cons: "too basic for the price"

"I'm a tried and true toyota fan. I wrecked my toyota last year and was in the market for a new vehicle. My 95 camry had more features than 2012 versa. No where to store your stuff except the glove compartment or trunk. The reason for the roominess is b/c there are no armrests nor consoles. The seats sit next to the door so if you get hit, not good. It does get 35 mpg which is ok. I'm used to a v6 and this v4 has no get up and go at all. My 89 toyota was a v4 and when you take off it had more pick up than the versa. It does have plenty of cupholders if you need them. I know there's at least six, maybe more. It's already had a recall, the key wouldn't come out of the ignition, the turn signals inside didn't work, the power window up/down feature couldn't be set, which it only has down not up feature. I've never owned a nissan so I do like that there's no shift shock when changing gears. It does have a lot of road noise with windows up. It reminds me of a rental car with no features except the bluetooth and ipod connection."

worst car ever

By on Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Pros: "great on gas"

Cons: "cant drive in wind"

"I bought this car a couple of weeks ago. you cant drive in wind or with windows down. it takes along time to get going at a stop sign, the dash lights are so low you can hardley see them. no speakers in the back. No arm rest and no makeup mirror they ony thing good I can say is it was cheap. but you get what you pay for!"

Small in the outside but big in the inside

By on Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pros: "Spacious, great value and fuel economy"

Cons: "Lack of standard features on the S trim"

"My wife and I love this car. 5 of us sit comfortably inside that includes a baby with a rear facing car seat. Performance and accelaration is pretty good with in the city or highway. Plus you get great fuel economy."

best vehicle ever

By on Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pros: "AIR BAGS, ROOMY INTERIOR, RELIABLE, GREAT GAS MILE"

Cons: "GET UP AND GO IT'S DEFINETLY A 4 CYLIDER,"

SAVED MY LIFE

"i had my nissan straight of the truck with 35 miles, 4 months later i was hit by a armor truck, an 18 wheeler, and a full size silverrado. if i would have been in any other car i would of been killed, THE NISSAN VERSA SAVED MY LIFE."

SAVED MY LIFE