2011 Nissan Versa

8.4

Based on 499 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Over 100,000 miles already!

By on Saturday, October 20, 2007

"I bought my Versa in July of '06 to use for my delivery business and to commute in. I drive 7,000 miles every month, so needless to say I needed a reliable car. The Versa had just what I was looking for. Small on the outside yet big on the inside. I got the standard 6-speed stick shift, because if I'm going to be stuck on the road 11 hours a day, I have to keep it fun. The gas mileage EPA rating is 30 city and 34 highway, and after filling up once a day for the past 15 months, heres my averages. I commute 65 miles to work on the highway at about 73 mph. I then spend the next 9 hours, and 250 or so miles, delivering packages all over southern California with a 50/50 mix of city and highway driving, before commuting 65 miles home. In the cooler months, with the A/C off, I would consitantly get 31 to 32 mpg. In the 100+ degree summer with the A/C on all day my average would drop to 29 to 30 mpg. Some people have reported much lower mpg numbers than what I've experienced. I think the key to high mpg statrs with smooth driving. With any vehicle, if you drive with a lead foot, it can really kill your mpg. Well 100,000 miles just rolled past on 10-14-07, and my Versa is still running like new. The only real downside to having all that interior space in such a light weight car is that it has a very tall profile, that catches crosswinds on really gusty days, slightly more than regular sedans do. The seat comfort remains top notch, and all the interior materials are holding up excellent. Well, wish me luck as I chase down 200,000 miles. See ya!"

I Love the Little Black Button

By on Friday, October 31, 2008

"I got the model with the one button door opener (right on the door), makes it SO convenient for moms with little ones, or just when you have your hands full. I don't see a lot with that feature, but I'm glad mine has it! My little red Versa was bashed into by a big ol' SUV, pushed it into the car in front - I was very impressed by how well it withstood the impact. Fortunately no one was in the car at the time, but if they had been, the car would have protected them. It seems to be a very well made little car - I love how little it is, yet it doesn't feel cramped at all. When I had to move my daughter out of her dorm room, I fit all her stuff in the back with the seats down. This small car can hold LOTS of cargo! It seems to go through tires fast, though, but that could just have to do with where I live."

Versa SL

By on Monday, September 22, 2008

"I bought the Versa SL, so my versa does have an armrest for the driver and it is super soft. This was my first new car and i am very satisfied with it! I looked at the fit, yaris, caliber, cobalt, spectra, rio, and many others and none compared to the value of the Versa. Also, i checked the insurance on every car i looked at and the Versa had far and away the best price, 50% lower than the Honda Fit! Also, the CVT is very, very fun to drive once you get used to it!"

Good Value

By on Sunday, April 06, 2008

"I have owned my SL for almost a year. I drive it conservatively about 300 miles a week. I have 12500 so far with no problems. I get about 31 MPG city and hwy. This is a very comfortable car to drive for tall people and those of us that have to use car seats in the back. No other small car was as roomy in the back and easier to put kids in and out. I also have grown to appreciate the CVT transmission. I was not sure how well they would hold out but it seems to be a realiable transmission. This is a very comfortable small car to drive"

love this little car

By on Monday, September 15, 2014

"Absolutely love this car - 7 years put 280,000 trouble free miles on it - don't feel like you are sitting in a small car - Only had to do regular maintanence and change the oil - great mileage 33/35 mpg - great get up and go."

Very good Car

By on Monday, March 04, 2013

Pros: "gas saver roomy interior great price"

Cons: "awkward interior set up"

"I have had my Versa for almost 2 years now. It has taken me many places and has served me very well. This car is defiantly a gas saver on an average week with gas prices in my home town at $3.57 a gallon I can fill it up with $30 and my husband can drive 24miles round trip to work 5days a week and we don't have to fill up again until the following Sunday. The interior is VERY roomy. My father-in-law is close to 7 feet tall and he can fit in the diver seat and passenger seat with ease. I only have a few negative things to say about my versa. The interior set up is a little different than what I was use to coming from a Pontiac grand-am. The cup holders are in an awkward position for both front and rear passengers. Also if u have a child in a toddler seat you cannot get it to sit level in the middle of the back seat with out a towel under the side of the car seat. Other than that this car is a dream to own and maintain. It's not going to win you and speed awards or fancy best in show comments but it is a well made dependable car."

2008 Versa Best In Its Class

By on Friday, September 26, 2008

"We chose the 2008 Versa over the Toyota Yaris, And Matrix, and also over the Mazda 3. Our price tag of 15000 covered power windows, doors and cruise control,and a nice alarm with keyless entry. The Mazda 3 was 3500 more and had crankup style windows and no power locks. The Versa definately gives you the most bang for your buck, Not to mention great gas Mileage. With our limo black window tint and nissan super black paint, its sporty as well."

Excellent MPG

By on Thursday, June 05, 2008

"I traded in my much loved Pathfinder as it only got 14 MPG. This Versa was the perfect solution. I love it, especially the 30+ MPG. Although it appears small, there's amazing head and leg room, my 5'9" daughter is comfortable in either the back or front, I also frequently have two child car seats in the back with no problem. When you put the two back seats down, there's an amazing amount of space, we've had 10 bags of mulch in it!"

this a great car

By on Sunday, November 04, 2007

"I have a 2007 versa sl with everything,except abs breaks.I have 16,000 on it. I am a 51 year old male,about 5'10 and it fits me nice,i have been watching the gas mileage and I found that if you drive between 69 an 70 miles an hour with the cruse control on I get 37.5 with the air off in town I get between 24 an 26 depends on my foot.overall this is great car for the money,the ride is very smooth at 70 and 80.I have owned about 30 car in my life and drove a lot of high price car that don't even ride like the versa or is quite in side like the versa.I hope this help"

great, smart, fun

By on Wednesday, February 18, 2015

"I have enjoyed driving this car and owning it since 2008. With the manual transmission it is fun and peppy with very nice handling characteristics. Seating, front and back, is far more comfortable than most cars(bigger or smaller.) Hatchback configuration makes it very adaptable to various carrying needs. Millage is good but not great(25-32), however, would not trade for decreased pep."