2011 Nissan Versa

8.4

Based on 461 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Previous | 1 ... 17 18 19 | Next

My New Versa

By on Tuesday, September 04, 2007

"I love my new car!"

By on Sunday, September 02, 2007

EXCELLENT VEHICLE

By on Friday, August 31, 2007

"You feel like you are driving on air. It is so comfortable and the seats sit high. The car looks small from the outside but the inside is very roomy. I've had the car for 5 days now and I love it."

YOU'LL LOVE THIS CAR

By on Thursday, August 30, 2007

"I've had my Versa for 2 weeks. I purchased it used -- it had 20,000 miles; however, it looked brand new. I've already put 1,000 miles on it just going to and from work! The interior is great and roomy! Also, my Dad is 6'4" and he was surprised that he could fit in the back comfortably. So far its been good on gas but I'm not getting the advertised MPG -- I've been averaging about 29 MPG but I live in the South and I run the air like crazy. It will be interesting to see what it does during the winter months. I had a Buick Rendezvous (GAS ADDICT) before this car and I feel just as safe on the road. It looks small but it handles big; don't let its small frame fool you. It handles like a midsize car. I also like the fact that the car doesn't look cheap on the inside. I feel as if I got more than my money's worth with all the extras -- cruise control, 6 CD disc player, sporty wheels, upgraded interior, power windows/doors. There are some other features that I wish I had but I think I'll drive this for a couple years and then trade it in for the newer model. Thanks, Nissan. This is by far one of the best cars ever made!!!"

We love both of them!

By on Thursday, August 30, 2007

"I've had mine a year and love it so much we just bought a second one! CVT transmission is amazing, and the car is smooth, quiet and comfortable. Much higher quality than any other car its size that we've seen."

Amazing package..

By on Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"The Nissan Versa is amazing handling, great styling, quality interior, adequate performance, and awesome space. It's a joy to drive, and cheap to fill up. The drive-by-wire throttle reacts to your requests for sudden power, and the electronic power steering keeps you glued to the road on the curviest roads. The brakes are great too. And it's got more rear legroom than the Nissan Maxima (true fact). In all, I couldn't be more satisfied with a new car. I've had it 4 months and already got 6K miles on it. I test-drove a bunch of Hondas, Toyotas, Scions.. Walked into a Nissan showroom, sat in the rear seat and was sold on it."

Great package

By on Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"My SL w/CVT and all options including bluetooth, 6 disk CD, etc. has been a tremendous purchase. Space, safety, ride, amenities and reliability thus far makes me feel thankful for finding this car. Everyone I know is so impressed with how much car this is for it's price. One caveat...gas mileage is not as advertised, but still good with average up to about 31mpg."

A new experience

By on Sunday, August 26, 2007

"All i have to say is if you've never driven a standard before and you're looking for a car to learn on, this is a great choice. It can take all the beating in the world and keep going! (not that i tested that out my first week on the road learning how to use it.... ;-)) its very forgiving, very comfortable to drive and an all around great car!"

Good for everyday.

By on Thursday, August 23, 2007

"I bought the Versa within a month of when it was first introduced in the States and was excited to be one of the first to own it. I liked the look of it and the CVT transmission was a big draw. The interior is surprisingly roomy, everyone is usually surprised by it, and the upholstery is a fun color and stays looking clean and new. The only issue I have with it is that I am a heavy person and the front seats are a little narrow, plus I've already had to have one seat replaced because it was defective. I also had to have the wiring harness replaced within the first year because it was defective. It was a little obnoxious because the Tire Pressure Monitering light kept coming on, and after eight months of going back and forth with the Nissan dealership to get it checked out and cleared, they finally realized that it was a wiring glitch. I love having the controls for the bluetooth and the radio on the steering wheel, and everything is well organized and within reach. It handles well in any kind of weather I've experienced, including snow. We had a couple of heavy snow days and I was a little worried because of the iciness, but it handled perfectly. Also, I was recently rear-ended by a Jeep Liberty and I was surprised at how well the Versa stood up to it. There was a lot of rear end damage, but the frame held up really well and it was all easily fixed by a reputable body shop. I also feel safe on freeways and don't feel dwarfed by bigger vehicles like I sometimes feel in similar cars. Overall, I'm very happy with the car and would reccomend it to anyone wanting a dependable, everyday car."

Perks For Low Price

By on Friday, August 10, 2007

"I've have 20K on my Versa nothing has gone wrong. I live on a mountain and I'm very pleased with the way the CVT performs. I was concerned when I first bought the car that it wouldn't handle that well in the snow but I was pleasantly surprised this past winter. As long as you don't drive like a lunatic, you'll be aces. I didn't even put snow tires on last winter and I had little slippage out here where they might plow every 4 hours in a snowstorm. My passengers are quite surprised at the room in the back. It's certainly bigger than it looks from the outside. And I just love how everything is at my fingertips, mounted on the steering wheel. That's just another thoughtful perk. I even love having Bluetooth. I don't use it but I like that it's there:)"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25