2011 Nissan Versa

8.4

Based on 491 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Previous | 1 ... 18 19 20 | Next

saves me money

By on Friday, November 16, 2007

"I am 6'8" and drive 100 miles a day to wook i need a car that i could fit in a nd get good gas mileage. I fit and right now i am averaging 32 miles to the gallon. A 14 miles per gallon more then my previous mini van"

Great Little Big Car

By on Wednesday, November 14, 2007

"Love my Versa! I have a "limited" edition with leather (installed locally by dealership). Back seat is huge and the hatch is very user friendly. I wish I had a stick instead of an automatic, but I still love it. Gas mileage doesn't seem to be what is claimed, but I do run the A/C alot. I also love the blue tooth and 6 disc CD. Both were good selling points! The keyless entry is awesome too. So very convenient!"

good car

By on Tuesday, November 06, 2007

"good car, dos not get the gas miles they say, had for 2000 miles still cant get 30 miles in the city, bst i got was 26. they say 36 on hwy best 29. and power is good in town on hwy sounds like a lawn mower. no power up hills."

Great Vehicle

By on Sunday, November 04, 2007

"I purchased my car back in june, i love it. Only thing that has gone wrong was my tire light, but i got that fixed. The car drives very well, good ride, quiet, decent acceleration, and the gas milage is good. I've been getting between 28-30mpg. This car is way better than the Toyota Yaris (P.O.S. car), the honda fit is a good car but the nissan versa has better incentives and it's easier to bargin with."

this a great car

By on Sunday, November 04, 2007

"I have a 2007 versa sl with everything,except abs breaks.I have 16,000 on it. I am a 51 year old male,about 5'10 and it fits me nice,i have been watching the gas mileage and I found that if you drive between 69 an 70 miles an hour with the cruse control on I get 37.5 with the air off in town I get between 24 an 26 depends on my foot.overall this is great car for the money,the ride is very smooth at 70 and 80.I have owned about 30 car in my life and drove a lot of high price car that don't even ride like the versa or is quite in side like the versa.I hope this help"

Versa great for the money

By on Saturday, November 03, 2007

"There are many cars out there these days to choose from but the Versa has some options that others do not for a car in its price range. What about the dash vinyl I read where it was engineered to resist fading in FLORIDA ; pretty impressive. Mileage, all of the manufacturers tout this and that but overall it sure does a pretty good job at mileage I would say at least 32 is what I am getting. I have a no frills model ; the way I like it. I had an issue with the A/C because of a sensor dealer was a pain on that one but did get it fixed. The hubcaps I have were defective and they replaced them all ; WAY COOL. Lets be real there are other manufacturers offering 100000 mile warranties ; the real deal is getting it !!! LOL !! Its like an HMO !! The Nissan Versa has an engine thats been around 4EVER and it has a timing chain and not a belt ; THINK ABOUT IT ! Anyways great little car for the money ; cant be beat. Comfortable l, in fact on a recent vacation I spent the night sleepin in the seat because it was better than the bed at Holiday INN. Toyota and Civic seats are like bricks. Later"

great car!

By on Thursday, November 01, 2007

"I purchased my 2008 Versa 1 month ago. It's a great car! I'm tall and have no problem with leg room in either the front or back seat. It's very attractive and I get alot of compliments on it's styling. I do wish it came in other colors and with leather seats, but this car is a terrific value. I strongly recommend it, especially for those on a budget."

Not What Was Advertised

By on Tuesday, October 30, 2007

"We were less than a mile from the dealership in our new Versa when the door locks shorted out. 4 trips and almost 40 days total in the shop and they "think" its fixed. The gas mileage has been consistently lower than the minimum expected. The 30 to 36 range has been 25 to 28 on each tank since the purchase. One all highway trip did get us 29mpg. It is roomy enough for a family of five but the problems as well as performance below advertised have not made this car a pleasure to own."

Few Problems

By on Friday, October 26, 2007

"Had a few problems with my Versa. Tire light came on many times. Had that fixed fuel pump went bad had that fixed, gas tank leaked, had that fixed. Pass air bag had to be fixed. Front dash came loose had that fixed. Gas mileage always around 26mpg. other then that all is well."

Great Value

By on Thursday, October 25, 2007

"We had been looking for a new vehicle and test drove the Honda Fit, Toyota Matrix, and Nissan Versa. The Nissan definitely won us. We have a Nissan Pathfinder with over 300k miles and it hasn't been in the shop yet! I'm hoping I get the same reliability from the versa. The front seats are a little uncomfortable for long trips if your tall. But overall it's a great car with an upgraded feel without the upgraded price. I get on average 31 mpg. Being in the south I always have my ac on. Not sure why others are having such low mpg. I sit in bumper to bumper traffic everyday but I don't have a lead foot attitude so maybe that's why. Love my Versa and will be purchasing one for my son."

claustrophobic!

By on Monday, October 22, 2007

"The little car has real style, unlike a lot of the cars manufactured of late. I really like the profile! The trunk seems roomy, and the interior is acceptable. My only real complaint is there is little or no storage space for purses, maps, ice scraper,etc. Also,I feel very vulnerable in traffic, like a 4x4 could drive right over the top of us. The performance, quality, reliability ratings i gave were 4 stars, as all new cars should be above average here."

By on Saturday, October 20, 2007

"good vale for money drives good, plenty of room"

What a find!!

By on Saturday, October 20, 2007

"I bought my Versa in Sept, 2007 and what a great decision that was!! I love the room, the great gas mileage, the style, the handling and, well, everything. Nissan is top quality anyway, so I am not completely surprised that they would come out with this model."

Over 100,000 miles already!

By on Saturday, October 20, 2007

"I bought my Versa in July of '06 to use for my delivery business and to commute in. I drive 7,000 miles every month, so needless to say I needed a reliable car. The Versa had just what I was looking for. Small on the outside yet big on the inside. I got the standard 6-speed stick shift, because if I'm going to be stuck on the road 11 hours a day, I have to keep it fun. The gas mileage EPA rating is 30 city and 34 highway, and after filling up once a day for the past 15 months, heres my averages. I commute 65 miles to work on the highway at about 73 mph. I then spend the next 9 hours, and 250 or so miles, delivering packages all over southern California with a 50/50 mix of city and highway driving, before commuting 65 miles home. In the cooler months, with the A/C off, I would consitantly get 31 to 32 mpg. In the 100+ degree summer with the A/C on all day my average would drop to 29 to 30 mpg. Some people have reported much lower mpg numbers than what I've experienced. I think the key to high mpg statrs with smooth driving. With any vehicle, if you drive with a lead foot, it can really kill your mpg. Well 100,000 miles just rolled past on 10-14-07, and my Versa is still running like new. The only real downside to having all that interior space in such a light weight car is that it has a very tall profile, that catches crosswinds on really gusty days, slightly more than regular sedans do. The seat comfort remains top notch, and all the interior materials are holding up excellent. Well, wish me luck as I chase down 200,000 miles. See ya!"

Our first NEW Car

By on Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"What a great little/big car! We're a family of 4 teens and a preschooler. It's more economical for us to have 2 little cars than one little and one van. The Versa fits 5 of us (including a booster seat) very comfortably, even my dad wants one! Peppy enough to be a fun car when driving without the kids, and wonderful on fuel given I drive 100mi/day. Durable is an understatement! A deer ran into my car and flipped over the roof. The trooper could not believe I got away with a little ding on rear view mirror... THAT'S IT!!! No documentable damage at all! It took the force of a deer and held strong! I told the trooper I'm getting another Nissan, if this is how they handle impact! He agreed!"

SUPER CAR!! BUY IT!

By on Monday, October 15, 2007

"I have shopped for a car for the last 2 years-I had a Suburu Leagacy wagon for 16 years (tradein on the Versa)+Buick Park Ave.Ultra,Toyota Sienna-all were used for different stuff-driveway was a parking lot! (2 inherited) Hubby wanted them GONE but I could not find the Right new car for me- up to $25,000 budget.....Finally stopped at a NIssan dealer (HE has a Maxima) and to test drive this new Versa- within 2 blocks I said SOLD...Comfy,Roomy, Great Pickup into traffic unlike so many this size....Love the CVT,Bluetooth (Had to buy a new phone),Auto UP window like my Suburu,Seat HEIGHT adjustment, NO fishing for key with hands full!! NO locking keys in car with car running!! and because I bought an 07 with 08's on the lot I got a GREAT DEAL!! NO Other car similarly equipped could come close to the out the door price dealer gave me! Sure I like all the bells and whistle's my hubby's car has and the buick had but I don't and won't use most of them!!"

Great Hatchback

By on Monday, October 15, 2007

"I love the comfort of my 2007 Versa SL. The CVT tranny is awesome when it comes to pickup speed to enter traffic. It is also smooth and quite. It handles well on curses as I did 60 on a 45mph curve. The car hugged it nicely and effortlessly. The interior quality surprised me in a good way. The roomyness inside is great, front and back. Blue tooth and 6 CD changer are nice options that I use all the time. I test drove the Honda Fit Sport and Toyota Yaris and the Versa won over hands down. I recommend the Versa over any hatchback in it's class."

love the car

By on Monday, October 15, 2007

"This is the bes car i have ever bought i had a saturn for most of my life but i saw this car and fell in love!!!!"

Great car

By on Friday, October 12, 2007

"I recently had a driver crash into my parked car in my driveway at 3 am, totaling my new versa, it was a great car, it retained value so well that my insurance is paying more than what i purchased it for(less tax, title)"

a good car for peeps i guess

By on Friday, October 05, 2007

"Bought this car. Super stoked. Check engine light came on 500 miles in. WTF! Shop fixed it up, and we're rolling again. Said it was the 1st Versa they've ever had back in their shop within the first week. Lame. Of course the only new car I've ever purchased is flawed. Hopefully the road ahead is better to me than this first week. I still think it's a sweet car though."

Not a quality car!

By on Wednesday, October 03, 2007

"We have a 2007 Versa purchased in 08/06. It has had a passenger side airbag replacement (we had to drive the car for more than two months without this airbag while parts were acquired, real safety issue), the tire pressure sensor has been replaced 3 times, the driver side door latch worked on 3 or more times, and now the finish is coming off of the top of the steering wheel. This is not a quality car!"

Not so much...

By on Monday, October 01, 2007

"I have had my Versa for almost a year- I still find it very comfortable to drive, however I have had it into the dealership for several minor repairs (tire light, airbag, gas cover not opening, etc.) This car does not get nearly ther gas milage advertised. I have a 6spd manual transmission and it has never gotten over 24mpg, and is now dropping to 21mpg. I hope Nissan will be reliable in correcting the milage problem. On a good note, passengers are always happy about the space in the back seat."

smartest car ever

By on Sunday, September 23, 2007

"great gas mileage, more comfortable than my G35 (headroom), CVT is fun, larger wheelbase makes it very smooth at higher highway spepds. convenience package puts over the edge great. bluetooth, intelligent key, controls on steering wheel all for under 17k. i couldnt be happier - turned in an Infiniti FX 35 at lease end and got this."

Not to safe

By on Sunday, September 23, 2007

"a few instances of feeling unsafe made me trade only a few months after purchase"

By on Saturday, September 22, 2007

"The vehicle doesn't get Nissan's advertised 30 to 36 mpg gas mileage. Not even close. They don't have a versa anywhere under any driving conditions that will come anywhere near their claims of 36 mpg highway. Maybe 28 mpg downhill with a tail wind and one occupant. When challenged on this, Nissan Corporation couldn't care less about customer satisfaction."

Previous | 1 ... 18 19 20 | Next