2011 Nissan Versa

8.4

Based on 507 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

GREAT COMMUTER CAR

By on Saturday, October 03, 2009

"Best Bang for the buck! Bought mine 08, so far it's been reliable, CVT trans. recommended, very satisfied with my Versa."

Very Good Vehicle

By on Friday, September 25, 2009

"My 2009 SL hatchback is as advertised. A very comfortable, dependable vehicle, with no major complaints. I would be happier with a telescoping steering wheel; and rear view mirror switches that could be reached with the driver in a normal sitting position. (Maybe my arms are too short)."

Darned good car

By on Saturday, August 29, 2009

"HIGHLIGHTS: The roomy interior belies its sub-compact exterior. I'm a tall man, and its entryway is not a head-bumper. There is more than enough room for 4 people, even with the driver's seat all the way back, leg room is adequate for the average person. The trunk held 4 huge bags my daughter stuffed in it when she returned from 2 years in London, England. A/C is fine, as is the heating system and the CV transmission is marvelous. Cruise-control maintains its setting with extreme accuracy. Seats are the most comfortable I've had in any of my cars. They're almost like easy chairs with excellent back support. Handling is not what one would expect from a sports car, but the Versa is not a sports car. For me, it maneuvers just fine. Extras are more than adequate and some are pleasant surprises. The sound system is great, and the fact that it accepts my iPod is a huge plus. Instruments are easy to read and well lit. For some reason, Consumers said the volume control was difficult to reach. In my opinion, they couldn't be more wrong. DOWNERS: The mileage isn't what one could reasonably expect from such a small car, but 29-31 mpg in town is not too bad. I know Consumers insists that it averages 26-27, but I've never had mileage that low and I am not light-footed. However, if Consumers is correct (and they're not always) Toyota and Honda both make sub compacts that offer much better mileage. Whether or not I would enjoy driving them as much, I cannot say. The steering wheel needs to extend. It's too far from the driver. I could wish I had anti-lock brakes but they were almost impossible to find in the 2007 Versa."

By on Wednesday, August 26, 2009

"I own a driving school. Hands down this is the easiest-to-drive car I considered. (Not the hatchback model, which has a very small rear window.) I compared to Toyota Corolla, Yaris, Prius, Hondas, and many others and this is the best value for the money meeting my needs. The seat adjusts to students ranging from 4 feet to 7 feet tall. The look is modern and impressivea, but simple. Mind you, the cheap model is exactly that. But for my needs, this upgraded model with ABS and bluetooth has those critical safety features without a huge price. Both features have probably saved me several times by now. I'm now at 33K miles in 5 months and very happy. It impresses my customers (who will soon be buying a car) and when I tell them what I paid, they usually seem interested in getting the same."

awesome

By on Thursday, August 20, 2009

"I love my versa!! I got it in Jan. of 2007 and have never had any problems with it. The only issue I have with it's quality isn't in the car it's self, the hubcaps that came with it are cheap as cheap can be! My husband was driving down the highway, and saw this thing fly behind him, when he got home he realized it was the hubcap! Needless to say thats the only problem we've had with it."