2011 Nissan Versa

8.4

Based on 476 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

love this little car

By on Monday, September 15, 2014

"Absolutely love this car - 7 years put 280,000 trouble free miles on it - don't feel like you are sitting in a small car - Only had to do regular maintanence and change the oil - great mileage 33/35 mpg - great get up and go."

no problems at all

By on Monday, September 15, 2014

Pros: "good car/relaiable"

"Excellent shape bought it brand new out of showroom floor"

Great reliable no frills transportation

By on Friday, September 12, 2014

Pros: "Interior Space, Reliabliity, value"

Cons: "Engine and road noise, uninspiring interior"

"Very reliable but somewhat unrefined. Lots of plastic inside. Engine has decent power for the class but has a loud tick when cold. Incredible interior room inside. Sits high enough off the ground so you don't have to climb in and out of it. Handling is good. Rides good on the highway. Gas mileage is decent, average about 24-25mpg in combined driving. Overall a very good commuter car, which is what I bought it for."

Great car.

By on Thursday, September 11, 2014

Pros: "Overall cost, room , MPG,reliability, speed"

Cons: "Leg room for tall drivers, muflr weld brk @ 80K."

"I wanted a basic car. I don't need all kinds of bells and whistles and have had great experiences with several Nissan vehicles over the years. I chose the hatchback Versa and it hasn't let me down. I bought it new in 2009 and it has a little over 104,000 miles on it. It has gone everywhere I needed it to go, has enough power to scoot pretty good when need be and can carry items that you wouldn't think would fit in the car. I bought a full size recliner and was able to fit it in the back. The only 2 problems I have had with it is the muffler weld broke around 80,000. It broke from the flange so it was an easy fix. The other is leg room. I am 6ft and for extended driving it gets a bit uncomfortable as I can't stretch out even with the seat all the way back. Oh well, I still love my little car. I know I can get in it and it will start and I can get to where I'm going. The gas mileage is still around 33 MPG or so if I am not doing 80 with the AC on. The gearing in the transmission is really interesting. The car has 122 HP and 127 FT.LBS. of tourque. I have had motorcycles that have had more. BUT when I'm driving and I need to pass, the pick up from 60-70 MPH to 80-90 is pretty amazing. It is pretty quick for what it is at these speeds. Overall it has been an outstanding little car. Everything I need and nothing I don't. Great little car."

Best vehicle I have owned; Better than my Honda!

By on Saturday, September 06, 2014

"This is a beautiful snow-white Nissan Versa SL, with black & slate interior, and in immaculate condition inside and out. Expect a high ride with your Versa, compared to other smaller cars, and this one comes equipped with a 3-speed automatic transmission, cruise control, tire pressure monitoring system, CD player and an awesome sound system."