2011 Nissan Versa

8.4

Based on 496 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

everything good with one complaint

By on Monday, April 13, 2015

Pros: "does what it is supposed to do"

Cons: "sun roof drainage problems"

"The car does basically what it was supposed to. Somewhat economical and reliable. We originally bought it for my wife to use to get around town. We enjoyed it so much that we have taken it on long trips that we usually use my Camry for. One major complaint I have is the sunroof drainage. Somehow they designed the car with a drain hole for the water around the sunroof instead of making the roof airtight. This drainage system clogs periodically and I have to go to my mechanic to shoot a blast of compressed air into the hole to clear the clog. Amazing"

Good car with reservations.

By on Saturday, April 11, 2015

Pros: "Has good pickup and handles well. Good size."

Cons: ""Bumpy" - you 'over-feel' every bump in the road."

Nissan Versa hatchback, 2011

"Bought used, low mileage. Looks great, drives great but has a "hard ride" - i.e., every road bump is felt. Cabin storage needs more space."

Nissan Versa hatchback, 2011

very comfortable & easy to drive

By on Saturday, April 11, 2015

Pros: "very peppy; easy to drive"

Cons: "don't like where cup holders are"

"I have been very satisfied with my Versa Hatchback;The only reason I am considering making a change is I want a few more of the safety features offered on the new models & a few more bells & whistles. I will also want all wheel drive & just a little higher off the ground."

You get what you pay for

By on Friday, March 27, 2015

Pros: "great price, cute car"

Cons: "cheaply made"

"Have owned this car for four years(bought it new in 2011). Was purchased mainly as a commuter car for my husband. The first year was fine. When the second summer rolled around the air conditioning went out. Had it fixed and it went out again the third summer. The fourth summer is here and guess what the air conditioner has gone out again...and you can't live in the deep south without an air conditioner.The repairs each time have been expensive...if we had put that money into the original purchase we could have gotten a better car of better quality. This is the 5th car we have bought since we have been married and the only one that has had to repeatedly go back to the shop. Googled the air conditioning issue and found out it was not only a problem for other Versa owners but also a problem for the Nissan line (at least according to the consumers) Now looking to trade it."

Great to bop around town

By on Friday, March 13, 2015

Pros: "Great price, easy parking"

Cons: "Big people can't fit to drive, ie hubby and one so"

"Errand car! Teens learn to drive car! Run to the beach car! Make U turns car! Inexpensive! This was one of the best cars I ever owned. It suited my needs. Mom who outgrew the minivan, taught kids to drive in Versa. Run weekend errands with easy parking. Large trunk in hatch. My only downsides are that it seems to struggle going up steep hills, I got the one without an armrest or MP3 jack and I miss them ( I know, First World problem). Also I wish the hatch compartment cover had a place to be stored. Mine Is lost in the house somewhere. Not sure if I would take it on a long trip. But oh, did I mention I take naps in it when the house gets too noisy? Comfy enough for that! My husband and one son, who are long people, don't seem to fit well. Their knees somehow don't fit in the driver leg area. I'm 5'2", so no problem."

very reliable vehicle.

By on Monday, February 23, 2015

Pros: "easy on the wallet"

Cons: "cheap interior trim"

"perfect for your college age student or the all around errand runner. one of the most dependable cars we have owned."

great, smart, fun

By on Wednesday, February 18, 2015

"I have enjoyed driving this car and owning it since 2008. With the manual transmission it is fun and peppy with very nice handling characteristics. Seating, front and back, is far more comfortable than most cars(bigger or smaller.) Hatchback configuration makes it very adaptable to various carrying needs. Millage is good but not great(25-32), however, would not trade for decreased pep."

Good basic reliable transportation

By on Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Pros: "RELIABLE, AFFORADABLE"

Cons: "ride is not grand but not the worst either"

"I was getting back on my feet credit wise and needed a reliable car. This has no bells or whistles. It does not even have power windows or locks. The ride is not one of a Lexus but this car is reliable. I have driven it 30 k in 2 years, basic maintenance, oil changes, tire rotations no issues."

Too many blind spots

By on Monday, January 12, 2015

"Dangerous when changing lanes. Can't see cars beside you in the mirrors.Almost had accidents several times because of this."

comfy, roomy, peppy, good looks

By on Saturday, January 03, 2015

Pros: "efficient, good looks , fun to drive"

Cons: "no cruise control, replace OEM hub caps"

nissan 07 versa

"I have 6spd manual trans car is peppy and gets 30-32 mpg 90% of driving is interstate driving. Comfortable seating for driver and rear seat passengers. Tinted windows and put on alloys wheels. Original hub caps a joke. Engine maintenance simple and easy. Runs like new with 140k on clock purchased with 65k. Engine has timing chain not belt and does not require expensive change at 75k to 80k miles. Heat and air very good. Insurance cheap. Get comments about its good looks."

nissan 07 versa