2010 Nissan Versa

8.4

Based on 511 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

very economical on gas

By on Saturday, November 10, 2012

"My last 3 vehicles have been Nissans. Very satisfied with quality and customer service."

Good for the money

By on Friday, March 12, 2010

"I have owned this car for a little over 2 years now. It is very reliable and I love my Versa. I absolutely love the style of it. The few problems I have with my car is that mine didn't come with a pop trunk option so I have to get out to open it instead of just popping it. And the lights don't come on automatically. Very silly stuff not to be happy about I guess. There is also one other issue... after about a year and a half I guess... my car started making this little clicking type noise. I took it in and they said one of my motor mounts was broken. They replaced that and the noise was still there so I took it back. They inspected it and said that all of the versas make that noise, it is just some kind of pump in the car. I told them it didn't used to make that noise and they said they all do eventually make that noise. Now.... they could have been lying but they all might do that, I don't know. Other than that, my car has been great. As long as you get your checkups and oil changes everything then you should be good. The cup holders are in a little bit of awkward places but I've gotten used to it. Hope this helps!"

Great Little CAr

By on Tuesday, May 19, 2009

"I bought this car back in 2007 when our family was growing by one more. We had a 97 Saturn and it was impossible to fit two baby seats in the back of my old Saturn. I bought this car after reading about it from European magazines. The car is great. Had a bit of a problem with a gas line but it was handled quickly by the dealer. I have gone on road trips and I have found the space more then adequate. Just slap a roof rack and you are good to go. The one thing I was a bit dissapointed was the lack of an all wheel ABS in the SL line at the time of my purchase. Other then that, the car is a true winner."

Pretty good car

By on Monday, April 06, 2009

"This is pretty zippy car. I wanted to add my review after driving it in the winter. Although it's a cute car and usually fairly comfortable, it's not the best cold weather condition car --at least if you do not have a garage. I didn't have a problem with the driving and manuevering, but it takes a long time for windows to defrost, and I've never had so much ice collect on the wipers while driving. It's a great car, but if you live in a non-temperate area and you can afford a car more suited for winter, I'd suggest considering a different car. Price is great though!"

to small for comfort

By on Sunday, March 22, 2009

"i am 6'3" anad get cramps when on long trips.It has been in shop for electricla problems 4 times in less than year and took 3 dealers to find problem.It really bogs down on hills and mileage nowhere near est mileage.I bought this car because of financing problem but will never buy Nissan again.To expensive and get the shaft on promised and written options"

Love this car!

By on Monday, September 08, 2008

"This is really the perfect economy car. I really didn't even consider buying the Versa until I sat in the back seat. The leg room can't be beat for a car this size. On a recent trip (7+ hours of highway driving each way and a hatch full of stuff), I kicked on the cruise control and got an average of 35mpg. The car is both cute and comfortable, though I did regret not getting the SL (no armrest on the S!). Overall, a good buy, though. An inexpensive car that doesn't feel cheap."

great little car

By on Tuesday, June 03, 2008

"I TRADED IN MY CHRYSLER PACIFICA ON THIS LITTLE GUY ,& I RETIRED AT THE SAME TIME, WITH GAS AT $4.00 + PER GALLON ITHOUGHT IT A GOODCHOISEOFCOURSE WE STILL HAVE ANOTHER FULL SIZE VAN, THE VERSA GETS 30MPG INTOWN NO MATTER HOW I DRIVE IT & ON TWO RECENT ROAD TRIPS @ 75MPH IAVERAGED 37.5 MPG ALSO IT WAS QUITE COMFORTABILE & NOT MUCH WIND NOISE THE CVT TRANS IS GREAT"

Versa great for the money

By on Saturday, November 03, 2007

"There are many cars out there these days to choose from but the Versa has some options that others do not for a car in its price range. What about the dash vinyl I read where it was engineered to resist fading in FLORIDA ; pretty impressive. Mileage, all of the manufacturers tout this and that but overall it sure does a pretty good job at mileage I would say at least 32 is what I am getting. I have a no frills model ; the way I like it. I had an issue with the A/C because of a sensor dealer was a pain on that one but did get it fixed. The hubcaps I have were defective and they replaced them all ; WAY COOL. Lets be real there are other manufacturers offering 100000 mile warranties ; the real deal is getting it !!! LOL !! Its like an HMO !! The Nissan Versa has an engine thats been around 4EVER and it has a timing chain and not a belt ; THINK ABOUT IT ! Anyways great little car for the money ; cant be beat. Comfortable l, in fact on a recent vacation I spent the night sleepin in the seat because it was better than the bed at Holiday INN. Toyota and Civic seats are like bricks. Later"

Few Problems

By on Friday, October 26, 2007

"Had a few problems with my Versa. Tire light came on many times. Had that fixed fuel pump went bad had that fixed, gas tank leaked, had that fixed. Pass air bag had to be fixed. Front dash came loose had that fixed. Gas mileage always around 26mpg. other then that all is well."

Great Value

By on Thursday, October 25, 2007

"We had been looking for a new vehicle and test drove the Honda Fit, Toyota Matrix, and Nissan Versa. The Nissan definitely won us. We have a Nissan Pathfinder with over 300k miles and it hasn't been in the shop yet! I'm hoping I get the same reliability from the versa. The front seats are a little uncomfortable for long trips if your tall. But overall it's a great car with an upgraded feel without the upgraded price. I get on average 31 mpg. Being in the south I always have my ac on. Not sure why others are having such low mpg. I sit in bumper to bumper traffic everyday but I don't have a lead foot attitude so maybe that's why. Love my Versa and will be purchasing one for my son."