2010 Nissan Versa

8.4

Based on 461 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Previous | 1 ... 91 92 93 | Next

Amazing package..

By on Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"The Nissan Versa is amazing handling, great styling, quality interior, adequate performance, and awesome space. It's a joy to drive, and cheap to fill up. The drive-by-wire throttle reacts to your requests for sudden power, and the electronic power steering keeps you glued to the road on the curviest roads. The brakes are great too. And it's got more rear legroom than the Nissan Maxima (true fact). In all, I couldn't be more satisfied with a new car. I've had it 4 months and already got 6K miles on it. I test-drove a bunch of Hondas, Toyotas, Scions.. Walked into a Nissan showroom, sat in the rear seat and was sold on it."

Great package

By on Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"My SL w/CVT and all options including bluetooth, 6 disk CD, etc. has been a tremendous purchase. Space, safety, ride, amenities and reliability thus far makes me feel thankful for finding this car. Everyone I know is so impressed with how much car this is for it's price. One caveat...gas mileage is not as advertised, but still good with average up to about 31mpg."

A new experience

By on Sunday, August 26, 2007

"All i have to say is if you've never driven a standard before and you're looking for a car to learn on, this is a great choice. It can take all the beating in the world and keep going! (not that i tested that out my first week on the road learning how to use it.... ;-)) its very forgiving, very comfortable to drive and an all around great car!"

Good for everyday.

By on Thursday, August 23, 2007

"I bought the Versa within a month of when it was first introduced in the States and was excited to be one of the first to own it. I liked the look of it and the CVT transmission was a big draw. The interior is surprisingly roomy, everyone is usually surprised by it, and the upholstery is a fun color and stays looking clean and new. The only issue I have with it is that I am a heavy person and the front seats are a little narrow, plus I've already had to have one seat replaced because it was defective. I also had to have the wiring harness replaced within the first year because it was defective. It was a little obnoxious because the Tire Pressure Monitering light kept coming on, and after eight months of going back and forth with the Nissan dealership to get it checked out and cleared, they finally realized that it was a wiring glitch. I love having the controls for the bluetooth and the radio on the steering wheel, and everything is well organized and within reach. It handles well in any kind of weather I've experienced, including snow. We had a couple of heavy snow days and I was a little worried because of the iciness, but it handled perfectly. Also, I was recently rear-ended by a Jeep Liberty and I was surprised at how well the Versa stood up to it. There was a lot of rear end damage, but the frame held up really well and it was all easily fixed by a reputable body shop. I also feel safe on freeways and don't feel dwarfed by bigger vehicles like I sometimes feel in similar cars. Overall, I'm very happy with the car and would reccomend it to anyone wanting a dependable, everyday car."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25