2010 Nissan Versa

8.4

Based on 507 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Great compact car

By on Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"I've been impressed by this little car. I've always liked Nissan cars, and I haven't been disappointed with the Versa. It had a few issues off the lot, but after the warranty "repairs" it has been a gem. It feels like a mini SUV inside as it is tall and rides smooth. I was hit from behind at a traffic light and for some reason there wasn't a scratch on the car. I had it inspected and they were amazed it was able to withstand the low impact crash without any damage. Since it is little, high winds and passing trucks effect it some and the gas mileage isn't great. However, if you are looking for a low ticket price, this would be a great pick. Get ABS (it doesn't come standard) and the "S" model at least."

Great for aroung town

By on Monday, February 15, 2010

"Having this car for two years tell me what a long term car is to be like. I have not had to take it in for anything except service. It has enough power it get me on the interstate whithout problem. The time I spend in the car is enjoyabe with a great sound system. An average 34 mpg make it great on gas. 38 on the interstate gets me 400 miles with a little pushing for the next gas station. It is a little cramped for the long drives but not to bad. The thing I think I like the most is when I open the hatch and can stick a 42" flat screen TV in the back and have room left over. People look amazed with what can fit in it. This can is a clear winner in value and reliability."

Great value

By on Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"For the price, $10,000.00, this is a great car. 30 to 32 mpg in the city, plenty of interior room and seems to sit up higher than most sub-compacts. Handles very well in the recent snow storms. Just what I would expect from a Nissan"

great car

By on Tuesday, February 02, 2010

"i have only put 13000 miles on this car but i love it so far. great car for the money. i have the stick shift and it has very good pick up and speed."

A really nice small car

By on Wednesday, December 23, 2009

"I've had this vehicle for almost two years and it has never been repaired. For a small car it is comfortable and is easy to get in and out of. I usually buy a new car whenever the warranty expires and would consider another versa. My son plans to buy this one from me."