2010 Nissan Versa

8.4

Based on 484 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

128000mi is all it takes to kill a $17,000 Versa!

By on Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pros: "ride nice until I got 10,000 miles on it!"

Cons: "Radio sounds horrible, bad gas mileage, short life"

"Bought this 2007 CVT Hatchback Versa brand new for $17,000, nicely equipped! BUT: the factory tires I replaced at 30,000mi with 6/32 tread left - too slippery for me in Michigan winters. Car has been to dealer 8 times for alignments and diagnostics to find out why car pulls to left - no explanation - finally they say its normal. However I went thru 3 sets of tires in 128,000mi (Personally I think the factory size tires are not wide enough to support the HEAVY front end!) At 90,000miles the car could no longer be aligned because the engine cradle went bad - all four engine cradle bushings failed. One new battery. 3 CVT Transmission services (fluid replacements) At 70,000mi the muffler fell off due to rust. New front struts. One tail lamp replacement after warranty ended - water leaked in (plastic welds failed) 5 FIVE Headlight bulbs. At 105,000miles the exhaust extension pipe failed. 120000 miles window and rear defrost switches began working erratically. Control arm bushings failed, both sides replaced. Both wheel bearings failed at same time at 124000, replaced front left and right side. Right front spring broke, replaced. It's a pain in the butt to do an oil change on this car. You have to take a plastic cover off to access the oil filter. And finally my cars Transmission died 7 years and 128000 miles after it drove off the dealer lot. Never buy Nissan."

Best vehicle I've owned :)

By on Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Pros: "Great handling, very spacious interior, cute car"

Cons: "Engine is a little bit noisy, low horsepower"

"I have a Certified 2011 Nissan Versa Hatchback that I've owned for about 6 months now & it is just a great reliable car! I paid about $11,000 for it all together, which is not a bad deal at all. I would recommend this car to anyone who is below 6 feet tall. For some reason the backseat has more room than the front seat, which is a little weird! The gas mileage is awesome. I get about 25 city & 30 hwy, so it's not bad! I'm very impressed with this car so overall I give this vehicle 5 stars!"

great car

By on Thursday, December 04, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "run good great gas mileage"

Cons: "front lights discolored"

"no problems except the normal of tires, battery,change oil,"

Only car I've ever had that surpasses EPA ratings.

By on Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Pros: "Great price for all the features it contains."

Cons: "A little noisey at 70mph. No telesopic stearing."

"I'm 56 and have had many cars. This is the only one EVER to surpass the EPA gas ratings! 38 mpg combined! It does make a difference in how I drive, but I've never got below 32mpg. It's very roomy and great on trips. The ride is great for the size. Of course it's not as comfee as my big Buick, but far more comfortable than other midsize cars. Has all the power you need in a midsize. It could be quieter on the open road, but again, it's not a $50k+ full size car. It's an awesome midsize car with the mpg of a subcompact."

I Love the Versa Sedan

By on Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pros: "$9999 Price, Fun to drive, No issues"

Cons: "Light at 2400llbs. Add 180 lbs & snow tires"

"I bought the Versa as my winter vehicle to my 2009 Nissan cube summer ride. The Versa sedan is the best car on the road for the buck. We push 39 MPG out of it with the 5 speed. The only changes to the car are: -Side window visors (for rainy hot days-no AC) -Rear roof spoiler -Front air dam -Radio with CD -Sub woofer -cold air intake Its a blast to drive. Not powerful, but responsive. I would never recommend the CVT for anyone that loves a manual shift car. No issues other than a few weeks during cold weather, the car cut out for a split second a few times. Turned out to be moisture near the coil packs. this happens on modern day cars. Still has the original rear brakes at 60,000 miles. Only other replacements have been: Front rotors and pads Starter (covered by Nissan One Warranty). Perfect car. I will not buy a new one because we think they are not attractive. We will get a Nissan Juke though :-)"