2010 Nissan Versa

8.4

Based on 481 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Only car I've ever had that surpasses EPA ratings.

By on Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Pros: "Great price for all the features it contains."

Cons: "A little noisey at 70mph. No telesopic stearing."

"I'm 56 and have had many cars. This is the only one EVER to surpass the EPA gas ratings! 38 mpg combined! It does make a difference in how I drive, but I've never got below 32mpg. It's very roomy and great on trips. The ride is great for the size. Of course it's not as comfee as my big Buick, but far more comfortable than other midsize cars. Has all the power you need in a midsize. It could be quieter on the open road, but again, it's not a $50k+ full size car. It's an awesome midsize car with the mpg of a subcompact."

I Love the Versa Sedan

By on Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pros: "$9999 Price, Fun to drive, No issues"

Cons: "Light at 2400llbs. Add 180 lbs & snow tires"

"I bought the Versa as my winter vehicle to my 2009 Nissan cube summer ride. The Versa sedan is the best car on the road for the buck. We push 39 MPG out of it with the 5 speed. The only changes to the car are: -Side window visors (for rainy hot days-no AC) -Rear roof spoiler -Front air dam -Radio with CD -Sub woofer -cold air intake Its a blast to drive. Not powerful, but responsive. I would never recommend the CVT for anyone that loves a manual shift car. No issues other than a few weeks during cold weather, the car cut out for a split second a few times. Turned out to be moisture near the coil packs. this happens on modern day cars. Still has the original rear brakes at 60,000 miles. Only other replacements have been: Front rotors and pads Starter (covered by Nissan One Warranty). Perfect car. I will not buy a new one because we think they are not attractive. We will get a Nissan Juke though :-)"

Trouble free and fun to drive.

By on Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Pros: "Great price, very roomy, front and back legroom"

Cons: "Manual tranmission gearing - low gear is too high"

"This is simply the most car for the money. It is extremely roomy inside with great legroom front and back (I am 6'6" tall). Interior appointments good for an economy car. Power locks and windows, remote entry are standard features. Steering is light and precise and brakes feel solid."

good Car for collage kid

By on Thursday, October 16, 2014

Pros: "fair gas mileage lots of room front and back seats"

Cons: "paint chips to easy"

"this entry level car from Nissan is a great car for the money. I have had very low maint. cost on this car with 83000 miles it still has OE brakes and battery this is a great work car or first car for kids all the way thru collage. for me it was a good bang for the buck. I think 200k will be no issue. I am a keep the car in shape person change oil every 5k air and cabin filters every 15k the car is checked every 5k the tires are balanced and rotated at oil changes the car gets checked top to bottom then."

Very comfortable and reliable! Nice colors too.

By on Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pros: "Excellent handling, visibility and space inside"

Cons: "3-4 sec gearbox time delay from forward to reverse"

"Tremendously spacious for a small hatchback, including plenty of room for tall adults' legs in the back!. Also does not give you claustrophobia, as the "driver cockpit" cars like Prius and Fit. It is actually practical to slide over from the driver's seat to the passenger seat! Much better visibility all round than most competing cars. Great acceleration and CVT transmission is very smooth, but only moderate gas mileage at about 30 mpg mixed. Nice tight turning circle, too."