2010 Nissan Versa

8.4

Based on 481 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

claustrophobic!

By on Monday, October 22, 2007

"The little car has real style, unlike a lot of the cars manufactured of late. I really like the profile! The trunk seems roomy, and the interior is acceptable. My only real complaint is there is little or no storage space for purses, maps, ice scraper,etc. Also,I feel very vulnerable in traffic, like a 4x4 could drive right over the top of us. The performance, quality, reliability ratings i gave were 4 stars, as all new cars should be above average here."

By on Saturday, October 20, 2007

"good vale for money drives good, plenty of room"

What a find!!

By on Saturday, October 20, 2007

"I bought my Versa in Sept, 2007 and what a great decision that was!! I love the room, the great gas mileage, the style, the handling and, well, everything. Nissan is top quality anyway, so I am not completely surprised that they would come out with this model."

Over 100,000 miles already!

By on Saturday, October 20, 2007

"I bought my Versa in July of '06 to use for my delivery business and to commute in. I drive 7,000 miles every month, so needless to say I needed a reliable car. The Versa had just what I was looking for. Small on the outside yet big on the inside. I got the standard 6-speed stick shift, because if I'm going to be stuck on the road 11 hours a day, I have to keep it fun. The gas mileage EPA rating is 30 city and 34 highway, and after filling up once a day for the past 15 months, heres my averages. I commute 65 miles to work on the highway at about 73 mph. I then spend the next 9 hours, and 250 or so miles, delivering packages all over southern California with a 50/50 mix of city and highway driving, before commuting 65 miles home. In the cooler months, with the A/C off, I would consitantly get 31 to 32 mpg. In the 100+ degree summer with the A/C on all day my average would drop to 29 to 30 mpg. Some people have reported much lower mpg numbers than what I've experienced. I think the key to high mpg statrs with smooth driving. With any vehicle, if you drive with a lead foot, it can really kill your mpg. Well 100,000 miles just rolled past on 10-14-07, and my Versa is still running like new. The only real downside to having all that interior space in such a light weight car is that it has a very tall profile, that catches crosswinds on really gusty days, slightly more than regular sedans do. The seat comfort remains top notch, and all the interior materials are holding up excellent. Well, wish me luck as I chase down 200,000 miles. See ya!"

Our first NEW Car

By on Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"What a great little/big car! We're a family of 4 teens and a preschooler. It's more economical for us to have 2 little cars than one little and one van. The Versa fits 5 of us (including a booster seat) very comfortably, even my dad wants one! Peppy enough to be a fun car when driving without the kids, and wonderful on fuel given I drive 100mi/day. Durable is an understatement! A deer ran into my car and flipped over the roof. The trooper could not believe I got away with a little ding on rear view mirror... THAT'S IT!!! No documentable damage at all! It took the force of a deer and held strong! I told the trooper I'm getting another Nissan, if this is how they handle impact! He agreed!"