2009 Nissan Versa

8.4

Based on 464 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Previous | 1 ... 91 92 93 | Next

EXCELLENT VEHICLE

By on Friday, August 31, 2007

"You feel like you are driving on air. It is so comfortable and the seats sit high. The car looks small from the outside but the inside is very roomy. I've had the car for 5 days now and I love it."

YOU'LL LOVE THIS CAR

By on Thursday, August 30, 2007

"I've had my Versa for 2 weeks. I purchased it used -- it had 20,000 miles; however, it looked brand new. I've already put 1,000 miles on it just going to and from work! The interior is great and roomy! Also, my Dad is 6'4" and he was surprised that he could fit in the back comfortably. So far its been good on gas but I'm not getting the advertised MPG -- I've been averaging about 29 MPG but I live in the South and I run the air like crazy. It will be interesting to see what it does during the winter months. I had a Buick Rendezvous (GAS ADDICT) before this car and I feel just as safe on the road. It looks small but it handles big; don't let its small frame fool you. It handles like a midsize car. I also like the fact that the car doesn't look cheap on the inside. I feel as if I got more than my money's worth with all the extras -- cruise control, 6 CD disc player, sporty wheels, upgraded interior, power windows/doors. There are some other features that I wish I had but I think I'll drive this for a couple years and then trade it in for the newer model. Thanks, Nissan. This is by far one of the best cars ever made!!!"

We love both of them!

By on Thursday, August 30, 2007

"I've had mine a year and love it so much we just bought a second one! CVT transmission is amazing, and the car is smooth, quiet and comfortable. Much higher quality than any other car its size that we've seen."

By on Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Amazing package..

By on Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"The Nissan Versa is amazing handling, great styling, quality interior, adequate performance, and awesome space. It's a joy to drive, and cheap to fill up. The drive-by-wire throttle reacts to your requests for sudden power, and the electronic power steering keeps you glued to the road on the curviest roads. The brakes are great too. And it's got more rear legroom than the Nissan Maxima (true fact). In all, I couldn't be more satisfied with a new car. I've had it 4 months and already got 6K miles on it. I test-drove a bunch of Hondas, Toyotas, Scions.. Walked into a Nissan showroom, sat in the rear seat and was sold on it."

Previous | 1 ... 91 92 93 | Next