2009 Nissan Versa

8.4

Based on 462 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

By on Saturday, September 22, 2007

"The vehicle doesn't get Nissan's advertised 30 to 36 mpg gas mileage. Not even close. They don't have a versa anywhere under any driving conditions that will come anywhere near their claims of 36 mpg highway. Maybe 28 mpg downhill with a tail wind and one occupant. When challenged on this, Nissan Corporation couldn't care less about customer satisfaction."

OK but not the best

By on Friday, September 21, 2007

"I have owned a Versa for about 3 weeks and, overall I like the vehicle. The fuel economy is not nearly as advertised which is the reason I bought it. It claims to get 28 city and 35 highway but I am averaging about 29 overall. I primarily use the car for commuting to work 130 miles round trip. Trips to soccer practice and around town can really drive the mileage down. The first tank was 23mpg, which was about 35% city and 65% highway. I keep my highway speed at about 68mph but 65mph doesn't improve the mileage much. If 30mpg is good enough for you then this is a great little economy car. Don't run the AC too much though or you 30mpg will drop off quickly."

Not Bad - Room for Improvement

By on Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"I bought my Versa in Spring '07 and have been very happy with it - except for my stock hubcaps. 3 have fallen off (all at different times requiring 3 separate trips to the dealership) and had to be replaced by the dealership/manufacturer. Other than that it is a great car at a good value."

this is why I love my 08 Versa

By on Monday, September 17, 2007

"I got the convenience package and I must say that it has been a huge bonus. The keyless entry part, you just walk up touch the button, sit down and turn the ignition. You dont' have to ever reach into your pocket. It also comes with the 6CD changer and six speaker upgrade thing, it sounds really good, this tiny car with 6 speakers is rocking. A guy at work has a VW rabbit, sat it right next to mine, the Versa is about the same size or a little bigger, but it sits a lot higher b/c of the arc in the roof making more room for the driver/passengers. I test drove the Honda Fit right before I tested this car, the Fit is nice, but like a lot of Honda's it feels like a toy inside. The Versa, not to mention the sales/finance people etc at Nissan are so much more professional. The Honda lot felt like a disorganized cafeteria handing out cars and refusing to negotiate. The Versa is not a children's car, it is an adult's car and it really feels serious yet fun IMO. Best of luck and see ya on the road ;)"

Big car, small package

By on Thursday, September 13, 2007

"I've had my Versa since January 07. It's an incredible little car! It handles well, has excellent gas mileage and a strong little engine. It is a fairly small car but it sits high and the interior is rather roomy. I can get 4 adults and a 10 year old in mine with no "squishing" problems. Not to mention it is very attractive. I certainly recommend this car."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25