2009 Nissan Versa

8.4

Based on 489 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Previous | 1 ... 46 47 48 49 | Next

What a find!!

By on Saturday, October 20, 2007

"I bought my Versa in Sept, 2007 and what a great decision that was!! I love the room, the great gas mileage, the style, the handling and, well, everything. Nissan is top quality anyway, so I am not completely surprised that they would come out with this model."

Over 100,000 miles already!

By on Saturday, October 20, 2007

"I bought my Versa in July of '06 to use for my delivery business and to commute in. I drive 7,000 miles every month, so needless to say I needed a reliable car. The Versa had just what I was looking for. Small on the outside yet big on the inside. I got the standard 6-speed stick shift, because if I'm going to be stuck on the road 11 hours a day, I have to keep it fun. The gas mileage EPA rating is 30 city and 34 highway, and after filling up once a day for the past 15 months, heres my averages. I commute 65 miles to work on the highway at about 73 mph. I then spend the next 9 hours, and 250 or so miles, delivering packages all over southern California with a 50/50 mix of city and highway driving, before commuting 65 miles home. In the cooler months, with the A/C off, I would consitantly get 31 to 32 mpg. In the 100+ degree summer with the A/C on all day my average would drop to 29 to 30 mpg. Some people have reported much lower mpg numbers than what I've experienced. I think the key to high mpg statrs with smooth driving. With any vehicle, if you drive with a lead foot, it can really kill your mpg. Well 100,000 miles just rolled past on 10-14-07, and my Versa is still running like new. The only real downside to having all that interior space in such a light weight car is that it has a very tall profile, that catches crosswinds on really gusty days, slightly more than regular sedans do. The seat comfort remains top notch, and all the interior materials are holding up excellent. Well, wish me luck as I chase down 200,000 miles. See ya!"

Our first NEW Car

By on Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"What a great little/big car! We're a family of 4 teens and a preschooler. It's more economical for us to have 2 little cars than one little and one van. The Versa fits 5 of us (including a booster seat) very comfortably, even my dad wants one! Peppy enough to be a fun car when driving without the kids, and wonderful on fuel given I drive 100mi/day. Durable is an understatement! A deer ran into my car and flipped over the roof. The trooper could not believe I got away with a little ding on rear view mirror... THAT'S IT!!! No documentable damage at all! It took the force of a deer and held strong! I told the trooper I'm getting another Nissan, if this is how they handle impact! He agreed!"

SUPER CAR!! BUY IT!

By on Monday, October 15, 2007

"I have shopped for a car for the last 2 years-I had a Suburu Leagacy wagon for 16 years (tradein on the Versa)+Buick Park Ave.Ultra,Toyota Sienna-all were used for different stuff-driveway was a parking lot! (2 inherited) Hubby wanted them GONE but I could not find the Right new car for me- up to $25,000 budget.....Finally stopped at a NIssan dealer (HE has a Maxima) and to test drive this new Versa- within 2 blocks I said SOLD...Comfy,Roomy, Great Pickup into traffic unlike so many this size....Love the CVT,Bluetooth (Had to buy a new phone),Auto UP window like my Suburu,Seat HEIGHT adjustment, NO fishing for key with hands full!! NO locking keys in car with car running!! and because I bought an 07 with 08's on the lot I got a GREAT DEAL!! NO Other car similarly equipped could come close to the out the door price dealer gave me! Sure I like all the bells and whistle's my hubby's car has and the buick had but I don't and won't use most of them!!"

Great Hatchback

By on Monday, October 15, 2007

"I love the comfort of my 2007 Versa SL. The CVT tranny is awesome when it comes to pickup speed to enter traffic. It is also smooth and quite. It handles well on curses as I did 60 on a 45mph curve. The car hugged it nicely and effortlessly. The interior quality surprised me in a good way. The roomyness inside is great, front and back. Blue tooth and 6 CD changer are nice options that I use all the time. I test drove the Honda Fit Sport and Toyota Yaris and the Versa won over hands down. I recommend the Versa over any hatchback in it's class."

love the car

By on Monday, October 15, 2007

"This is the bes car i have ever bought i had a saturn for most of my life but i saw this car and fell in love!!!!"

Great car

By on Friday, October 12, 2007

"I recently had a driver crash into my parked car in my driveway at 3 am, totaling my new versa, it was a great car, it retained value so well that my insurance is paying more than what i purchased it for(less tax, title)"

a good car for peeps i guess

By on Friday, October 05, 2007

"Bought this car. Super stoked. Check engine light came on 500 miles in. WTF! Shop fixed it up, and we're rolling again. Said it was the 1st Versa they've ever had back in their shop within the first week. Lame. Of course the only new car I've ever purchased is flawed. Hopefully the road ahead is better to me than this first week. I still think it's a sweet car though."

Not a quality car!

By on Wednesday, October 03, 2007

"We have a 2007 Versa purchased in 08/06. It has had a passenger side airbag replacement (we had to drive the car for more than two months without this airbag while parts were acquired, real safety issue), the tire pressure sensor has been replaced 3 times, the driver side door latch worked on 3 or more times, and now the finish is coming off of the top of the steering wheel. This is not a quality car!"

Not so much...

By on Monday, October 01, 2007

"I have had my Versa for almost a year- I still find it very comfortable to drive, however I have had it into the dealership for several minor repairs (tire light, airbag, gas cover not opening, etc.) This car does not get nearly ther gas milage advertised. I have a 6spd manual transmission and it has never gotten over 24mpg, and is now dropping to 21mpg. I hope Nissan will be reliable in correcting the milage problem. On a good note, passengers are always happy about the space in the back seat."

Previous | 1 ... 46 47 48 49 | Next