2009 Nissan Versa

8.4

Based on 491 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

saves me money

By on Friday, November 16, 2007

"I am 6'8" and drive 100 miles a day to wook i need a car that i could fit in a nd get good gas mileage. I fit and right now i am averaging 32 miles to the gallon. A 14 miles per gallon more then my previous mini van"

Great Little Big Car

By on Wednesday, November 14, 2007

"Love my Versa! I have a "limited" edition with leather (installed locally by dealership). Back seat is huge and the hatch is very user friendly. I wish I had a stick instead of an automatic, but I still love it. Gas mileage doesn't seem to be what is claimed, but I do run the A/C alot. I also love the blue tooth and 6 disc CD. Both were good selling points! The keyless entry is awesome too. So very convenient!"

good car

By on Tuesday, November 06, 2007

"good car, dos not get the gas miles they say, had for 2000 miles still cant get 30 miles in the city, bst i got was 26. they say 36 on hwy best 29. and power is good in town on hwy sounds like a lawn mower. no power up hills."

Great Vehicle

By on Sunday, November 04, 2007

"I purchased my car back in june, i love it. Only thing that has gone wrong was my tire light, but i got that fixed. The car drives very well, good ride, quiet, decent acceleration, and the gas milage is good. I've been getting between 28-30mpg. This car is way better than the Toyota Yaris (P.O.S. car), the honda fit is a good car but the nissan versa has better incentives and it's easier to bargin with."

this a great car

By on Sunday, November 04, 2007

"I have a 2007 versa sl with everything,except abs breaks.I have 16,000 on it. I am a 51 year old male,about 5'10 and it fits me nice,i have been watching the gas mileage and I found that if you drive between 69 an 70 miles an hour with the cruse control on I get 37.5 with the air off in town I get between 24 an 26 depends on my foot.overall this is great car for the money,the ride is very smooth at 70 and 80.I have owned about 30 car in my life and drove a lot of high price car that don't even ride like the versa or is quite in side like the versa.I hope this help"

Versa great for the money

By on Saturday, November 03, 2007

"There are many cars out there these days to choose from but the Versa has some options that others do not for a car in its price range. What about the dash vinyl I read where it was engineered to resist fading in FLORIDA ; pretty impressive. Mileage, all of the manufacturers tout this and that but overall it sure does a pretty good job at mileage I would say at least 32 is what I am getting. I have a no frills model ; the way I like it. I had an issue with the A/C because of a sensor dealer was a pain on that one but did get it fixed. The hubcaps I have were defective and they replaced them all ; WAY COOL. Lets be real there are other manufacturers offering 100000 mile warranties ; the real deal is getting it !!! LOL !! Its like an HMO !! The Nissan Versa has an engine thats been around 4EVER and it has a timing chain and not a belt ; THINK ABOUT IT ! Anyways great little car for the money ; cant be beat. Comfortable l, in fact on a recent vacation I spent the night sleepin in the seat because it was better than the bed at Holiday INN. Toyota and Civic seats are like bricks. Later"

great car!

By on Thursday, November 01, 2007

"I purchased my 2008 Versa 1 month ago. It's a great car! I'm tall and have no problem with leg room in either the front or back seat. It's very attractive and I get alot of compliments on it's styling. I do wish it came in other colors and with leather seats, but this car is a terrific value. I strongly recommend it, especially for those on a budget."

Not What Was Advertised

By on Tuesday, October 30, 2007

"We were less than a mile from the dealership in our new Versa when the door locks shorted out. 4 trips and almost 40 days total in the shop and they "think" its fixed. The gas mileage has been consistently lower than the minimum expected. The 30 to 36 range has been 25 to 28 on each tank since the purchase. One all highway trip did get us 29mpg. It is roomy enough for a family of five but the problems as well as performance below advertised have not made this car a pleasure to own."

Few Problems

By on Friday, October 26, 2007

"Had a few problems with my Versa. Tire light came on many times. Had that fixed fuel pump went bad had that fixed, gas tank leaked, had that fixed. Pass air bag had to be fixed. Front dash came loose had that fixed. Gas mileage always around 26mpg. other then that all is well."

Great Value

By on Thursday, October 25, 2007

"We had been looking for a new vehicle and test drove the Honda Fit, Toyota Matrix, and Nissan Versa. The Nissan definitely won us. We have a Nissan Pathfinder with over 300k miles and it hasn't been in the shop yet! I'm hoping I get the same reliability from the versa. The front seats are a little uncomfortable for long trips if your tall. But overall it's a great car with an upgraded feel without the upgraded price. I get on average 31 mpg. Being in the south I always have my ac on. Not sure why others are having such low mpg. I sit in bumper to bumper traffic everyday but I don't have a lead foot attitude so maybe that's why. Love my Versa and will be purchasing one for my son."