2009 Nissan Versa

8.4

Based on 464 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Great Car Overall: Body of the car is flimsy

By on Friday, July 11, 2014

Pros: "Cost, Reliability, Ride, Handling"

Cons: "Body, small cup holders, width"

"2010 Nissan Versa: bought this car to replace Grand Marquis that broke down with only 30K miles. I have 60K miles on this Nissan and have had '0' mechanical issues. I had a 1991 Nissan Versa and put 100K miles on it in 3-years w/out any issues. Nissan's have been reliable and great value for your money. Even for a small sedan this vehicle is a pleasure to drive and my kids (x4) love to ride in it. Nissan's even come with a spare tire which in this time of companies skimping back is a plus especially when you get a flat (which we did). There is allot of power with this car to the point that sometime there is more power in comparison to acceleration (then the transmission can handle). The body of the car is flimsy and susceptible to easily being damaged. The front and sides crumples easily in light impacts."

Fits me perfectly!

By on Sunday, June 22, 2014

Pros: "Handles well and is economical to drive."

"I wasn't too sure I would like the Versa after having the Sentra for so many years, but I believe I like it better. The only thing I really don't like is that the middle arm rest in the front doesn't come forward enough for short people like me. Otherwise, I am extremely happy with it!"

the versa is rock steady on the road.

By on Friday, June 13, 2014

Pros: "as above"

Cons: "as above"

"versa is a delight to drive. holds the road like velcro. incredible leg room in front, and back. my only issue is the rear shocks or the suspension. wish it was more comfortable when going over bumps/humps. love the car has a blast driving it on the freeway. does great on mileage. am almost sixty, but behind the wheel i become a early twenties young man.love this car. i had a 1993 altima which held the road just like this one. love this car."

most reliable car I've ever owned...

By on Monday, April 14, 2014

Pros: "love the front wheel drive and cvt is great!"

Cons: "does have some road noise"

"Had new plugs put in at 90,000 miles; mechanic said the engine still looked like new and needs no additonal work. This has been the most reliable car I've ever owned! Drove it to work 50 miles round-trip every day ..... no problems! Even drove like a champ on ice...."

good for the money

By on Monday, April 07, 2014

Pros: "roomy interior, fuel efficient, reliable"

Cons: "noisy interior, flimpsy exterior dents easy"

"Very reliable small car. No mechanical problems with just regular maintenance. It has a noisy interior and if you're caught by a strong wind, hang on! If you might get in a major accident, chose something sturdier. Fuel efficiency is great and easy to squeeze/park in the crowded city. The interior is very spacious and 4 people can ride long distance comfortably."

First foriegn car

By on Sunday, April 06, 2014

Pros: "handles great, fun to drive in the country"

Cons: "windows weren't child proof"

"I usually buy American made but my son took me for a drive in his car and it was a smooth ride. I can put my scooter in the back and it's easy to get it in and out because of the size of the compartment behind the back seats, the hatchback makes it so easy. I get great miliage sometimes as much as 340 miles a tank, depending on where I'm driving and if it's on the thruway, country roads, or city driving. The only thing I didn't like was the windows were child proof and my dog rolled the window down and jumped out at a red light, lol, thank heaven the car wasn't moving. It's a good car and because it is I'm not sure what I want to buy next."

Reliable

By on Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Pros: "Reliable"

Cons: "Tan seats (but I have seat covers)"

"I got this car in 2010 brand new and I get all my oil changes on time and I have never had any problems. I love this car because it has never given me a hard time. It is ready whenever I am ready to go! I drive it everyday downtown and back home. I love it! It is also surprisingly spacious. Freshman year of college I was able to make one trip with all of my stuff for my dorm. I have also comfortably gone on trips. It is all around a great car and I am lucky to have the reliability."

one word best describes this car-"adequate "

By on Sunday, March 23, 2014

Pros: "economy..reliabilty..low cost"

Cons: "no arm rest, minor cosmetic problems"

"Good solid car. Get 30 MPG on regular basis.clunking or knocking in front steering since new, dealer could not fix. Gets blown around on highway on windy days.Never broke down, only needed battery (40k) and tire pressure sensors at 65K. Good value if basic transportation is your goal."

Excellent

By on Monday, January 20, 2014

Pros: "Steady reliable car. Excellent car for students"

Cons: "Can't think of any cons."

MANUFACTURER INTERIOR (CAR INTERIOR IS DARK CHARCOAL GREY)

"This car has served its purpose for high school and college. It has substantial leg room in the rear seating area compared to other cars in its class. Gas mileage is consistent. Split seats offer the flexibility to haul items locally or to your Dorm. Comfortably seat 4-5 adults. This car has not been in an accident."

MANUFACTURER INTERIOR (CAR INTERIOR IS DARK CHARCOAL GREY)

I LOVE my Nissan Versa!

By on Monday, January 20, 2014

Pros: "Great price, roomy, & DEPENDABLE!"

Cons: "People pass it up thinking it's too small."

"I bought this car during the "cash for clunkers" deal, and because it was cheap. I needed a car to get me from A to B, and was good on gas. Never, did I expect to LOVE this little car! It's roomy, great on gas, handles like a dream on the winter roads of WI, and has no problem starting in 50 below weather. My next car WILL also be a Nissan Versa!"

See if you qualify for