2009 Nissan Versa

8.4

Based on 507 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Good Value

By on Sunday, April 06, 2008

"I have owned my SL for almost a year. I drive it conservatively about 300 miles a week. I have 12500 so far with no problems. I get about 31 MPG city and hwy. This is a very comfortable car to drive for tall people and those of us that have to use car seats in the back. No other small car was as roomy in the back and easier to put kids in and out. I also have grown to appreciate the CVT transmission. I was not sure how well they would hold out but it seems to be a realiable transmission. This is a very comfortable small car to drive"

love this little car

By on Monday, September 15, 2014

"Absolutely love this car - 7 years put 280,000 trouble free miles on it - don't feel like you are sitting in a small car - Only had to do regular maintanence and change the oil - great mileage 33/35 mpg - great get up and go."

Very good Car

By on Monday, March 04, 2013

Pros: "gas saver roomy interior great price"

Cons: "awkward interior set up"

"I have had my Versa for almost 2 years now. It has taken me many places and has served me very well. This car is defiantly a gas saver on an average week with gas prices in my home town at $3.57 a gallon I can fill it up with $30 and my husband can drive 24miles round trip to work 5days a week and we don't have to fill up again until the following Sunday. The interior is VERY roomy. My father-in-law is close to 7 feet tall and he can fit in the diver seat and passenger seat with ease. I only have a few negative things to say about my versa. The interior set up is a little different than what I was use to coming from a Pontiac grand-am. The cup holders are in an awkward position for both front and rear passengers. Also if u have a child in a toddler seat you cannot get it to sit level in the middle of the back seat with out a towel under the side of the car seat. Other than that this car is a dream to own and maintain. It's not going to win you and speed awards or fancy best in show comments but it is a well made dependable car."

2008 Versa Best In Its Class

By on Friday, September 26, 2008

"We chose the 2008 Versa over the Toyota Yaris, And Matrix, and also over the Mazda 3. Our price tag of 15000 covered power windows, doors and cruise control,and a nice alarm with keyless entry. The Mazda 3 was 3500 more and had crankup style windows and no power locks. The Versa definately gives you the most bang for your buck, Not to mention great gas Mileage. With our limo black window tint and nissan super black paint, its sporty as well."

Excellent MPG

By on Thursday, June 05, 2008

"I traded in my much loved Pathfinder as it only got 14 MPG. This Versa was the perfect solution. I love it, especially the 30+ MPG. Although it appears small, there's amazing head and leg room, my 5'9" daughter is comfortable in either the back or front, I also frequently have two child car seats in the back with no problem. When you put the two back seats down, there's an amazing amount of space, we've had 10 bags of mulch in it!"