2008 Nissan Versa

8.4

Based on 473 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Great reliable no frills transportation

By on Friday, September 12, 2014

Pros: "Interior Space, Reliabliity, value"

Cons: "Engine and road noise, uninspiring interior"

"Very reliable but somewhat unrefined. Lots of plastic inside. Engine has decent power for the class but has a loud tick when cold. Incredible interior room inside. Sits high enough off the ground so you don't have to climb in and out of it. Handling is good. Rides good on the highway. Gas mileage is decent, average about 24-25mpg in combined driving. Overall a very good commuter car, which is what I bought it for."

Great car.

By on Thursday, September 11, 2014

Pros: "Overall cost, room , MPG,reliability, speed"

Cons: "Leg room for tall drivers, muflr weld brk @ 80K."

"I wanted a basic car. I don't need all kinds of bells and whistles and have had great experiences with several Nissan vehicles over the years. I chose the hatchback Versa and it hasn't let me down. I bought it new in 2009 and it has a little over 104,000 miles on it. It has gone everywhere I needed it to go, has enough power to scoot pretty good when need be and can carry items that you wouldn't think would fit in the car. I bought a full size recliner and was able to fit it in the back. The only 2 problems I have had with it is the muffler weld broke around 80,000. It broke from the flange so it was an easy fix. The other is leg room. I am 6ft and for extended driving it gets a bit uncomfortable as I can't stretch out even with the seat all the way back. Oh well, I still love my little car. I know I can get in it and it will start and I can get to where I'm going. The gas mileage is still around 33 MPG or so if I am not doing 80 with the AC on. The gearing in the transmission is really interesting. The car has 122 HP and 127 FT.LBS. of tourque. I have had motorcycles that have had more. BUT when I'm driving and I need to pass, the pick up from 60-70 MPH to 80-90 is pretty amazing. It is pretty quick for what it is at these speeds. Overall it has been an outstanding little car. Everything I need and nothing I don't. Great little car."

Best vehicle I have owned; Better than my Honda!

By on Saturday, September 06, 2014

"This is a beautiful snow-white Nissan Versa SL, with black & slate interior, and in immaculate condition inside and out. Expect a high ride with your Versa, compared to other smaller cars, and this one comes equipped with a 3-speed automatic transmission, cruise control, tire pressure monitoring system, CD player and an awesome sound system."

I love my car!

By on Saturday, August 30, 2014

"I love Nissan, this is my second one and I will buy another!"

Red, sliding sunroof, spoiler, hatchback,

By on Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Pros: "Great car"

Cons: "No cons"

"Great car. New tires. 35mpg hwy. Only selling because I am buying a friends car that she is selling and I have been waiting on it a few years."

Great Car Overall: Body of the car is flimsy

By on Friday, July 11, 2014

Pros: "Cost, Reliability, Ride, Handling"

Cons: "Body, small cup holders, width"

"2010 Nissan Versa: bought this car to replace Grand Marquis that broke down with only 30K miles. I have 60K miles on this Nissan and have had '0' mechanical issues. I had a 1991 Nissan Versa and put 100K miles on it in 3-years w/out any issues. Nissan's have been reliable and great value for your money. Even for a small sedan this vehicle is a pleasure to drive and my kids (x4) love to ride in it. Nissan's even come with a spare tire which in this time of companies skimping back is a plus especially when you get a flat (which we did). There is allot of power with this car to the point that sometime there is more power in comparison to acceleration (then the transmission can handle). The body of the car is flimsy and susceptible to easily being damaged. The front and sides crumples easily in light impacts."

Fits me perfectly!

By on Sunday, June 22, 2014

Pros: "Handles well and is economical to drive."

"I wasn't too sure I would like the Versa after having the Sentra for so many years, but I believe I like it better. The only thing I really don't like is that the middle arm rest in the front doesn't come forward enough for short people like me. Otherwise, I am extremely happy with it!"

the versa is rock steady on the road.

By on Friday, June 13, 2014

Pros: "as above"

Cons: "as above"

"versa is a delight to drive. holds the road like velcro. incredible leg room in front, and back. my only issue is the rear shocks or the suspension. wish it was more comfortable when going over bumps/humps. love the car has a blast driving it on the freeway. does great on mileage. am almost sixty, but behind the wheel i become a early twenties young man.love this car. i had a 1993 altima which held the road just like this one. love this car."

most reliable car I've ever owned...

By on Monday, April 14, 2014

Pros: "love the front wheel drive and cvt is great!"

Cons: "does have some road noise"

"Had new plugs put in at 90,000 miles; mechanic said the engine still looked like new and needs no additonal work. This has been the most reliable car I've ever owned! Drove it to work 50 miles round-trip every day ..... no problems! Even drove like a champ on ice...."

good for the money

By on Monday, April 07, 2014

Pros: "roomy interior, fuel efficient, reliable"

Cons: "noisy interior, flimpsy exterior dents easy"

"Very reliable small car. No mechanical problems with just regular maintenance. It has a noisy interior and if you're caught by a strong wind, hang on! If you might get in a major accident, chose something sturdier. Fuel efficiency is great and easy to squeeze/park in the crowded city. The interior is very spacious and 4 people can ride long distance comfortably."