2008 Nissan Versa

8.4

Based on 493 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Few Problems

By on Friday, October 26, 2007

"Had a few problems with my Versa. Tire light came on many times. Had that fixed fuel pump went bad had that fixed, gas tank leaked, had that fixed. Pass air bag had to be fixed. Front dash came loose had that fixed. Gas mileage always around 26mpg. other then that all is well."

Great Value

By on Thursday, October 25, 2007

"We had been looking for a new vehicle and test drove the Honda Fit, Toyota Matrix, and Nissan Versa. The Nissan definitely won us. We have a Nissan Pathfinder with over 300k miles and it hasn't been in the shop yet! I'm hoping I get the same reliability from the versa. The front seats are a little uncomfortable for long trips if your tall. But overall it's a great car with an upgraded feel without the upgraded price. I get on average 31 mpg. Being in the south I always have my ac on. Not sure why others are having such low mpg. I sit in bumper to bumper traffic everyday but I don't have a lead foot attitude so maybe that's why. Love my Versa and will be purchasing one for my son."

claustrophobic!

By on Monday, October 22, 2007

"The little car has real style, unlike a lot of the cars manufactured of late. I really like the profile! The trunk seems roomy, and the interior is acceptable. My only real complaint is there is little or no storage space for purses, maps, ice scraper,etc. Also,I feel very vulnerable in traffic, like a 4x4 could drive right over the top of us. The performance, quality, reliability ratings i gave were 4 stars, as all new cars should be above average here."

By on Saturday, October 20, 2007

"good vale for money drives good, plenty of room"

What a find!!

By on Saturday, October 20, 2007

"I bought my Versa in Sept, 2007 and what a great decision that was!! I love the room, the great gas mileage, the style, the handling and, well, everything. Nissan is top quality anyway, so I am not completely surprised that they would come out with this model."