2008 Nissan Versa

8.4

Based on 464 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Great little car!

By on Monday, October 14, 2013

Pros: "Great price and performance."

"I have had this car for 2 yrs and have had 0 problems. Gas mileage ave is 24 mpg. I will buy another when the time comes."

2011 Versa hatchback 6 mos. in

By on Friday, August 23, 2013

Pros: "low cost, great gas mileage, small and easy"

Cons: "Sensors horrible!"

"I have had this car for 6 mos. now. I bought it used at a Nissan dealership. Overall the car is comfortable and seems reliable drive wise. It's a quiet running car and it has great space and agility. If you are planning on purchasing this car there are a few important facts you should know: 1- sensors constantly miss fire (ex. tire presser, passenger air bag-multiple times in 6 mos. already) 2- No temperature monitor. there is only a sensor to say when your car in over heating (no dial just a light) 3- No out door temperature gauge. 4- the warning light for gas goes on at a 1/4 tank 5- Antenae does not work well, loose stations in the middle of populated areas. 6- Air conditioning is poor. really low so constantly on high. Good things are the mileage improves after you have been driving it regularly for couple months. Its extremely easy to put down the back seats to make space. leg space is great. cheaper then a toyota if you want a reliable car."

Lots of Head Room

By on Monday, July 15, 2013

Pros: "Lots of passenger room."

Cons: "Some minor fit / finish weaknesses."

"We are tall in our family. One 6' 1", one 6'4", one 6' 5" & one 5'&7". Even the tallest of us can sit comfortably in the Versa. Even in the back. Without our heads touching the headliner. Good legroom too. Front seat does not have to move up to give rear legroom. Every car should have this much room. Back seat is a bit tight width-wise when you put three adults in back. But for a compact what can one expect."

Worst car we've ever owned!

By on Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Reason: Poor quality

Pros: "Smooth ride"

Cons: "Bad gas mileage, too many problems"

"We bought this car in March with 45,000 miles used. We thought it was amazing to get a car 5 years old with only that many miles. It was too good to be true. We replaced the tires within the FIRST week we bought it. Brakes were replaced the following week, and the same week our tire sensor went out. Our folding bench seat is broke, the locking mechanism doesn't lock so the seats can't be sat on and the locking portion of the seat where it folds down is jammed so we have to keep the seats folded down to keep them from falling onto passengers. The passenger seat's adjustable lever to move the seat forward and backward snapped off last month and the car lot we're buying from refuses to fix ANYTHING! We're getting approximately 9 miles to the gallon, every time we fill the car up we reset the "A to B" mileage tracker. The car lot charged us a total of $21,000 and we've already invested over $7,000 into this car, and we're definitely letting it go back. I would NOT buy this car or recommend it to ANYONE!"

Great ride for tall people

By on Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Pros: "Quiet, dependable, great stereo, gas mileage"

Cons: "glovebox cover scratches easily,seats attract lint"

""I am nearly 6 feet tall and the Nissan Versa S HB is perfect for me and my nephews (6 foot and 6'5"). We all fit comfortably in this car that offers plenty of leg and head room; even in the back seats. It runs smoothly, and after two years still looks great inside and out. The engine is quiet and the sound system (I have the basic one) is excellent. Great gas mileage for city driving and easily handles parking that requires tight maneuvering. The tinted windows are an added plus and they keep a great deal of the outside noise -- outside. This car rides comfortably and quietly and I can't imagine changing cars any time in the near future!""

See if you qualify for