2008 Nissan Versa

8.4

Based on 489 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

One owner, good MPG, cold air, easy to drive

By on Thursday, January 22, 2015

Pros: "good mpg, no real blind spots"

Cons: "too small for my family"

"I bought this car new in 2009, It has been a pretty good car. I have 4 kids so it really does not suite me anymore, so I bought a big truck and don't really drive much. Car has had some minor repairs from an absent minded parking mishap. Front driver headlight replaced from one broken bracket, new bumper cover and new wheel well splash guards on both front wheel wells. All damage was superficial. This is a great first car for a new driver, won't win any races but will get you there safly."

Too many blind spots

By on Monday, January 12, 2015

"Dangerous when changing lanes. Can't see cars beside you in the mirrors.Almost had accidents several times because of this."

comfy, roomy, peppy, good looks

By on Saturday, January 03, 2015

Pros: "efficient, good looks , fun to drive"

Cons: "no cruise control, replace OEM hub caps"

nissan 07 versa

"I have 6spd manual trans car is peppy and gets 30-32 mpg 90% of driving is interstate driving. Comfortable seating for driver and rear seat passengers. Tinted windows and put on alloys wheels. Original hub caps a joke. Engine maintenance simple and easy. Runs like new with 140k on clock purchased with 65k. Engine has timing chain not belt and does not require expensive change at 75k to 80k miles. Heat and air very good. Insurance cheap. Get comments about its good looks."

nissan 07 versa

Great car for the price.

By on Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Pros: "Handles well, great gas mileage, reliable."

Cons: "Cup holders are small and odd placement."

"I bought this car after my Jeep Grand Cherokee was totaled by a very old coot who should not have been driving his giant truck. I was just about totaled too. Needless to say I was skeptical about going to a smaller vehicle but was quite surprised by my Nissan Versa hatchback. It has lots of get up and go, the ride is smooth, seats are comfortable, it doesn't feel small and my car gets 40 mpg (that's right!) on the highway. The tires that came with it were cheap and finally wore down enough that I could justify buying new ones and what a difference they make in the overall handling. My only complaints, and they are minor annoyances, is that the cup holders are small and placed inconveniently and the dash board could be secured better. Lots of interior room. I'm glad I bought it."

Good car

By on Tuesday, December 30, 2014

"Bought used at 46,000 which I believe was overpriced. I am know at 99,000, and haven't had any problems w/the exception of driver side power window. It rolls down by it self and a couple of times couldnt get it to roll up. So I dont use it. You cannot fit 3 kids comfortably if they are in a car seat. There is no arm rest which makes long distance driving a little difficult."