2007 Nissan Versa

8.4

Based on 492 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

this a great car

By on Sunday, November 04, 2007

"I have a 2007 versa sl with everything,except abs breaks.I have 16,000 on it. I am a 51 year old male,about 5'10 and it fits me nice,i have been watching the gas mileage and I found that if you drive between 69 an 70 miles an hour with the cruse control on I get 37.5 with the air off in town I get between 24 an 26 depends on my foot.overall this is great car for the money,the ride is very smooth at 70 and 80.I have owned about 30 car in my life and drove a lot of high price car that don't even ride like the versa or is quite in side like the versa.I hope this help"

Versa great for the money

By on Saturday, November 03, 2007

"There are many cars out there these days to choose from but the Versa has some options that others do not for a car in its price range. What about the dash vinyl I read where it was engineered to resist fading in FLORIDA ; pretty impressive. Mileage, all of the manufacturers tout this and that but overall it sure does a pretty good job at mileage I would say at least 32 is what I am getting. I have a no frills model ; the way I like it. I had an issue with the A/C because of a sensor dealer was a pain on that one but did get it fixed. The hubcaps I have were defective and they replaced them all ; WAY COOL. Lets be real there are other manufacturers offering 100000 mile warranties ; the real deal is getting it !!! LOL !! Its like an HMO !! The Nissan Versa has an engine thats been around 4EVER and it has a timing chain and not a belt ; THINK ABOUT IT ! Anyways great little car for the money ; cant be beat. Comfortable l, in fact on a recent vacation I spent the night sleepin in the seat because it was better than the bed at Holiday INN. Toyota and Civic seats are like bricks. Later"

great car!

By on Thursday, November 01, 2007

"I purchased my 2008 Versa 1 month ago. It's a great car! I'm tall and have no problem with leg room in either the front or back seat. It's very attractive and I get alot of compliments on it's styling. I do wish it came in other colors and with leather seats, but this car is a terrific value. I strongly recommend it, especially for those on a budget."

Not What Was Advertised

By on Tuesday, October 30, 2007

"We were less than a mile from the dealership in our new Versa when the door locks shorted out. 4 trips and almost 40 days total in the shop and they "think" its fixed. The gas mileage has been consistently lower than the minimum expected. The 30 to 36 range has been 25 to 28 on each tank since the purchase. One all highway trip did get us 29mpg. It is roomy enough for a family of five but the problems as well as performance below advertised have not made this car a pleasure to own."

Few Problems

By on Friday, October 26, 2007

"Had a few problems with my Versa. Tire light came on many times. Had that fixed fuel pump went bad had that fixed, gas tank leaked, had that fixed. Pass air bag had to be fixed. Front dash came loose had that fixed. Gas mileage always around 26mpg. other then that all is well."