2007 Nissan Versa

8.4

Based on 465 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Red, sliding sunroof, spoiler, hatchback,

By on Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Pros: "Great car"

Cons: "No cons"

"Great car. New tires. 35mpg hwy. Only selling because I am buying a friends car that she is selling and I have been waiting on it a few years."

Great Car Overall: Body of the car is flimsy

By on Friday, July 11, 2014

Pros: "Cost, Reliability, Ride, Handling"

Cons: "Body, small cup holders, width"

"2010 Nissan Versa: bought this car to replace Grand Marquis that broke down with only 30K miles. I have 60K miles on this Nissan and have had '0' mechanical issues. I had a 1991 Nissan Versa and put 100K miles on it in 3-years w/out any issues. Nissan's have been reliable and great value for your money. Even for a small sedan this vehicle is a pleasure to drive and my kids (x4) love to ride in it. Nissan's even come with a spare tire which in this time of companies skimping back is a plus especially when you get a flat (which we did). There is allot of power with this car to the point that sometime there is more power in comparison to acceleration (then the transmission can handle). The body of the car is flimsy and susceptible to easily being damaged. The front and sides crumples easily in light impacts."

Fits me perfectly!

By on Sunday, June 22, 2014

Pros: "Handles well and is economical to drive."

"I wasn't too sure I would like the Versa after having the Sentra for so many years, but I believe I like it better. The only thing I really don't like is that the middle arm rest in the front doesn't come forward enough for short people like me. Otherwise, I am extremely happy with it!"

the versa is rock steady on the road.

By on Friday, June 13, 2014

Pros: "as above"

Cons: "as above"

"versa is a delight to drive. holds the road like velcro. incredible leg room in front, and back. my only issue is the rear shocks or the suspension. wish it was more comfortable when going over bumps/humps. love the car has a blast driving it on the freeway. does great on mileage. am almost sixty, but behind the wheel i become a early twenties young man.love this car. i had a 1993 altima which held the road just like this one. love this car."

most reliable car I've ever owned...

By on Monday, April 14, 2014

Pros: "love the front wheel drive and cvt is great!"

Cons: "does have some road noise"

"Had new plugs put in at 90,000 miles; mechanic said the engine still looked like new and needs no additonal work. This has been the most reliable car I've ever owned! Drove it to work 50 miles round-trip every day ..... no problems! Even drove like a champ on ice...."

good for the money

By on Monday, April 07, 2014

Pros: "roomy interior, fuel efficient, reliable"

Cons: "noisy interior, flimpsy exterior dents easy"

"Very reliable small car. No mechanical problems with just regular maintenance. It has a noisy interior and if you're caught by a strong wind, hang on! If you might get in a major accident, chose something sturdier. Fuel efficiency is great and easy to squeeze/park in the crowded city. The interior is very spacious and 4 people can ride long distance comfortably."

First foriegn car

By on Sunday, April 06, 2014

Pros: "handles great, fun to drive in the country"

Cons: "windows weren't child proof"

"I usually buy American made but my son took me for a drive in his car and it was a smooth ride. I can put my scooter in the back and it's easy to get it in and out because of the size of the compartment behind the back seats, the hatchback makes it so easy. I get great miliage sometimes as much as 340 miles a tank, depending on where I'm driving and if it's on the thruway, country roads, or city driving. The only thing I didn't like was the windows were child proof and my dog rolled the window down and jumped out at a red light, lol, thank heaven the car wasn't moving. It's a good car and because it is I'm not sure what I want to buy next."

Reliable

By on Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Pros: "Reliable"

Cons: "Tan seats (but I have seat covers)"

"I got this car in 2010 brand new and I get all my oil changes on time and I have never had any problems. I love this car because it has never given me a hard time. It is ready whenever I am ready to go! I drive it everyday downtown and back home. I love it! It is also surprisingly spacious. Freshman year of college I was able to make one trip with all of my stuff for my dorm. I have also comfortably gone on trips. It is all around a great car and I am lucky to have the reliability."

one word best describes this car-"adequate "

By on Sunday, March 23, 2014

Pros: "economy..reliabilty..low cost"

Cons: "no arm rest, minor cosmetic problems"

"Good solid car. Get 30 MPG on regular basis.clunking or knocking in front steering since new, dealer could not fix. Gets blown around on highway on windy days.Never broke down, only needed battery (40k) and tire pressure sensors at 65K. Good value if basic transportation is your goal."

Excellent

By on Monday, January 20, 2014

Pros: "Steady reliable car. Excellent car for students"

Cons: "Can't think of any cons."

MANUFACTURER INTERIOR (CAR INTERIOR IS DARK CHARCOAL GREY)

"This car has served its purpose for high school and college. It has substantial leg room in the rear seating area compared to other cars in its class. Gas mileage is consistent. Split seats offer the flexibility to haul items locally or to your Dorm. Comfortably seat 4-5 adults. This car has not been in an accident."

MANUFACTURER INTERIOR (CAR INTERIOR IS DARK CHARCOAL GREY)

I LOVE my Nissan Versa!

By on Monday, January 20, 2014

Pros: "Great price, roomy, & DEPENDABLE!"

Cons: "People pass it up thinking it's too small."

"I bought this car during the "cash for clunkers" deal, and because it was cheap. I needed a car to get me from A to B, and was good on gas. Never, did I expect to LOVE this little car! It's roomy, great on gas, handles like a dream on the winter roads of WI, and has no problem starting in 50 below weather. My next car WILL also be a Nissan Versa!"

my best car ever !

By on Thursday, December 26, 2013

Pros: "very good"

Cons: "no front reading light"

"This car is the best because the room is big and the car is good to find parking in small space,I fuel up every 2 weeks, runs very good."

2007 Versa sedan

By on Saturday, December 21, 2013

Pros: "great price, smooth riding, comfortable"

Cons: "tire pressure sensor leak, not reliable with snow"

"For the most part, I love this car..... However, even with snow tires it gets stuck easily. Also not very fond of having to fill the tires every three weeks or I have flats. There is a leak in the tire where the tire pressure sensor is. Nissan has "fixed" it several times and so has a private garage. They were able to lessen the leak, but the tires still lose air."

Great for the money.

By on Monday, December 16, 2013

Pros: "Roomy, comfortable, great price."

Cons: "Side mirrors look like Mickey Mouse Ears."

"I am really happy with this car overall. I purchased this car used with about 35,000 about a year ago and have had little to no major issues other than standard maintenance (brakes, tires, etc.)I have put about 40,000 miles on the car in a year and it has been very reliable. It is comfortable to drive and extremely roomy for a small car. I was looking for something affordable, but nice. This car does it for me. Very happy with it."

So reliable dealer bugs me constantly to trade it

By on Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pros: "Comfort, roomy, decent power for a 1.8L, reliable"

Cons: "interior rattles, come with bad tires"

Stopped in Gilroy, Ca on a 2,300 mile trip the first month of ownership. It's an absolute pleasure driving the Versa.

"I flat out said I wouldn't trade it for anything. This car has been incredibly reliable. The only thing that has gone wrong with it was a passenger power door lock actuator which was under warranty. I will say this about the Continental tires it came with. They had tread separation problems and they produced poor milage results. For the first year (about 12,000 miles) it never got better than 25 mpg. When I replaced the tires around the 35,000 mile mark I instantly started seeing 29 or 30 mpg depending on how fast I drove and if the AC was on. Verdict: Continental tires suck your gas milage. Ditch them for better tires. I'm betting when I replace the shocks I'll gain a few more mpg. This car is Roomy with a capital R for it's class and the seats are very comfortable. On a trip my mother and I took the first month I had it I easily drove 6 or 7 hours a day with only short stops for a quick meal and to use the restroom. I never drove more than 5 hours a day with previous cars I owned. I love it and you can't have it!!"

I cried when I had to trade it for a bigger car

By on Friday, November 01, 2013

Pros: "roomy, fuel efficient, peppy"

Cons: "arm rest too short"

My Baby! The best car I ever owned.

"My Versa was an SL model, which I bought new in 2007. I test drove it b/c it had the largest interior space as any car in its class-- and I did sit in every one to compare cabin space. The Vera was by far the roomiest. It also was the most gas efficient vehicle at that time that could store a full-sized real estate sign in the hatchback with out a lot of gyration(including the Prius). What sold me was the Continuous Variable Transmission. I thought that this little 4 cyclinder vehicle would never give me the pep and confidence of my previous 6 cyl cars- I was wrong. The CVT (and whatever else they put in there)gives you so much power over reg 4 cyl vehicle. I was shocked. Second nice surprise, feeling the shift is almost non-existent. Great pick-up, and with the size of the Versa, I was able to zip around the highway so freely that I received the only 2 speeding tickets I ever got in my life during the first 2 years of ownership. I had to learn to hold that puppy back! I was pleasantly surprised, too, with the all the features and extras I got with my vehicle. My friend bought the Toyota "peer" in the same month. My Versa was more comfortable, had a smoother ride and had way more options and features as her Toyota at the same price. For the first 4 years, I rode it hard: over 22,000 miles/ year. Over recent the recent 3 years, it has carried me from VA to CA, and to Canada and back- twice. It has been virtually trouble-free: just brakes (once), tires (twice) and recently, the CVT transmission went out (at 105K miles) and Nissan replaced it at $0 cost to me. One other thing I had fixed recently was a wire in the steering wheel that got twisted, taking out the audio controls on the left side of the steering wheel-- a convenience item. I could not have been more thrilled with this vehicle. I think it get ignored or under-rated. I cried when I had to trade-up to a larger vehicle. Guess what I bought? A Nissan. -from a former Chrysler/Chevy/Oldsmobile/Ford/Honda owner"

My Baby! The best car I ever owned.

Great little car!

By on Monday, October 14, 2013

Pros: "Great price and performance."

"I have had this car for 2 yrs and have had 0 problems. Gas mileage ave is 24 mpg. I will buy another when the time comes."

2011 Versa hatchback 6 mos. in

By on Friday, August 23, 2013

Pros: "low cost, great gas mileage, small and easy"

Cons: "Sensors horrible!"

"I have had this car for 6 mos. now. I bought it used at a Nissan dealership. Overall the car is comfortable and seems reliable drive wise. It's a quiet running car and it has great space and agility. If you are planning on purchasing this car there are a few important facts you should know: 1- sensors constantly miss fire (ex. tire presser, passenger air bag-multiple times in 6 mos. already) 2- No temperature monitor. there is only a sensor to say when your car in over heating (no dial just a light) 3- No out door temperature gauge. 4- the warning light for gas goes on at a 1/4 tank 5- Antenae does not work well, loose stations in the middle of populated areas. 6- Air conditioning is poor. really low so constantly on high. Good things are the mileage improves after you have been driving it regularly for couple months. Its extremely easy to put down the back seats to make space. leg space is great. cheaper then a toyota if you want a reliable car."

Lots of Head Room

By on Monday, July 15, 2013

Pros: "Lots of passenger room."

Cons: "Some minor fit / finish weaknesses."

"We are tall in our family. One 6' 1", one 6'4", one 6' 5" & one 5'&7". Even the tallest of us can sit comfortably in the Versa. Even in the back. Without our heads touching the headliner. Good legroom too. Front seat does not have to move up to give rear legroom. Every car should have this much room. Back seat is a bit tight width-wise when you put three adults in back. But for a compact what can one expect."

Worst car we've ever owned!

By on Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Reason: Poor quality

Pros: "Smooth ride"

Cons: "Bad gas mileage, too many problems"

"We bought this car in March with 45,000 miles used. We thought it was amazing to get a car 5 years old with only that many miles. It was too good to be true. We replaced the tires within the FIRST week we bought it. Brakes were replaced the following week, and the same week our tire sensor went out. Our folding bench seat is broke, the locking mechanism doesn't lock so the seats can't be sat on and the locking portion of the seat where it folds down is jammed so we have to keep the seats folded down to keep them from falling onto passengers. The passenger seat's adjustable lever to move the seat forward and backward snapped off last month and the car lot we're buying from refuses to fix ANYTHING! We're getting approximately 9 miles to the gallon, every time we fill the car up we reset the "A to B" mileage tracker. The car lot charged us a total of $21,000 and we've already invested over $7,000 into this car, and we're definitely letting it go back. I would NOT buy this car or recommend it to ANYONE!"

Great ride for tall people

By on Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Pros: "Quiet, dependable, great stereo, gas mileage"

Cons: "glovebox cover scratches easily,seats attract lint"

""I am nearly 6 feet tall and the Nissan Versa S HB is perfect for me and my nephews (6 foot and 6'5"). We all fit comfortably in this car that offers plenty of leg and head room; even in the back seats. It runs smoothly, and after two years still looks great inside and out. The engine is quiet and the sound system (I have the basic one) is excellent. Great gas mileage for city driving and easily handles parking that requires tight maneuvering. The tinted windows are an added plus and they keep a great deal of the outside noise -- outside. This car rides comfortably and quietly and I can't imagine changing cars any time in the near future!""

Cons: "Glovebox cover scratches easily,seats attract lint"

"I am nearly 6 feet tall and the Nissan Versa S HB is perfect for me and my nephews (6' and 6'5"). We all fit comfortably in this car that offers plenty of leg/head room; even in the back seats. It runs smoothly, and after two years still looks great. The engine is quiet and the sound system (I have the basic one) is excellent. Great gas mileage for city driving and easily handles parking that requires tight maneuvering. The tinted windows are an added plus and they keep a great deal of the outside noise -- outside. I can't imagine changing cars any time in the near future!"

Cons: "Glovebox cover scratches easily,seats attract lint"

"I am nearly 6 feet tall and the Nissan Versa S HB is perfect for me and my nephews (6 foot and 6'5"). We all fit comfortably in this car that offers plenty of leg and head room; even in the back seats. It runs smoothly, and after two years still looks great inside and out. The engine is quiet and the sound system (I have the basic one) is excellent. Great gas mileage for city driving and easily handles parking that requires tight maneuvering. The tinted windows are an added plus and they keep a great deal of the outside noise -- outside. I can't imagine changing cars any time in the near future!"