2007 Nissan Versa

8.4

Based on 478 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

good Car for collage kid

By on Thursday, October 16, 2014

Pros: "fair gas mileage lots of room front and back seats"

Cons: "paint chips to easy"

"this entry level car from Nissan is a great car for the money. I have had very low maint. cost on this car with 83000 miles it still has OE brakes and battery this is a great work car or first car for kids all the way thru collage. for me it was a good bang for the buck. I think 200k will be no issue. I am a keep the car in shape person change oil every 5k air and cabin filters every 15k the car is checked every 5k the tires are balanced and rotated at oil changes the car gets checked top to bottom then."

Very comfortable and reliable! Nice colors too.

By on Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pros: "Excellent handling, visibility and space inside"

Cons: "3-4 sec gearbox time delay from forward to reverse"

"Tremendously spacious for a small hatchback, including plenty of room for tall adults' legs in the back!. Also does not give you claustrophobia, as the "driver cockpit" cars like Prius and Fit. It is actually practical to slide over from the driver's seat to the passenger seat! Much better visibility all round than most competing cars. Great acceleration and CVT transmission is very smooth, but only moderate gas mileage at about 30 mpg mixed. Nice tight turning circle, too."

Sad to consider letting her go

By on Sunday, September 28, 2014

Pros: "Virtually no mechanical problems"

Cons: "Too little ground clearance"

"I've had this '09 Versa hatchback for 4.5 years now, she's at 112k miles and the only trouble I've had was two years ago when the transmission went out. Well, turned out there was a recall for this model/year on transmissions so I got it completely replaced, completely free. Other than that, no problem with any other system, major or minor! The car is good on gas, handles nicely and the seats are so comfortable that long trips are very pleasant. This was my first hatchback and now I don't think I could ever go back to having a regular trunk again. Especially with the fold-down rear seats, this tiny car has hauled some surprisingly large items. I also love the smart key, namely the fact that it will not let you lock the keys inside the car, something I "try" to do on an embarrassingly frequent basis. Nice to have a car smarter than I am. My minor complaints are that there are no cupholders in the back seat area, and the rubber door trim started coming off very early on. My one major complaint is the poor ground clearance. This makes bumps and dips a real problem and I've had trouble keeping the bumper on almost this whole time."

Heat and air quit working

By on Friday, September 26, 2014

Pros: "Interior space"

Cons: "no heat or air"

"Very disappointed in this car. I have a 2008 Nissan Versa. The muffler came loose and randomly fell off 2 years ago. The heat and air are unreliable. The heat and AC have been going out for the past 1 1/2 years. No air will blow, regardless of the setting. Mechanic unable to do problem since it works fine on week, then won't work at all the next. It tends to quit working during the coldest winter weather and hottest summer. Also, it has a very noisy ride, especially with the windows rolled down. It does not handle well when driving, especially in the wind. The gas mileage is not as good as I would expect from a compact car. I average about 28mpg hwy driving. The only good thing about this car is the interior room. There is much more leg space than can be expected for a car this size."

Great sedan.

By on Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Pros: "great price"

Cons: "Fabric Seats attract animal, human hair."

"After owning a late 1990's Camaro, the change to the Versa was quite a difference. On the positive note, I wanted a change to a Sedan that was inexpensive and the Versa fit that need. I purchased my used Versa on 06/23/2012. It is very reliable, more nimble than I expected, and the acceleration is good."

Excellent

By on Monday, September 15, 2014

Pros: "Excellent car if you want a money saver."

Cons: "Not to good for big guys."

"So far I have not any mechanical problem with this car, only the regular maintenance, oil change,new tires, etc. It was a good invesment."

love this little car

By on Monday, September 15, 2014

"Absolutely love this car - 7 years put 280,000 trouble free miles on it - don't feel like you are sitting in a small car - Only had to do regular maintanence and change the oil - great mileage 33/35 mpg - great get up and go."

love this little car

no problems at all

By on Monday, September 15, 2014

Pros: "good car/relaiable"

"Excellent shape bought it brand new out of showroom floor"

Great reliable no frills transportation

By on Friday, September 12, 2014

Pros: "Interior Space, Reliabliity, value"

Cons: "Engine and road noise, uninspiring interior"

"Very reliable but somewhat unrefined. Lots of plastic inside. Engine has decent power for the class but has a loud tick when cold. Incredible interior room inside. Sits high enough off the ground so you don't have to climb in and out of it. Handling is good. Rides good on the highway. Gas mileage is decent, average about 24-25mpg in combined driving. Overall a very good commuter car, which is what I bought it for."