2007 Nissan Versa

8.4

Based on 481 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

SUPER CAR!! BUY IT!

By on Monday, October 15, 2007

"I have shopped for a car for the last 2 years-I had a Suburu Leagacy wagon for 16 years (tradein on the Versa)+Buick Park Ave.Ultra,Toyota Sienna-all were used for different stuff-driveway was a parking lot! (2 inherited) Hubby wanted them GONE but I could not find the Right new car for me- up to $25,000 budget.....Finally stopped at a NIssan dealer (HE has a Maxima) and to test drive this new Versa- within 2 blocks I said SOLD...Comfy,Roomy, Great Pickup into traffic unlike so many this size....Love the CVT,Bluetooth (Had to buy a new phone),Auto UP window like my Suburu,Seat HEIGHT adjustment, NO fishing for key with hands full!! NO locking keys in car with car running!! and because I bought an 07 with 08's on the lot I got a GREAT DEAL!! NO Other car similarly equipped could come close to the out the door price dealer gave me! Sure I like all the bells and whistle's my hubby's car has and the buick had but I don't and won't use most of them!!"

Great Hatchback

By on Monday, October 15, 2007

"I love the comfort of my 2007 Versa SL. The CVT tranny is awesome when it comes to pickup speed to enter traffic. It is also smooth and quite. It handles well on curses as I did 60 on a 45mph curve. The car hugged it nicely and effortlessly. The interior quality surprised me in a good way. The roomyness inside is great, front and back. Blue tooth and 6 CD changer are nice options that I use all the time. I test drove the Honda Fit Sport and Toyota Yaris and the Versa won over hands down. I recommend the Versa over any hatchback in it's class."

love the car

By on Monday, October 15, 2007

"This is the bes car i have ever bought i had a saturn for most of my life but i saw this car and fell in love!!!!"

Great car

By on Friday, October 12, 2007

"I recently had a driver crash into my parked car in my driveway at 3 am, totaling my new versa, it was a great car, it retained value so well that my insurance is paying more than what i purchased it for(less tax, title)"

a good car for peeps i guess

By on Friday, October 05, 2007

"Bought this car. Super stoked. Check engine light came on 500 miles in. WTF! Shop fixed it up, and we're rolling again. Said it was the 1st Versa they've ever had back in their shop within the first week. Lame. Of course the only new car I've ever purchased is flawed. Hopefully the road ahead is better to me than this first week. I still think it's a sweet car though."