• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2014 Nissan Titan King Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $26,949 - $28,012.

10/6.4

Based on 101 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

By on Wednesday, June 11, 2008

One Tough Truck

By on Monday, June 09, 2008

"Purchased New May 2005, it currently has 24000 miles. Gas mileage has been 17MPG City 21+ Hwy. I've had it to the dealer once due to warped rotors, they replaced front and rear brakes and rotors and I've had no problems since. I purchased Nissan as I have owned Chevy, GMC, Ford and Dodge Nissan by far has given me the best overall service and has been the most reliable of all of them. This truck lives up to the name Titan, its rated 1/2 ton but is more like a 3/4 ton. The ride is excellant and it handles very well . I have the 2 WD extended cab XE model , It would have been nice to have a few more power options but it meets my needs very well. The factory in Tenn. called me up shortly after I bought it to see how pleased I was with it. The dealer kept in touch with me on a regular basis and the service I received was the best I have ever experienced in my 40 plus years of driving. I am currently considering selling it as I don't have a real need for a truck at this point in my life and I could use a vehicle that is more fuel thrifty. The Titan does well for the vehicle size and weight and having a V-8, my current needs are more of a commuter vehicle. I'm not sold on the Hybrids, I would consider a H2O fueled vehicle a Nissan or Toyota preferred."

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Best truck I have ever owned

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"I am glad I bought this truck. I bought it used with 50K on the odo, but you wouldn't know it by looking at it or driving it. It has great get up and go, plenty of hp, very comfortable and reliable whenever I have pushed it to the limit. Great compettition to the domestics...finally."

Awesome Piece of Gear

By on Tuesday, March 04, 2008

"Well composed and easy to handle for its size. King Cab LE 4x4 with a LEER Top color matched to the truck makes for one big Truck. Best things about it are instantaneous, gratuitous power when you need it (very smooth) and braking modulation that can bring this massive vehicle to an effortless halt. The worst things about the Titan are the brake shudder recall (fixed with aplomb by the dealer) and the gas mileage. I average 16 on the highway, fully loaded (4 pax, two dogs and luggage) at 75 - 80 mph; 13 around town. And an annoying squeak from the front passenger seat when it is empty. Not bad for the ride though; it does ride like a uni-body car vice body on frame truck. 4 Wheel drive in the snow is a breeze here in VA. I have considered trading her in and each time I do the math and homework, I end up with another Titan, so I am keeping this one."