• Editors' Page: 2014 Pickup Trucks

2013 Nissan Titan King Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $27,157 - $28,124.

10/6.5

Based on 99 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Excellent truck for the value

By on Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pros: "Excellent build quality and extremly safe vehicle to drive."

Cons: "none that I can think of"

"Bought this truck in July of 2010, one year after my wife and I rolled our 2005 Titan in Feb. of '09. Our '05 Titan was wonderful and litterally saved both our lives during the roll over crash. We both walked away from the crash, my wife had a small cut on her hand and I didn't get a scatch. The truck was totaled but was excellent up to the crash with 132000 miles on her (no rattles/shakes etc.) We ended up buying a new 2010 Pro4X Titan a year later and now have 25,000 miles on her and this truck is just as good if not better than the '05 was. We average 16 to 18MPG on the highway (deepends on how hard we drive the truck). Not bad for a full size crew cab 4X4. All in all the Titan is one outstanding truck."

Great Truck for All Seasons

By on Monday, October 29, 2007

"I cannot praise this vehicle enough! It has never had any reliability issues, and it ia s powerful truck that can do anything required of a truck in its class. My Titan has a great towing package with huge outside mirrors. The bed set-up has all kinds of accoutrements that make hauling safe & easy. The factory-installed bedliner is a real boon, and I highly recommend its cool tailgate that lowers itself slowly & is removable / lockable. I think it is the best looking truck around & get lots of compliments on it. It has comfortable ride & works great in 4WD when the weather &/or terrain requires. The only drawbacks that I have encountered are: 1. The A/C is a little slow to cool the cab down when it's really hot on those deadly humid Virginia summer days that hover around the 100 degree mark. That said, once you get rolling, it can freeze you out & the vents provide excellent cooling wherever you want to point them. 2. The oversiaed outside mirros would be better if they were self-dimming. They can be blinding at night in heavy highway traffic - the awful I-95 crushing commute). I feel extra safe in this truck & enjoy it more than any vehicle I've ever owned. I've owned Chevy CK 1500; Toyota Tacoma, Tundra, & Sequoia; Dodge Caravan; Jeep Liberty - liked them alll, but prefer the Titan. Admittedly, I'm a misplaced Texan & was raised to treat my vehicle like its my horse. My Titan is a lovable but powerful ride & I am very happy to own this fine "beauty & the beast" - all in one action-packed package."

Good deal

By on Sunday, September 23, 2007

"Reliable tough truck that blows away the competition for the money. LP was 35K, got it for $29K. Comparably equipped Tundra priced at $40K with less off. Gas mileage is good, 18MPG on the highway with a tonneau cover. Have spent $0 on repairs since purchase. Two thumbs way up!"

Owned 2.5 Years

By on Thursday, March 10, 2011

"I purchased this truck 2.5 years ago as an off lease, only hesitated due to high mileage (68K) Since then I have put 25K miles on it and other then a battery blowing up on me, I have had no issue's with this truck. Brakes were squealing a little and had brakes checked and they said after 90K miles pads still had 75% life left on them, I was shocked. I did have to replace right rear axle seals, then found out there was a recall for them like 2 years after truck was new, so had to pay to fix myself. This truck drive smooth, handles well and has a ton of power for those hills, with tow package I can tow 9500 lbs, never really tested it. To be honest after 2.5 years of driving it and talking to other owners and nissan dealers, this truck is built like a tank and have been told I can expect up towards 250K miles before I might have transmission issues and 300K before possible engine problems. I plan on driving it another 100K miles with no worries. BTW between city and highway I pretty consistently get 19-20 MPG. I live in Prescott Valley Arizona which is basically a highway city."

awesome truck

By on Sunday, August 26, 2007

"Drives nice, great power, 4wd sytem is flawless. Did have some brake problems, dealer replaced. Some creeks and sqeeks, but easily found and fixed. Lots of room, great cabin storage, and pretty good gas milaage for a 4wd truck (14-18 mpg). The new Tundra is nice, but not worth the 4-5 g's more."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25