2012 Nissan Titan King Cab

Based on 103 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

awesome truck

By on Sunday, August 26, 2007

"Drives nice, great power, 4wd sytem is flawless. Did have some brake problems, dealer replaced. Some creeks and sqeeks, but easily found and fixed. Lots of room, great cabin storage, and pretty good gas milaage for a 4wd truck (14-18 mpg). The new Tundra is nice, but not worth the 4-5 g's more."

butch

By on Friday, July 20, 2007

"excellent power, good strong truck. a little loud inside when accelerting. This truck feels like a truck. Not a truck on a car frame."

buy one

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"i test drove every truck in '05. nissan titan was by far the best. as soon as i finished the test drive, i knew this was the truck for me. handles more like a sports car than a truck, but you feel like you're driving a tank. and the sound of the engine when you drop your foot is awesome. before you buy another truck, at least give the titan a test drive. you will not be disappointed."

I won this vehicle in a Hunting contest for free

By on Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pros: "Clean"

When I first won the truck

"Its lifted 6" with 35" tires with 20"fuel rims. It has a camouflage wrap with sponsor stickers. The original color underneath is black. Drives brand new. Its very clean not a scratch on it. Has 13,000 miles on it and has never touched off road."

When I first won the truck

Greatest truck I've owned. Traded in '06 F150

By on Thursday, June 25, 2015

Pros: "6 CD Changer and truck has NEVER failed me."

"I've owned Dodge Rams (2) and a Ford F150 (1) and this Nissan Titan is the best of the group. SERIOUSLY!!"

My Titan is a great truck

By on Friday, August 24, 2012

"I purchased a 2010 Titan SE King Cab new. I have owned a few trucks over the course of many years, but the Titan has been my favorite. I have almost 30K on it now and it has never been in for any service except oil changes and tire rotations. It is great in the winter, can pull my 20 ft boat with no issues and is comfortable to drive and ride in. I get looks all the time because Titans are not the normal pickup everyone drives. I love the agressive stance it has and it sounds bad when you start it because of the beefed up exhaust system growl. That still makes me smile. It gets only average mileage, but I installed a tonneau cover and a K & N intake and my mileage around town is about 15 or 16, not too bad for this 4X4 truck. If you buy a Titan, you won't be dissapointed. Since the design is older, it has been established and the bugs were worked out years ago. It is solid, reliable and honestly a blast to drive. I would buy it again. Also remember that Nissan will deal on selling these. I got over $7,000 off the sticker price. You can get one well below sticker."

Best full size truck I've owned in last 40 Years

By on Friday, November 18, 2011

Pros: "Good power, good starting even in sub zero,"

Cons: "Squeeks and rattles"

"Good reliable vehicle at 130,000. Gas mileage has always been at 17.5 which is good for a full size vehicle with a real engine. My current GM and Fords do not do any where near this well 12-14 tops. X-tra cab is more noisy than it should be and a lot of plastic squeeks."

Very Good Truck but.....

By on Monday, January 11, 2010

"Love the truck for the function,interior space is great and the center console is fantasic. However there are a couple of issues with the truck. In cold weather the doors tend to freeze shut there is a TSB about this, also while I dont expect great mileage in a truck 9-10 mpg in 4wd is a little low. Overall its a great truck."

By on Monday, September 8, 2008

"Have had a great deal of mechanical problems. The drive shaft had to be replaced after 70,000 miles. Have had other mechanical issues. I do like the ride and comfort of the truck."

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!!

By on Monday, October 6, 2014

Pros: "EVERYTHING"

Cons: "NONE THAT I COULD FIND"

"After owning a Dodge Ram (08) and Ford F-150 (06), I would own NO other truck than this Nissan. The interior is great, spacious, ADULTS CAN SIT IN REAR SEATS WITH LEG ROOM!!!!!, Wonderful Stereo system, handles like a dream (takes corners like a sedan, not a truck), pulls our 5,500 pound camper like a dream, sounds very "throaty" when you stomp on it (exhaust), great front leg room, center console is roomy and holds tons of "man needs", front glove box large, a/c-heat vents to rear are large and work great, sliding rear window is a plus. The rear seats fold up so much you can load large articles in the rear area. VERY large rear area, and I mean that. HUGE!! What more can I say? It's the BEST pick up truck I've ever owned, and I'm 62 years of age. As another plus....IT'S MADE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!! (NOT LIKE CHEVY AND DODGE...AND MOST MID RANGED FORD PRODUCTS). Classy looking, extremely dependable, has a great ride, and all the bells and whistles you could ever want, including blue tooth, hands free phone, Locking Tool Box located within the left rear 1/4 panel, and much more. I love it, love it, LOVE IT!!"

Nice truck

By on Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pros: "great look and drivability. Good torgue and power"

Cons: "MPG and a 6 speed tranny would be nice."

"Just purchased this 2013 Titan pro 4 x and absolutely love it. Traded a Nissan Frontier which was also a great truck but for comfort and maybe only a slight difference in fuel economy, this is the best truck I have ever driven. Handles perfect in city or high way.Tons of power when pulling 20 ft bass boat. I have heard reviews say that this truck has a poor interior. Well check out the Leather with Sun roof, navigation system, back up camera and real nice sound system and then compare to the competition with the same and see price difference!. I know mine is new and hopefully I don't have any Manifold or Rear diff problems like people have mentioned in older models. Keeping my fingers crossed. I would recommend this truck to anyone. My buddy is a GM guy and he is blown away with this Titan. May be an old design but still a winner too me. Its unique! especially with all the Rams and Fords everywhere I look. You Ford guys can have your eco boosts. This is a TRUCK!"

Great power, nice ride. Way too many problems.

By on Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pros: "Power, handling, towing ability."

Cons: "Reliability, mileage."

"We currently own 3 Nissan vehicles (Maxima, I30, Titan) and this truck has been by far an extreme disappointment. The longest I have been able to keep brakes on it is around 18K miles. It needed 2 sets of axle seals, a pinion seal, radiator, exhaust system, air bag sensor, EVAP purge valve and a wheel bearing. All of these were covered by the factory warranty. But since that expired I have replaced the other wheel bearing, EVAP purge valve(again), exhaust sytem(again) auxillary compartment latch, air cleaner lid (cracked)and a CV shaft (boot ripped). Also the factory Goodyear tires were junk. I had to replace them at 40K and wish I would have at 10K. On the positive side it tows great, has comfortable interior with easy to use controls and more features for the money then the other trucks I was looking at when I purchased it."

2005 Nissan Titan

By on Monday, June 8, 2015

"2005 Nissan Titan 42k Miles Mint condition"

Excellent choice for the money

By on Saturday, March 8, 2014

Pros: "power"

Cons: "gas milage and no other engine choices"

"Very solid truck for the money. No problems after 25000 miles."

Nice truck for a 4WD, it pampers you!

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Full-size pickup, nice interior appointments"

Cons: "Gas mileage so-so, louder than expected"

"Purchased as a work truck to take the place of a '91 Ford F-250. Big obvious difference in comfort, driveability, and style. Was slightly disappointed with overall gas mileage, approx. 14-15. I drive mostly in the city. Winter in Northwest PA pretty mild, so have not had much of a chance to test the 4WD unit. What little bit I did, I found it to be pretty seamless, being able to engage on the fly. Overall, a very nice truck."

Love the Truck !!

By on Friday, February 10, 2012

"ONLY complaint is the 14-16 MPG I get with it, but the fully loaded options and comfy drive makes up for it!!"

Powerful and Thirsty Truck

By on Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"Bought a brand new '05 2WD. Flex fuel. Only three complaints. 1. Gas mileage is embarassing. 2. Front Seat Belts - there must be a fix to solve the issue of it getting stuck everytime i open the back door. 3. A full size bed (8') would be nice. It's annoying when I haul 2x4's, plywood, drywall etc. On the other side, she has a lot of power. I tow my 26' boat about 100 miles each way at least 6 times a year without any complaints. As with most trucks, the back seat is not meant for long distance sitting (keep in mind that my truck is the King Cab). I would recommend this truck for someone who doesn't mind paying 11/15 mpg. Power is plenty and the ride is smooth. I have never had ANY mechanical issues in my 5+ years of owning this vehicle."

Excellent truck and great power.

By on Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pros: "Acceleration is great."

Cons: "Some what noisy in cab at speed."

"Used mostly for short trips of 200 miles or less. Got fair mpg 18/21. We hauled light loads ie: a refrigerator,bed,sand, and other gardening and pool supplies. Never had any problems with truck. I will say my F150 was a lot quieter inside the cab. Great truck for the money."

Great Truck

By on Thursday, April 24, 2014

Pros: "Power, comfort, reliabilty, handling"

Cons: "fuel mileage"

"I bought my Titan new over 9 years ago. I has been fantastic. Its very comfortable, handles great for a truck, and has been very reliable. Most new trucks have higher horse power ratings but I've test driven them all except the Eco boost, and none of them feel as responsive especially in the low end as the Titan. I've been looking a new trucks but I can't get myself to get rid of this Titan. It still looks and drives like brand new."

Junk

By on Monday, November 15, 2010

"Nice vehicle with great power but poor quality. 2 rearends, full front end, cd player, cracked exhaust manifold all have failed."

DO NOT BUY

By on Friday, August 14, 2009

"The worst truck ever, I have replaced both diffs, front and rear, the computer has gone out, The interior is falling apart, the engine and tranny are great. everything else is falling apart! Should of went with the Tundra!"

By on Friday, May 1, 2009

By on Saturday, October 27, 2007

Awsome Truck!!

By on Wednesday, February 1, 2012

"Have had it for about 2 years now and have hardly had any issues with it. Tons of power, drives great! Only complaints are the interior isn't very comfortable and the truck is almost too light."

By on Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Titan King Cab near Honolulu. See local deals