• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2012 Nissan Titan King Cab

Based on 101 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

Nice truck

By on Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pros: "great look and drivability. Good torgue and power"

Cons: "MPG and a 6 speed tranny would be nice."

"Just purchased this 2013 Titan pro 4 x and absolutely love it. Traded a Nissan Frontier which was also a great truck but for comfort and maybe only a slight difference in fuel economy, this is the best truck I have ever driven. Handles perfect in city or high way.Tons of power when pulling 20 ft bass boat. I have heard reviews say that this truck has a poor interior. Well check out the Leather with Sun roof, navigation system, back up camera and real nice sound system and then compare to the competition with the same and see price difference!. I know mine is new and hopefully I don't have any Manifold or Rear diff problems like people have mentioned in older models. Keeping my fingers crossed. I would recommend this truck to anyone. My buddy is a GM guy and he is blown away with this Titan. May be an old design but still a winner too me. Its unique! especially with all the Rams and Fords everywhere I look. You Ford guys can have your eco boosts. This is a TRUCK!"

The Titan is a great pick up truck

By on Friday, April 12, 2013

Pros: "Great truck, comfortable ride, very reliable"

Cons: "poor gas mileage, lousy Good Year stock tires"

"I have about 36,000 on my 2010 King Cab SE model. It has never given me any issues, is still as tight as a drum and still drives like the day I drove it home. It works great in the snow and always feels sure footed. I love the growl the exhaust makes when you step on it. I have the Texas Titan package so I have chrome wheels, the billet grille and chrome everything. I have people comment on it all the time. It is nice to drive something besides the typical F 150 or Silverado that everyone else on the road has. The standard Good Year Wranglers were good tires, but wore out at 30,000 miles. I do not drive hard enough to justify them wearing out so early. Aside of that, I have no complaints about my Titan. I have driven it 800 miles to friends and it is very comfortable to spend time in. I wish it got better mileage, but knew going in it was going to guzzle gas. I was able to get almost $7,500 off the sticker! My truck stickered at $33,300 and I paid $25,600! You can get a great deal on this truck between rebates and haggeling. They don't sell alot, so you can get a great deal. Don't dismiss teh Titan over the others, you will be surprised as to what you will get for a really capable truck that tows well, drives well, and offers plenty of room for a great deal."

Solid long term truck with plenty of power.

By on Sunday, February 17, 2013

"I bought this truck two years ago because I needed a vehicle to tow a trailer and haul lumber for various projects. I mainly bought this truck because it met my requirements for features, and was low cost compared to others. Still, I was apprehensive about the truck's reliability. In the past 2 years I have driven the truck all over the southeast with no mechanical problems at all. The engine runs smooth, transmission shifts smooth, the wheels have remained in alignment and brakes required no maintenance other than a new set of pads. I keep up with all regular maintenance, performing most of it myself- which is relatively easy compared to other imports I've dealt with. Pros: Plenty of v8 power - no problem hauling a load of lumber or towing a boat No mechanical problems in two years Wheels stay in alignment, eliminating unnecessary tire wear Solid feeling drive in all conditions with very responsive handling Sound system is high quality and sounds great Cons Doors rattle some when off road (not sure if its unique to me) Manual windows (?? Is this the 80s?) By all counts, this is a great truck. My only complaints are really cosmetic when compared to the reliability factor."

wonderful truck

By on Friday, October 12, 2012

Pros: "solid - drives easy and well"

"wonderful truck - no maintenance challenges - will buy another"

My Titan is a great truck

By on Friday, August 24, 2012

"I purchased a 2010 Titan SE King Cab new. I have owned a few trucks over the course of many years, but the Titan has been my favorite. I have almost 30K on it now and it has never been in for any service except oil changes and tire rotations. It is great in the winter, can pull my 20 ft boat with no issues and is comfortable to drive and ride in. I get looks all the time because Titans are not the normal pickup everyone drives. I love the agressive stance it has and it sounds bad when you start it because of the beefed up exhaust system growl. That still makes me smile. It gets only average mileage, but I installed a tonneau cover and a K & N intake and my mileage around town is about 15 or 16, not too bad for this 4X4 truck. If you buy a Titan, you won't be dissapointed. Since the design is older, it has been established and the bugs were worked out years ago. It is solid, reliable and honestly a blast to drive. I would buy it again. Also remember that Nissan will deal on selling these. I got over $7,000 off the sticker price. You can get one well below sticker."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Titan King Cab near Honolulu. See local deals