2011 Nissan Titan King Cab

Based on 103 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

2005 Titan

By on Tuesday, October 09, 2007

"I've had my my Titan for 2 1/2 years and its really a great, solid truck. It's as plush inside (I have the LE with off-road) as my wifes Ranier. Plenty of power and 4 WD works great. The premium soun is the best Ive heard. Try one."

amazing truck

By on Wednesday, September 26, 2007

"i have a 2005 titan and blew out rearend at 11000 miles but they have fixed the problem since 06 models. besides that i love my titan its the best vehicle i've ever owned by far."

my best truck yet

By on Monday, September 24, 2007

"As an engine builder for over twenty years I was always impressed with Nissan. I always felt Nissan was on par with Honda and Toyota but at a better price.When I first leased my Titan I was driving 1200 miles each week and after carrying heavy stuff on concrete all those years, I need a good seat.This truck handles very precise and I can drive it all day. The engine and trans are very well tuned to each other and when you put your foot down things happen. Finally a truck that handles,with performance and is comfotable.I still like to toss a 4x8 sheet of plywood in the back when I need to tho, a bigger box would be nice. Drive one"

Great truck

By on Monday, July 09, 2007

"Awesome truck! could have a bigger payload is my only complaint."

Nice Truck

By on Monday, May 28, 2007

"The Titan is great in many aspects. It drives like a car, but you are well perched on the drivers seat. Nice captains chairs and cruise control make it handle like a town car and are very nice for those long trips. You punch the gas and the thing really goes, plenty of power here. The brakes are second to none for safety purposes this is good for a hefty truck. Nice dash and the cluster is great and easy to read. Plenty of storage space with the glove box, and deep center console (DEEP). Plenty of cup holders and over head storage also make this a nice ride. Very roomy backseat maybe a little more than the 07 Silverado which was one of the other trucks i was considering buying along with Ford's F-150. But based upon pure value, horsepower, torque, room, standard options you can't beat the Titan. Hands down winner. Test it out, take some turns with it and take it on the highway before you buy. If you want a good litmus test then drive a two year old model of the truck you want to buy, I did (Silverado, and F-150) and then drove the new models, the Titan one drove like new whereas the others felt slightly sluggish and the steering was a littly less crisp. Thats what sold it for me, not to mention the service I received at the dealership. Buy it!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Titan King Cab near Honolulu. See local deals