• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2011 Nissan Titan King Cab

Based on 100 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

By on Thursday, April 24, 2014

Pros: "Power, comfort, reliabilty, handling"

Cons: "fuel mileage"

"I bought my Titan new over 9 years ago. I has been fantastic. Its very comfortable, handles great for a truck, and has been very reliable. Most new trucks have higher horse power ratings but I've test driven them all except the Eco boost, and none of them feel as responsive especially in the low end as the Titan. I've been looking a new trucks but I can't get myself to get rid of this Titan. It still looks and drives like brand new."

I won this vehicle in a Hunting contest for free

By on Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pros: "Clean"

When I first won the truck

"Its lifted 6" with 35" tires with 20"fuel rims. It has a camouflage wrap with sponsor stickers. The original color underneath is black. Drives brand new. Its very clean not a scratch on it. Has 13,000 miles on it and has never touched off road."

When I first won the truck

Excellent choice for the money

By on Saturday, March 08, 2014

Pros: "power"

Cons: "gas milage and no other engine choices"

"Very solid truck for the money. No problems after 25000 miles."

Excellent truck and great power.

By on Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pros: "Acceleration is great."

Cons: "Some what noisy in cab at speed."

"Used mostly for short trips of 200 miles or less. Got fair mpg 18/21. We hauled light loads ie: a refrigerator,bed,sand, and other gardening and pool supplies. Never had any problems with truck. I will say my F150 was a lot quieter inside the cab. Great truck for the money."

Nice truck

By on Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pros: "great look and drivability. Good torgue and power"

Cons: "MPG and a 6 speed tranny would be nice."

"Just purchased this 2013 Titan pro 4 x and absolutely love it. Traded a Nissan Frontier which was also a great truck but for comfort and maybe only a slight difference in fuel economy, this is the best truck I have ever driven. Handles perfect in city or high way.Tons of power when pulling 20 ft bass boat. I have heard reviews say that this truck has a poor interior. Well check out the Leather with Sun roof, navigation system, back up camera and real nice sound system and then compare to the competition with the same and see price difference!. I know mine is new and hopefully I don't have any Manifold or Rear diff problems like people have mentioned in older models. Keeping my fingers crossed. I would recommend this truck to anyone. My buddy is a GM guy and he is blown away with this Titan. May be an old design but still a winner too me. Its unique! especially with all the Rams and Fords everywhere I look. You Ford guys can have your eco boosts. This is a TRUCK!"

The Titan is a great pick up truck

By on Friday, April 12, 2013

Pros: "Great truck, comfortable ride, very reliable"

Cons: "poor gas mileage, lousy Good Year stock tires"

"I have about 36,000 on my 2010 King Cab SE model. It has never given me any issues, is still as tight as a drum and still drives like the day I drove it home. It works great in the snow and always feels sure footed. I love the growl the exhaust makes when you step on it. I have the Texas Titan package so I have chrome wheels, the billet grille and chrome everything. I have people comment on it all the time. It is nice to drive something besides the typical F 150 or Silverado that everyone else on the road has. The standard Good Year Wranglers were good tires, but wore out at 30,000 miles. I do not drive hard enough to justify them wearing out so early. Aside of that, I have no complaints about my Titan. I have driven it 800 miles to friends and it is very comfortable to spend time in. I wish it got better mileage, but knew going in it was going to guzzle gas. I was able to get almost $7,500 off the sticker! My truck stickered at $33,300 and I paid $25,600! You can get a great deal on this truck between rebates and haggeling. They don't sell alot, so you can get a great deal. Don't dismiss teh Titan over the others, you will be surprised as to what you will get for a really capable truck that tows well, drives well, and offers plenty of room for a great deal."

Solid long term truck with plenty of power.

By on Sunday, February 17, 2013

"I bought this truck two years ago because I needed a vehicle to tow a trailer and haul lumber for various projects. I mainly bought this truck because it met my requirements for features, and was low cost compared to others. Still, I was apprehensive about the truck's reliability. In the past 2 years I have driven the truck all over the southeast with no mechanical problems at all. The engine runs smooth, transmission shifts smooth, the wheels have remained in alignment and brakes required no maintenance other than a new set of pads. I keep up with all regular maintenance, performing most of it myself- which is relatively easy compared to other imports I've dealt with. Pros: Plenty of v8 power - no problem hauling a load of lumber or towing a boat No mechanical problems in two years Wheels stay in alignment, eliminating unnecessary tire wear Solid feeling drive in all conditions with very responsive handling Sound system is high quality and sounds great Cons Doors rattle some when off road (not sure if its unique to me) Manual windows (?? Is this the 80s?) By all counts, this is a great truck. My only complaints are really cosmetic when compared to the reliability factor."

wonderful truck

By on Friday, October 12, 2012

Pros: "solid - drives easy and well"

"wonderful truck - no maintenance challenges - will buy another"

My Titan is a great truck

By on Friday, August 24, 2012

"I purchased a 2010 Titan SE King Cab new. I have owned a few trucks over the course of many years, but the Titan has been my favorite. I have almost 30K on it now and it has never been in for any service except oil changes and tire rotations. It is great in the winter, can pull my 20 ft boat with no issues and is comfortable to drive and ride in. I get looks all the time because Titans are not the normal pickup everyone drives. I love the agressive stance it has and it sounds bad when you start it because of the beefed up exhaust system growl. That still makes me smile. It gets only average mileage, but I installed a tonneau cover and a K & N intake and my mileage around town is about 15 or 16, not too bad for this 4X4 truck. If you buy a Titan, you won't be dissapointed. Since the design is older, it has been established and the bugs were worked out years ago. It is solid, reliable and honestly a blast to drive. I would buy it again. Also remember that Nissan will deal on selling these. I got over $7,000 off the sticker price. You can get one well below sticker."

By on Friday, February 17, 2012

Pros: "SOUNDS TOUGH.. GREAT HANDLING. COMFY RIDE"

Cons: "gas mileage could be better"

"This is the 2nd Nissan Titan I have owned. Wouldn't own another truck...LOVE IT"

Nice truck for a 4WD, it pampers you!

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Full-size pickup, nice interior appointments"

Cons: "Gas mileage so-so, louder than expected"

"Purchased as a work truck to take the place of a '91 Ford F-250. Big obvious difference in comfort, driveability, and style. Was slightly disappointed with overall gas mileage, approx. 14-15. I drive mostly in the city. Winter in Northwest PA pretty mild, so have not had much of a chance to test the 4WD unit. What little bit I did, I found it to be pretty seamless, being able to engage on the fly. Overall, a very nice truck."

Love the Truck !!

By on Friday, February 10, 2012

"ONLY complaint is the 14-16 MPG I get with it, but the fully loaded options and comfy drive makes up for it!!"

great looking truck

By on Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Pros: "lot of power"

Cons: "fuel mileage could be better"

"would buy nissan again"

Awsome Truck!!

By on Wednesday, February 01, 2012

"Have had it for about 2 years now and have hardly had any issues with it. Tons of power, drives great! Only complaints are the interior isn't very comfortable and the truck is almost too light."

By on Wednesday, December 21, 2011

"Everything you could ask for in a truck. Strength, comfort, looks, reliability, etc."

one of best Ive ever had

By on Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pros: "great price, fun to drive."

Cons: "no cons ive found"

"Beauty,performance, handling excellent' Only drawback is fuel use under high performance driving. It will get you down the road but keep eye out for service stations. Most of my friends want it."

LOVE IT!!!

By on Friday, December 16, 2011

Pros: "Lots of power!"

Cons: "Gas millage with 35's"

"It is a great truck! Its fully loaded! Rides like a dream!"

Very complete pickup, except for interior design.

By on Monday, November 21, 2011

"Extremely comforatable pickup, enjoy driving it ever time I get into it. Just wish the interior had a cleaner design. And for anyone that doesn't know. If you press the unlock twice and hold the button on the remote. This will roll down your windows."

Best full size truck I've owned in last 40 Years

By on Friday, November 18, 2011

Pros: "Good power, good starting even in sub zero,"

Cons: "Squeeks and rattles"

"Good reliable vehicle at 130,000. Gas mileage has always been at 17.5 which is good for a full size vehicle with a real engine. My current GM and Fords do not do any where near this well 12-14 tops. X-tra cab is more noisy than it should be and a lot of plastic squeeks."

Love this truck!

By on Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pros: "All around awesome."

Cons: "Better have lots of gas money."

"Other than the fact that it guzzles gas, this truck is great! I think I could gert 300K out of it with ease."

best city truck ever

By on Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Pros: "interior is amazing and spacious"

Cons: "gas mileage is poor or below average"

"For comfort and convenience this truck is amazing. Does good with small loads handling a trailer with lawn equipment. Great response, acceleration, handles well. No probems or defects in 12 months. Only downside is that it does not appear to be very good with gas mileage."

Love my truck!

By on Monday, October 31, 2011

"Love the style and the power! Outside of it drinking gas it's great!"

Great power, nice ride. Way too many problems.

By on Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pros: "Power, handling, towing ability."

Cons: "Reliability, mileage."

"We currently own 3 Nissan vehicles (Maxima, I30, Titan) and this truck has been by far an extreme disappointment. The longest I have been able to keep brakes on it is around 18K miles. It needed 2 sets of axle seals, a pinion seal, radiator, exhaust system, air bag sensor, EVAP purge valve and a wheel bearing. All of these were covered by the factory warranty. But since that expired I have replaced the other wheel bearing, EVAP purge valve(again), exhaust sytem(again) auxillary compartment latch, air cleaner lid (cracked)and a CV shaft (boot ripped). Also the factory Goodyear tires were junk. I had to replace them at 40K and wish I would have at 10K. On the positive side it tows great, has comfortable interior with easy to use controls and more features for the money then the other trucks I was looking at when I purchased it."

Excellent truck for the value

By on Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pros: "Excellent build quality and extremly safe vehicle to drive."

Cons: "none that I can think of"

"Bought this truck in July of 2010, one year after my wife and I rolled our 2005 Titan in Feb. of '09. Our '05 Titan was wonderful and litterally saved both our lives during the roll over crash. We both walked away from the crash, my wife had a small cut on her hand and I didn't get a scatch. The truck was totaled but was excellent up to the crash with 132000 miles on her (no rattles/shakes etc.) We ended up buying a new 2010 Pro4X Titan a year later and now have 25,000 miles on her and this truck is just as good if not better than the '05 was. We average 16 to 18MPG on the highway (deepends on how hard we drive the truck). Not bad for a full size crew cab 4X4. All in all the Titan is one outstanding truck."

Powerful and Thirsty Truck

By on Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"Bought a brand new '05 2WD. Flex fuel. Only three complaints. 1. Gas mileage is embarassing. 2. Front Seat Belts - there must be a fix to solve the issue of it getting stuck everytime i open the back door. 3. A full size bed (8') would be nice. It's annoying when I haul 2x4's, plywood, drywall etc. On the other side, she has a lot of power. I tow my 26' boat about 100 miles each way at least 6 times a year without any complaints. As with most trucks, the back seat is not meant for long distance sitting (keep in mind that my truck is the King Cab). I would recommend this truck for someone who doesn't mind paying 11/15 mpg. Power is plenty and the ride is smooth. I have never had ANY mechanical issues in my 5+ years of owning this vehicle."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Titan King Cab near Honolulu. See local deals