• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2010 Nissan Titan King Cab

Based on 100 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

best city truck ever

By on Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Pros: "interior is amazing and spacious"

Cons: "gas mileage is poor or below average"

"For comfort and convenience this truck is amazing. Does good with small loads handling a trailer with lawn equipment. Great response, acceleration, handles well. No probems or defects in 12 months. Only downside is that it does not appear to be very good with gas mileage."

Love my truck!

By on Monday, October 31, 2011

"Love the style and the power! Outside of it drinking gas it's great!"

Great power, nice ride. Way too many problems.

By on Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pros: "Power, handling, towing ability."

Cons: "Reliability, mileage."

"We currently own 3 Nissan vehicles (Maxima, I30, Titan) and this truck has been by far an extreme disappointment. The longest I have been able to keep brakes on it is around 18K miles. It needed 2 sets of axle seals, a pinion seal, radiator, exhaust system, air bag sensor, EVAP purge valve and a wheel bearing. All of these were covered by the factory warranty. But since that expired I have replaced the other wheel bearing, EVAP purge valve(again), exhaust sytem(again) auxillary compartment latch, air cleaner lid (cracked)and a CV shaft (boot ripped). Also the factory Goodyear tires were junk. I had to replace them at 40K and wish I would have at 10K. On the positive side it tows great, has comfortable interior with easy to use controls and more features for the money then the other trucks I was looking at when I purchased it."

Excellent truck for the value

By on Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pros: "Excellent build quality and extremly safe vehicle to drive."

Cons: "none that I can think of"

"Bought this truck in July of 2010, one year after my wife and I rolled our 2005 Titan in Feb. of '09. Our '05 Titan was wonderful and litterally saved both our lives during the roll over crash. We both walked away from the crash, my wife had a small cut on her hand and I didn't get a scatch. The truck was totaled but was excellent up to the crash with 132000 miles on her (no rattles/shakes etc.) We ended up buying a new 2010 Pro4X Titan a year later and now have 25,000 miles on her and this truck is just as good if not better than the '05 was. We average 16 to 18MPG on the highway (deepends on how hard we drive the truck). Not bad for a full size crew cab 4X4. All in all the Titan is one outstanding truck."

Powerful and Thirsty Truck

By on Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"Bought a brand new '05 2WD. Flex fuel. Only three complaints. 1. Gas mileage is embarassing. 2. Front Seat Belts - there must be a fix to solve the issue of it getting stuck everytime i open the back door. 3. A full size bed (8') would be nice. It's annoying when I haul 2x4's, plywood, drywall etc. On the other side, she has a lot of power. I tow my 26' boat about 100 miles each way at least 6 times a year without any complaints. As with most trucks, the back seat is not meant for long distance sitting (keep in mind that my truck is the King Cab). I would recommend this truck for someone who doesn't mind paying 11/15 mpg. Power is plenty and the ride is smooth. I have never had ANY mechanical issues in my 5+ years of owning this vehicle."

By on Saturday, March 19, 2011

Owned 2.5 Years

By on Thursday, March 10, 2011

"I purchased this truck 2.5 years ago as an off lease, only hesitated due to high mileage (68K) Since then I have put 25K miles on it and other then a battery blowing up on me, I have had no issue's with this truck. Brakes were squealing a little and had brakes checked and they said after 90K miles pads still had 75% life left on them, I was shocked. I did have to replace right rear axle seals, then found out there was a recall for them like 2 years after truck was new, so had to pay to fix myself. This truck drive smooth, handles well and has a ton of power for those hills, with tow package I can tow 9500 lbs, never really tested it. To be honest after 2.5 years of driving it and talking to other owners and nissan dealers, this truck is built like a tank and have been told I can expect up towards 250K miles before I might have transmission issues and 300K before possible engine problems. I plan on driving it another 100K miles with no worries. BTW between city and highway I pretty consistently get 19-20 MPG. I live in Prescott Valley Arizona which is basically a highway city."

By on Tuesday, February 08, 2011

By on Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Junk

By on Monday, November 15, 2010

"Nice vehicle with great power but poor quality. 2 rearends, full front end, cd player, cracked exhaust manifold all have failed."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Titan King Cab near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for