2010 Nissan Titan King Cab

Based on 103 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

Very complete pickup, except for interior design.

By on Monday, November 21, 2011

"Extremely comforatable pickup, enjoy driving it ever time I get into it. Just wish the interior had a cleaner design. And for anyone that doesn't know. If you press the unlock twice and hold the button on the remote. This will roll down your windows."

Love this truck!

By on Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pros: "All around awesome."

Cons: "Better have lots of gas money."

"Other than the fact that it guzzles gas, this truck is great! I think I could gert 300K out of it with ease."

best city truck ever

By on Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Pros: "interior is amazing and spacious"

Cons: "gas mileage is poor or below average"

"For comfort and convenience this truck is amazing. Does good with small loads handling a trailer with lawn equipment. Great response, acceleration, handles well. No probems or defects in 12 months. Only downside is that it does not appear to be very good with gas mileage."

Powerful and Thirsty Truck

By on Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"Bought a brand new '05 2WD. Flex fuel. Only three complaints. 1. Gas mileage is embarassing. 2. Front Seat Belts - there must be a fix to solve the issue of it getting stuck everytime i open the back door. 3. A full size bed (8') would be nice. It's annoying when I haul 2x4's, plywood, drywall etc. On the other side, she has a lot of power. I tow my 26' boat about 100 miles each way at least 6 times a year without any complaints. As with most trucks, the back seat is not meant for long distance sitting (keep in mind that my truck is the King Cab). I would recommend this truck for someone who doesn't mind paying 11/15 mpg. Power is plenty and the ride is smooth. I have never had ANY mechanical issues in my 5+ years of owning this vehicle."

Great Truck!

By on Friday, July 09, 2010

"Great Truck. I'm a woman and drive this truck everday with a Toddler. The truck may be big and don't get the gas mileage like a car, but it's a truck. I've driven everything from a Cavalier to a Mustang GT to an Escape, but I think this truck get's good gas mileage compared to them. It has great power and hold it's ground on the road. We recently went on a long trip in it and the whole family had a great time in it. The only complaints I have about the Truck is it's hard to turn into a parking space, the window/lock door buttons are too close to the window, the middle front seat console is too close to the back seat when it's pushed down towards the front, and the look of the truck could have more style."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Titan King Cab near Honolulu. See local deals